PDA

View Full Version : Giants fans who are also Knicks fans

calzonesays
01-26-2012, 02:53 AM
The Knicks team is absolutely terrible/unprepared and this coach has lost the team. Sign the online petition to get Mike D'Antoni fired please. This has to happen soon.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fire-mike-dantoni/

Sorry if this is against any rules but after tonight's loss I just can't stomach this coach anymore.

Send it to your friends. Tweet it, whatever.

At least I have the Giants...............

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 02:55 AM
The Knicks team is absolutely terrible/unprepared and this coach has lost the team.* Sign the online petition to get Mike D'Antoni fired please.* This has to happen soon.

Sorry if this is against any rules but after tonight's loss I just can't stomach this coach anymore.

Wish I wasn't a mets fan. So add that to my suffering. & FFS we are not in the boonies but in NYC HTF is this acceptable to be failures for decades. TY NYG

calzonesays
01-26-2012, 03:00 AM
Wish I wasn't a mets fan. So add that to my suffering. & FFS we are not in the boonies but in NYC HTF is this acceptable to be failures for decades. TY NYG

i feel your pain, though I'm a yanks fan

BurnerNYG
01-26-2012, 03:01 AM
It's a damn shame. I saw Melo only had one point the other night. One point???? Melo is an All-Star... the Knicks is ruining his career and slowly but surely sending him to the pit of the unfortunate has beens like Tracy McGrady & Penny Hardaway without Shaq. My Bulls lost tonight too... Scalabrine had a wide open 3 to take the lead and missed. We're gonna miss Deng.

BurnerNYG
01-26-2012, 03:03 AM
The Knicks team is absolutely terrible/unprepared and this coach has lost the team.* Sign the online petition to get Mike D'Antoni fired please.* This has to happen soon.

Wish I wasn't a mets fan. So add that to my suffering. & FFS we are not in the boonies but in NYC HTF is this acceptable to be failures for decades. TY NYGThat's my father's team. Lol @ The Mets.

calzonesays
01-26-2012, 03:09 AM
It's a damn shame. I saw Melo only had one point the other night. One point???? Melo is an All-Star... the Knicks is ruining his career and slowly but surely sending him to the pit of the unfortunate has beens like Tracy McGrady & Penny Hardaway without Shaq. My Bulls lost tonight too... Scalabrine had a wide open 3 to take the lead and missed. We're gonna miss Deng.

Yeah, coach has no idea how to utilize a guy like Melo. It's all ISO ISO ISO ISO. Same with Amare. It's a damn shame, look at even the Timberwolves now with Adelman as coach.

BurnerNYG
01-26-2012, 03:19 AM
Yeah it's definitely time for y'all to start petitioning for a new coach. Washington canned Flip Saunders... time for NY to follow suit.

GiantWarfare
01-26-2012, 03:52 AM
yes...its painful being a Knicks fan but I've long become numb to all the suckness that goes on w/ that god forsaken team.

At least I got the Giants and Yanks...

TheBookOfEli
01-26-2012, 05:40 AM
This problem doesn't just stem with the coach, this roster is just poorly put together.

This franchise will NEVER win a championship until James Dolan sells the Knicks. James Dolan is a CURSE.

shotcalla39
01-26-2012, 05:47 AM
Dantoni gotta go .. at his post game pressers he always says he doesn't know what's going on... Well its time to find a coach that does

PhilaGiant83
01-26-2012, 10:37 PM
D'Antoni is a total fraud. I refuse to watch this team even go for a free throw. How are they even doing again? I've fallen out of love with D'NBA.

DragonSoul
01-27-2012, 04:22 AM
D'Antoni is a total fraud. I refuse to watch this team even go for a free throw. How are they even doing again? I've fallen out of love with D'NBA.I stopped watching after they fired Van Gundy, and almost came back, but then they got rid of Brown. Are we sure the Mets and Knucks are not owned by the same people lol? Or I guess it is just Dumb and Dumber

PhilaGiant83
01-27-2012, 04:44 PM
D'Antoni is a total fraud. I refuse to watch this team even go for a free throw. How are they even doing again? I've fallen out of love with D'NBA.I stopped watching after they fired Van Gundy, and almost came back, but then they got rid of Brown. Are we sure the Mets and Knucks are not owned by the same people lol? Or I guess it is just Dumb and Dumber

You mean the Coupons and Dolans? They share the same colors, and mask the same ideas. The Mets have been awful since 06, and the Knicks well father times clock is ticking. At least we all have the G-Men.

calzonesays
01-27-2012, 06:32 PM
things went down hill ever since the Knicks traded Ewing. That is like the new billy goat curse.

giantyankee1976
01-27-2012, 07:17 PM
D'antoni's pure garbage, so was Zeke

jomo
01-27-2012, 07:21 PM
D'antoni's pure garbage, so was Zeke
[Y]

allentown PA
01-27-2012, 07:50 PM
knicks need a PG..they have no backcourt imo

giantyankee1976
01-28-2012, 11:21 AM
knicks need a PG..they have no backcourt imo

LOL

that's not opinion, that's fact.

calzonesays
01-31-2012, 03:06 AM
bump~~

NYG4ME
01-31-2012, 09:14 PM
Phil Jackson anyone?

giantyankee1976
01-31-2012, 09:22 PM
Phil Jackson anyone?

?

as coach?

no thanks.

I rather someone youngish, vibrant who coaches the fundamentals with emphasis towards Defense

THE_New_York_Giants
01-31-2012, 09:24 PM
Phil Jackson anyone?

?

as coach?

no thanks.

I rather someone youngish, vibrant who coaches the fundamentals with emphasis towards Defense

Jackson would make this team great...

giantyankee1976
01-31-2012, 09:29 PM

I dunno man, the Bulls was like whoa, the Lake Show was like, OK he's certified demi-god status, but in his last few Seasons he just appeared more and more disinterested.

Hence my "vibrant" comment.

I'd just love for the Knicks to be truly relevant again. They're like the Cubs of Basketball and that sucks

THE_New_York_Giants
01-31-2012, 09:31 PM

I dunno man, the Bulls was like whoa, the Lake Show was like, OK he's certified demi-god status, but in his last few Seasons he just appeared more and more disinterested.

Hence my "vibrant" comment.

I'd just love for the Knicks to be truly relevant again.* They're like the Cubs of Basketball and that sucks

Is that why he went to 3 NBA championships in a row? The Lakers made 3 of the last 4 NBA finals

giantyankee1976
01-31-2012, 09:36 PM
...but the way he bowed out seemed so "final"

( I know the NYK are his alma mater though)

bLuereverie
01-31-2012, 11:35 PM
You'd be crazy to not give Phil a shot at least. I don't care about league relevance as the Knicks, no matter how bad, will always be relevant to me. I want to see them hoist a trophy already.

I don't consider Phil disinterested. That's just his persona, the same that introduced zen philosophy into basketball.

giantyankee1976
02-01-2012, 12:09 AM
meh, guess I'm the minority on this then.

I do want them to be relevant again. At least go deep in the play offs...

allentown PA
02-02-2012, 09:02 PM
meh, guess I'm the minority on this then.

I do want them to be relevant again.* At least go deep in the play offs...

lol..ur not the minority on this..ive waited for this team to be good agains since the camby,spree,houston, and LJ days...tired of the knicks being a doormat.