PDA

View Full Version : We get the RUNNING game going and it's LIGHTS OUT for the Patriots.

Razur
01-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Get those backs moving upfield..and then it's pretty much our game all night. Eli can surely shred their pass coverage, but man...Bradshaw/Jacobs get that scrimmage line pushing into the GREEN ZONE..and its gravy for Eli and the receivers...

I'm seeing us run on these guys....yep!

miked1958
01-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Get those backs moving upfield..and then it's pretty much our game all night. Eli can surely shred their pass coverage, but man...Bradshaw/Jacobs get that scrimmage line pushing into the GREEN ZONE..and its gravy for Eli and the receivers... I'm seeing us run on these guys....yep!</P>

Yes you are right, if we can impose are Will on them by running it down their throats and off the edges with AB, BJ and even Ware. It will break their Spirit and then it will be time for Eli to do some pump fake play action for some HUGE pass plays to Nicks, Cruz and MM and even Beckum and Ballard</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-26-2012, 12:13 PM
Agreed, if our running game plays good, I feel sorry for the patriots.

Their secondary is GARBAGE, with a balanced attack, not sure how they can win

Pakman
01-26-2012, 12:17 PM
I might be wrong but Flaco passed for 400 yards on them

MikeIsaGiant
01-26-2012, 12:20 PM

306 yards

Torrey Smith and Boldin had huge numbers too, imagine what Cruz and Nicks and rio could do...

Razur
01-26-2012, 12:30 PM

306 yards

Torrey Smith and Boldin had huge numbers too, imagine what Cruz and Nicks and rio could do...

LET'S LIGHT 'EM UP!!!!! GO BLUE !

Pakman
01-26-2012, 12:46 PM

306 yards

Ok so then 400 yards of total offense than. I just found it a little funny that people were saying the Pats defense has improved just like the Giants defense.

The Broncos were held to 10 points, great job, but not impressive.

Razur
01-26-2012, 01:52 PM

306 yards

Ok so then 400 yards of total offense than. I just found it a little funny that people were saying the Pats defense has improved just like the Giants defense.

The Broncos were held to 10 points, great job, but not impressive.

Exactly..the comparison's of the respective defenses improvement does NOT in anyway compare to the opponents each team faced since their "pivotal" reset . The Pats have NOT faced anything as formidable as the The Falcons,Packers, or 49ers ..especially back to back to back..and beat them ...The Pat's got better...the GIANTS got healthy...BIG Difference!!! Our Defense had not been on the field as a synched up unit for almost all season due to injuries...then BAM...everybody starts working back into the line-up, and full pistons firing. Patriots have had 'component improvement..Giants had complete overhaul of bodies and energy when they got healthy at the right time.

JJC7301
01-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Agreed, if our running game plays good, I feel sorry for the patriots. Their secondary is GARBAGE, with a balanced attack, not sure how they can win</P>

+1. But lets not discount a BB defense before we beat them.</P>

We may have beat them in the regular season matchup and kept them scoreless in the 1st of that game, they kept us scoreless in the 1st half as well.</P>

NYBlue10
01-26-2012, 03:16 PM
That goes without saying, any running game is good for the team, the question is whether Gilbride would stick to the running game if it doesn't go well early. If 49ers game is any indication, he won't, the 2nd half of that game was horrible, they should have run the ball a little more, the Giants have never won a game when they pass for more than 50 times in a game until that game.

Patriots will play the run first, and make Eli pass obviously, as good as Eli is playing right now, they still have a better chance by letting Eli throw as much as possible than have the running game take over.

RonJon
01-26-2012, 03:26 PM
Patriots will be very tough to run against, especially with All Pro Vince Wolfolk in the middle. Their best chance for success is to try and run away from him toward the corners. I see bradshaw having more success than Jacobs for this reason

DaveRawlings
01-26-2012, 04:15 PM
I'd just like to see Jacobs get the ball and run straight and hard, drop a shoulder and go through someone. He needs to make some yards after contact.

I'm guessing Da'Rel Scott will still be out injured?