PDA

View Full Version : Will Jim Harbaugh be Another Rex Ryan? Both Classless Jerks

Kysersoze
01-26-2012, 05:04 PM
Everyone in San Francisco is all about Jim Harbaugh and his rude and unprofessional demeanor after every game. He was rude to Sean Peyton after his 49ers beat the Saints, he of course acted like an idiot with Jim S of the Lions and last week he did it to Tom Coughlin after the game.

Guys who start off this hot and seem to be instant fan favorites usually start wearing out their welcome a couple of years later just like Ryan is starting to do for the Jets. He better win or else his throat vein popping loud routine and his rudeness towards other coaches will eventually cost him his job.

Here are some cry baby 49ers fans saying we Giants fans wish we had a coach like him, hgonestly I take Coughlin all day over him.
49ers Coach Jim Harbaugh Disrespectful Whiny jerk (http://giantskickoff.com/2012/01/26/49ers-coach-jim-harbaugh-disrespectful-whiny-jerk/)

BigBlue D
01-26-2012, 05:07 PM
I can't stand the guy based on his demeanor in interviews and on the field.

nygsb42champs
01-26-2012, 05:09 PM
His attitude is going to rub alot of peole the wrong way.

NYG4ME
01-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Lost respect for him after he acted like he never won a football game before against Detroit..Be humble..

MarkNYG10
01-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Everyone in San Francisco is all about Jim Harbaugh and his rude and unprofessional demeanor after every game. He was rude to Sean Peyton after his 49ers beat the Saints, he of course acted like an idiot with Jim S of the Lions and last week he did it to Tom Coughlin after the game.

Guys who start off this hot and seem to be instant fan favorites usually start wearing out their welcome a couple of years later just like Ryan is starting to do for the Jets. He better win or else his throat vein popping loud routine and his rudeness towards other coaches will eventually cost him his job.

Here are some cry baby 49ers fans saying we Giants fans wish we had a coach like him, hgonestly I take Coughlin all day over him.
49ers Coach Jim Harbaugh Disrespectful Whiny jerk (http://giantskickoff.com/2012/01/26/49ers-coach-jim-harbaugh-disrespectful-whiny-jerk/)

Coughlin is a gentleman and a fine example of how a coach should handle himself before, during and after the game. I think Harbaugh is still bitter about his awful rating and play on Madden 92.

Kysersoze
01-26-2012, 05:13 PM

Coughlin is a gentleman and a fine example of how a coach should handle himself before, during and after the game. I think Harbaugh is still bitter about his awful rating and play on Madden 92.

I agree on Tom Coughlin, he is a true gentleman and professional. Even after losses he takes questions happy or not and always goes to the middle of the field and shakes opposing coaches hands RESPECTFULLY!

nycisgreat
01-26-2012, 08:45 PM

Rex is boastful. He has never been disrespectful to any coach face to face. Harbaugh has been disrespectful to other coaches all season long, and he gets even worse in loses. Beside what Rex said about Norv Turner. I can't think of anything else that he did that was over the top. Buddy was a billion times worst than Rex. So times I just laugh when people take a offense what Rex has to say now. Could you just image how receptive people would be the any coach that was similar to buddy ryan.

GameTime
01-26-2012, 08:50 PM
I was digging Harbaugh but then his true colors have shown themselves. He is a selfcentered ahole who cant really handle the ups and downs of the job....</P>

</P>

jomo
01-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Lost respect for him after he acted like he never won a football game before against Detroit..Be humble..
Thank you!

Bing Crosby
01-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Harbaugh is a cry baby, but he isn't as bad as Rex Ryan yet. If he comes out sometime this summer and starts talking about how the 49ers are destined to be Super Bowl champs in 12', then I'll put him in Ryan's league.

Also Harbraugh at the very least seems to be in control of his locker room, unlike Ryan.

Voldamort
01-26-2012, 09:02 PM
the guy is a jacka**