PDA

View Full Version : Remember what Rex had to say about the Giants not too long ago...

Roosevelt
01-26-2012, 12:40 PM
From his book:

“I have news for you. We are the better team. We’re the big brother.
People might say they are the big, bad Giants, but we are not the same
old Jets. … To me, it seems clear that right now we are the better team
and we are going to remain the better team for the next 10 years.
Whether you like it or not, those are the facts, and that’s what’s going
to happen. I know it’s going to happen because our style of football is
different. We are going to take over the town whether the Giants like
it or not, so those fans on the fence that like both teams are going to
be Jets fans in the end. The truth is, if I am going to watch one game, I
am going to see the Jets, without a doubt. We are better.”

GameTime
01-26-2012, 12:43 PM
From his book:

“I have news for you. We are the better team. We’re the big brother. People might say they are the big, bad Giants, but we are not the same old Jets. … To me, it seems clear that right now we are the better team and we are going to remain the better team for the next 10 years. Whether you like it or not, those are the facts, and that’s what’s going to happen. I know it’s going to happen because our style of football is different. We are going to take over the town whether the Giants like it or not, so those fans on the fence that like both teams are going to be Jets fans in the end. The truth is, if I am going to watch one game, I am going to see the Jets, without a doubt. We are better.”

</P>

He needs to write that **** in red font....</P>

</P>

GmenFan1980
01-26-2012, 12:45 PM
"those are the facts"

sounds like an opinion to me :S.

Oh Rex. From the very start his loud mouth doomed the jets to becoming a joke. oh well moving on lol

pj18
01-26-2012, 12:48 PM
This is comical.

Kruunch
01-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Isn't Rex Ryan the brother of that dude with the bad wig on the Cowboys?

MikeIsaGiant
01-26-2012, 12:55 PM
How many times is he going to say "if you like it or not"

No Rex, we don't because it ain't true.

Stop trying to grab those "fencers" attentions because your not

BigBlue1971
01-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Ryan is a joke!</P>

someone should read that back to his fat ***!</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Does he have an email address or mailing address? I'd love to send this to him

jjj45
01-26-2012, 01:01 PM
From his book:

Now freakin Rex Ryan has to eat crow too? The boards these days.........I tell ya.

[;)]

ebick
01-26-2012, 01:21 PM
but we are not the same old Jets</P>

No matter what they do or when they do it, in the end they will ALWAYS be the same old Jets</P>

JJC7301
01-26-2012, 01:54 PM
but we are not the same old Jets</P>

No matter what they do or when they do it, in the end they will ALWAYS be the same old Jets</P>

</P>

They should offically change their name from "Jets" to "Same Ol' Jets". </P>

That team needs a serious upgrade in talent on both sides of the ball, and not just an attitude adjustment.</P>

chasjay
01-26-2012, 01:57 PM
From his book:

And this is a quote from Belichick about Tom C. Has nothing to do with Rex, except to mark the contrasts in style between Rex and the two coaches actually playing in the Super Bowl this year:

<font color="#0000FF">"That's kind of the way Tom is: Tom is tough, he's very detailed, he has a
lot of experience, he's an intense coach and I think that's reflected
in the way his teams play.”

<font color="#000000">I don't live in New York, but I know which team I'd go to the stadium to see. And I know which one I watch on TV.</font>
</font>

nihan87
01-26-2012, 02:09 PM
From his book:

“I have news for you. We are the better team. We’re the big brother. People might say they are the big, bad Giants, but we are not the same old Jets. … To me, it seems clear that right now we are the better team and we are going to remain the better team for the next 10 years. Whether you like it or not, those are the facts, and that’s what’s going to happen. I know it’s going to happen because our style of football is different. We are going to take over the town whether the Giants like it or not, so those fans on the fence that like both teams are going to be Jets fans in the end. The truth is, if I am going to watch one game, I am going to see the Jets, without a doubt. We are better.”

</P>

You think Rex was drunk when he wrote this? lol </P>

Giants10Joe
01-26-2012, 02:38 PM
I fixed his book.

“I have news for you. The Giants are the better team. They're the big brother. Always have been. Always will be.
People say they are the big, bad Giants, and we are not the same
old Jets. They're right. … To me, it seems clear that right now we are the worse team
and we are going to remain the worse team forever.
different: it's inferior, we have a quarterback who can't throw. We are going to claim to take over the town but whether we like
it or not we will lose to the Giants and remain in second place in New York, so those fans on the fence that like both teams are going to
be Giants fans in the end. The truth is, if I am going to watch one game, I
am going to see the Jets, without a doubt, but only because I am the head coach and have no choice. When I get fired in two years I will spend my Sundays watching the Giants. They are better.”

TrueBlue@NYC
01-26-2012, 03:00 PM
I fixed his book.

“I have news for you. The Giants are the better team. They're the big brother. Always have been. Always will be. People say they are the big, bad Giants, and we are not the same old Jets. They're right. … To me, it seems clear that right now we are the worse team and we are going to remain the worse team forever. Whether you like it or not, those are the facts, and that’s what’s going to happen. I know it’s going to happen because our style of football is different: it's inferior, we have a quarterback who can't throw. We are going to claim to take over the town but whether we like it or not we will lose to the Giants and remain in second place in New York, so those fans on the fence that like both teams are going to be Giants fans in the end. The truth is, if I am going to watch one game, I am going to see the Jets, without a doubt, but only because I am the head coach and have no choice. When I get fired in two years I will spend my Sundays watching the Giants. They are better.”
</P>

LOL. MUCH BETTER!</P>

Burgermiesta
01-26-2012, 03:02 PM
The empty can rattles the most....

GameTime
01-26-2012, 03:12 PM
The empty can rattles the most....</P>

Burgermiester...</P>

fix your sig..this is what the BMMB actually said. Also they were in Sombertown.</P>

<FONT color=#000080>Toys are hereby declared illegal, immoral, unlawful AND anyone found with a toy in his possession will be placed under arrest and thrown in the dungeon. No kidding!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000080></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000080><FONT color=#000000>Love that movie....[;)]</FONT></P>

</P><SPAN class=linksoda></SPAN></FONT>

pino
01-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Is Weatherford saying "Holy (effing) Super Bowl!"?

pino
01-26-2012, 03:33 PM
But speaking about Rex's book, we knew all along it was a joke. Deep down he knew who "big brother" was or he wouldn't have even mentioned it.

MarkNYG10
01-26-2012, 04:09 PM
From his book:

and we are going to remain the better team for the next 10 years.*
to happen.* I know it’s going to happen because our style of football is
different.* We are going to take over the town whether the Giants like
be Jets fans in the end.* The truth is, if I am going to watch one game, I
am going to see the Jets, without a doubt.* We are better.”

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/mdeakin/1312915292962.gif

I remember that. Need's to stop running his mouth and start running.

nygsb42champs
01-26-2012, 04:16 PM
I know he is having a tough time eating those words.

miked1958
01-26-2012, 04:16 PM
From his book:

</P>

LOL that is awesome. Stuck his foot in his own mouth this time so to speak. LOL</P>

miked1958
01-26-2012, 04:18 PM
And there is no comparison to the JETs. they are and will always be the weak sister

SackingMyths
01-26-2012, 05:35 PM
Still the 2nd best team in their own stadium and division. Maybe the Jets fans will think twice before they go beating their chests about AFC Championship Game APPEARANCES. Never heard losing efforts referenced with such pride before, and with such frequency.

In all fairness, I hear Rex's book makes for a great doorstop...