PDA

View Full Version : Giants will not lose to the CHEATERS!!!

threenout
01-26-2012, 10:27 AM
If Giants take care of the ball and kick coverage teams play well I see no way the Giants can lose this game. Brady can, and very well may, play lights out but it will not be enough.

Giants are the better team.

Gimaniac
01-26-2012, 10:28 AM
If NE wins, it's because they cheated.

miked1958
01-26-2012, 10:32 AM
dont know about all the cheating stuff. But i would be more concerned with the Refs calling a fair game then anything else. If they do that. I think we can match them pt for pt on offense. I would think that Our D can make a few more stops on them then they can on us. </P>

so we win</P>

Carnage929
01-26-2012, 11:00 AM
The pats don't cheat? C'mon man. How long were they taping other teams before they got caught? Who's to say they aren't still doing it? Brady has his own rule in the rule book which allowed him to get his first ring. AND, just last week the Patriots scoreboard some how and very coincidentally was showing incorrect data to the Ravens..

GMENAGAIN
01-26-2012, 11:06 AM
If Giants take care of the ball and kick coverage teams play well I see no way the Giants can lose this game. Brady can, and very well may, play lights out but it will not be enough.

</P>

If you think that there is "no way" the Giants can lose this game, you are just dumb. </P>

mstray92
01-26-2012, 11:17 AM

This is a totally dumb@sss statement! You think we are just going to walk in there and score 35 points at the snap of a finger and Brady will score 10? C'MON MAAAAN! Anyone can beat anyone on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!

TheReal_LT
01-26-2012, 11:22 AM
*** If Giants take care of the ball and kick coverage teams play well * I see no way the Giants can lose this game. * Brady can, and very well may,* play lights out but it will not be enough. **

This is a totally dumb@sss statement! You think we are just going to walk in there and score 35 points at the snap of a finger and Brady will score 10? C'MON* MAAAAN! Anyone can beat anyone on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!

Not to mention that Brady is still one of the greatest QB's of all time

MikeIsaGiant
01-26-2012, 11:31 AM
I hope we kick the ball off if we win the coin toss. I'd like to see the defense rattle brady early and get them the 3 and out.