PDA

View Full Version : Which 2012 free agents would you like to see on the GIANTS next season ?

CruzSoldier
01-26-2012, 03:23 AM
1. David Hawthorne/ ILB/....A pure Beast
2. Ben Grubbs/ LG/ Great run blocker also is stout in pass protection
3. Connor Barth/PK/ One of the best in Football

giantsfan420
01-26-2012, 03:51 AM
Grubbs or N.O G Nicks I believe his name is.

I do not think Baas is the best option for Center, and in the offseason Boothe will be given the opportunity to really work at his craft to become starting C. That would allow Beatty back at LT, the FA G at LG, and Boothe at center. I think our line would be excellent in both pass and run plays. This would also allow us to use Diehl as depth all along the line.

That said, Baas will still get the opportunity to work the offseason with teammates and coaches, so maybe he can be the C Reese thought he was signing.

Diehl, Petrus, and Boothe as our depth would be phenomenal.

redbeardxxv
01-26-2012, 04:04 AM
Really hoping the best for Boothe.... met him at a preseason game in Detroit, was very impressed how personable he was. Regular guy, doing his job. Gave me one of his gloves in fact. I agree that Baas is not the answer, but will Reese swallow his pride? I mean, he was the big FA signing this year.

myles2424
01-26-2012, 06:18 AM
I'm not sure exactly who's out there.....
But definitely a quality offensive lineman.....Center or RT
MLB, preferably someone versatile.....a LB that can play middle or SLB would nice if there's someone out there......goff is far from a stud LB & depending on weather Kiwi goes back to DE or not...

& possibly a TE.....a big threat TE with Ballard would do wonders for this offense.....

RB,Safety,DT depth can be handled at the draft....