PDA

View Full Version : We have to win.

AllTuckedUp
01-26-2012, 09:00 AM
I don't want to have to read and hear about how New England got revenge or got even. I want Eli to have Brady's number. When the Patriots look back at their dynasty they will remember how the Giants took two from them and that they weren't as dominant as they thought. I want the Patriot fans to despise us more than they already do. We already ruined their perfect season and created some crazy history of our own but that isn't enough. I want to watch a postgame conference and see the pain inside Brady and Belichick. I want this win for Eli, Coughlin, JPP.....the TEAM. We need to STOMP THEM OUT.

miked1958
01-26-2012, 09:04 AM
I don't want to have to read and hear about how New England got revenge or got even. I want Eli to have Brady's number. When the Patriots look back at their dynasty they will remember how the Giants took two from them and that they weren't as dominant as they thought. I want the Patriot fans to despise us more than they already do. We already ruined their perfect season and created some crazy history of our own but that isn't enough. I want to watch a postgame conference and see the pain inside Brady and Belichick. I want this win for Eli, Coughlin, JPP.....the TEAM. We need to STOMP THEM OUT.</P>

I agree. It would also get us to that next level with 4Titles before them. It would also drop them to 3-4 overall in SBs which is not as dominant as they thought. We would move to 4-1 with 2wins over the Mighty Pats, so there really would no longer be a debate who was the superior team.</P>

They win and it moves them to 4-3, us to 3-2 and they get even with us and that revenge factor.
YOU ARE RIGHT &gt;&gt;&gt; WE NEED THIS WIN&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</P>

AllTuckedUp
01-26-2012, 09:06 AM
I don't want to have to read and hear about how New England got revenge or got even. I want Eli to have Brady's number. When the Patriots look back at their dynasty they will remember how the Giants took two from them and that they weren't as dominant as they thought. I want the Patriot fans to despise us more than they already do. We already ruined their perfect season and created some crazy history of our own but that isn't enough. I want to watch a postgame conference and see the pain inside Brady and Belichick. I want this win for Eli, Coughlin, JPP.....the TEAM. We need to STOMP THEM OUT.</P>

I agree. It would also get us to that next level with 4Titles before them. It would also drop them to 3-4 overall in SBs which is not as dominant as they thought. We would move to 4-1 with 2wins over the Mighty Pats, so there really would no longer be a debate who was the superior team.</P>

They win and it moves them to 4-3, us to 3-2 and they get even with us and that revenge factor.
YOU ARE RIGHT >>> WE NEED THIS WIN>>>>></P>

This game is HUGE. I understand it isn't the 18-0 Patriots but still this game is HUGE. Yes, every Superbowl is pretty important but the history behind and between these two teams is undeniable.

GOBIGBLUE52
01-26-2012, 09:23 AM
I don't really agree with the whole erasing 18-1 thing. If we lose it will take away some of the sting from patriot fans, but no matter what it will ALWAYS exist. Nobody can take it away from us.

Of course, all super bowls are must wins.

swimeasy
01-26-2012, 10:07 AM
While I agree that nothing would replace the sting from 07 for Patsfans, this game is indeed replete with historical relevance and a huge must win for us. It is very much a tale of two legacies, in particular two QBs. Eli deserves this win for all he did for this team this year especially and a win will solidify his place as elite. He will do all he can to bring it home as we know. Brady will be looking to vindicate himself from the Ravens game and prove that the Giants aren't in his head as his career nightmare. BB will definitely want revenge for 07, the year of spygate, and a Pats win will be used as an illustration that their greatness had nothing to do with it. Already we are seeing reports/chatter and even walking boots for Gronk as we did Brady in 07. Gronk will play all out as Brady tried to do in 07 when he wasn't on his back. This will be a hard fought game. The DL needs to bring it against a very good Oline. And Eli needs to get time and not go through the battery of SF. Wilfork will come to play as well. Confident about TC having them focused and prepared, but this will still come down to execution and turnovers imo.

Spedracer
01-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Just so everyone knows...

