PDA

View Full Version : All 32 HC Positions Filled

Pakman
01-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Looks like Fewell is coming back! I guess we can look forward to keeping our defense at this level next year as well.

stormblue
01-26-2012, 01:20 PM
who went to Tampa ?

ny06
01-26-2012, 01:27 PM
<IFRAME style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 10px; HEIGHT: 10px; TOP: -9999em" id=twttrHubFrame tabIndex=0 src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/hub.1326407570.html" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency name=twttrHubFrame scrolling=no></IFRAME>

who went to Tampa ?</P>

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are negotiating a contract with Rutgers coach Greg Schiano. </P>
<DIV id=vxp_css_load_indicator></DIV>

MikeIsaGiant
01-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Are all DC positions filled though? He could always go somewhere else to be a DC no?

buddy33
01-26-2012, 01:33 PM
As a RU fan I am disappointed. He had such a good recruiting class this year. Now who knows?

Kieth Hamilton's son is a monster recruit this year at DE. He was ranked for most of the year as the #5 recruit in the country. He is a dominating force. He had his final two schools down to RU or Florida. Now he is probably going to Florida.

TuckYou
01-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Are all DC positions filled though? He could always go somewhere else to be a DC no?</P>

Why would he do that? He has ties with TC from way back, and is already 2 years deep here. </P>

Funny, about a month or 2 ago, we all wanted these 2 coordinators gone. Now, cant say Im kinda happy they are most likely staying. Injuries really limited Fewells gameplan early on and he worked through it. Gilbride, as predictable as he still is, elevated Eli's game. </P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Are all DC positions filled though? He could always go somewhere else to be a DC no?</P>

Why would he do that? He has ties with TC from way back, and is already 2 years deep here. </P>

Funny, about a month or 2 ago, we all wanted these 2 coordinators gone. Now, cant say Im kinda happy they are most likely staying. Injuries really limited Fewells gameplan early on and he worked through it. Gilbride, as predictable as he still is, elevated Eli's game. </P>

No no you misunderstood, I didn't want him gone.. I'm saying even if all the HC positions are filled can't he go somewhere else for a DC spot

Pakman
01-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Are all DC positions filled though? He could always go somewhere else to be a DC no?

He can, but you're reaching right now.

Redeyejedi
01-26-2012, 02:17 PM
As a RU fan I am disappointed. He had such a good recruiting class this year. Now who knows?

Kieth Hamilton's son is a monster recruit this year at DE. He was ranked for most of the year as the #5 recruit in the country. He is a dominating force. He had his final two schools down to RU or Florida. Now he is probably going to Florida.He is gone for sure now

CDN_G-FAN
01-26-2012, 02:38 PM

he's employed by the giants right now.</P>

in order to interview him, any other organization has to get the giants permission.</P>

they really can't without their permission if the position they're interviewing for is a promotion, but they're under no obligation to allow their staff to interview for lateral moves.</P>

</P>

</P>

buddy33
01-26-2012, 02:46 PM

Kieth Hamilton's son is a monster recruit this year at DE. He was ranked for most of the year as the #5 recruit in the country. He is a dominating force. He had his final two schools down to RU or Florida. Now he is probably going to Florida.He is gone for sure now

Most likely. They will probably lose a few more with him.

G-Man67
01-26-2012, 02:51 PM
<IFRAME style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 10px; HEIGHT: 10px; TOP: -9999em" id=twttrHubFrame tabIndex=0 src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/hub.1326407570.html" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency name=twttrHubFrame scrolling=no></IFRAME>

who went to Tampa ?</P>

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are negotiating a contract with Rutgers coach Greg Schiano. </P>
<DIV id=vxp_css_load_indicator></DIV>

oh no!!, finally we had some competitive college football in NJ, but now what !!!

buddy33
01-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Read that RU could be looking at Pat Flaherty.

slipknottin
01-26-2012, 11:27 PM

Actually no, he cant. Lateral moves by a coach under contract are not allowed. If he did, the team who signs him away would have to compensate the giants with draft picks.

bashful
01-26-2012, 11:45 PM

not me fire the grayed haired troll. he is an a s s

miked1958
01-27-2012, 12:54 AM
Why would he? If he wins SB what other job would be more appealing? He has got a great group of guys on D and maybe can get even better on D next season and go for another Ring