Week 9 inactives:

Hakeem Nicks
Ahmad Bradshaw
David Baas
Prince Amukamara
Henry Hynoski
James Brewer
Stacy Andrews

Nuff said.

You know what?! I'm making this my Sig.

MikeIsaGiant
01-26-2012, 10:35 AM
Obviously we have to win, it's the Super Bowl

miked1958
01-26-2012, 10:46 AM
Just so everyone knows... Week 9 inactives: Hakeem Nicks Ahmad Bradshaw David Baas Prince Amukamara Henry Hynoski James Brewer Stacy Andrews Nuff said. You know what?! I'm making this my Sig.</P>

Top 3 were huge not having them. And Hynoski gives us an aspect of the game we didnt have before. he can be used as an outlet checkdown and he make things happen when he gets it.</P>

But it will be great having Nicks and AB this time around.</P>

JJC7301
01-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Don't worry. We<U>will</U> win this game.

FBomb
01-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Obviously we have to win, it's the Super Bowl</P>

It doesn't get any more of a "must win" game than this!</P>

AllTuckedUp
01-26-2012, 11:23 AM
So what?

We lost the the Eagles with no Vick or Maclin. That was a regular season game and it means nothing.

threenout
01-26-2012, 11:42 AM
cannot agree more. Could not handle Brady and Belichik prancing around giving interviews if they won.

pj18
01-26-2012, 12:40 PM
They can play for revenge all they want. Nothing will cancel out the fact that the Giants outplayed them and stole their perfect season four years ago. I want to win because I'm a fan of this team and want to witness another Super Bowl victory!

buddy33
01-26-2012, 12:46 PM
They still have 15 guys from the last Super Bowl team and that should help some. The Giants will be a much healthier team from when these 2 teams played earlier this year.

GameTime
01-26-2012, 12:47 PM

I want the Giants to win because they earned it and deserve it. I dont care much for causing pain to any other coach or player. Brady and Belichick have their three rings togetherand BB has two others. </P>

The Giants org deserves this win an so do the fans. All the periphrial stuff is just bull**** anyway....</P>

jjj45
01-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Just so everyone knows...

Week 9 inactives:

Hakeem Nicks

Ahmad Bradshaw
<font size="5">David Baas</font>
Prince Amukamara
Henry Hynoski
James Brewer
Stacy Andrews

Nuff said.

You know what?! I'm making this my Sig.Maybe thats why we won. [*-)]

BillTheGreek
01-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Remember Belichick was a Giant at one time so he has a lot of personal reasons and issues to Beat the Giants, I know Eli will be taking a lot of chances, Eli has to stay focussed, because every mistake he makes will cost the Giants greatly, The Patsies always capitalize on turnovers. Remember one thing, the Giants just need ONE Win ! Show Me The Win ! Show Me The Win !
Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing

GameTime
01-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Remember Belichick was a Giant at one time so he has a lot of personal reasons and issues to Beat the Giants, I know Eli will be taking a lot of chances, Eli has to stay focussed, because every mistake he makes will cost the Giants greatly, The Patsies always capitalize on turnovers. Remember one thing, the Giants just need ONE Win ! Show Me The Win ! Show Me The Win !</P>

when has Eli taken "a lot" of chances this season??? Eli will be focused. </P>

I see this game with very fewmistakes by either team but I agree that the mistakes, if capitalized on, will be the dif. </P>

BillTheGreek
01-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Remember Belichick was a Giant at one time so he has a lot of personal reasons and issues to Beat the Giants, I know Eli will be taking a lot of chances, Eli has to stay focussed, because every mistake he makes will cost the Giants greatly, The Patsies always capitalize on turnovers. Remember one thing, the Giants just need ONE Win ! Show Me The Win ! Show Me The Win !</P>

when has Eli taken "a lot" of chances this season??? Eli will be focused. </P>

I see this game with very few*mistakes by either team but I agree that the mistakes, if capitalized on, will be the dif. </P>

When he Throws the ball into a lot of traffic .This is why they Won all the Play off games, He took all the Right chances .