PDA

View Full Version : ..:Eli "The Terminator" Manning:..

oldschoolcat
01-26-2012, 05:23 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/35aocyf.jpg

GmenFan1980
01-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Hahaha that's awesome. Still don't like "the terminator" as a nickname though

oldschoolcat
01-26-2012, 05:33 PM

On one of the other threads, a Giants fan mentioned Terminator, so I figured I drop a version. If anyone has a real good concept let me know, if I have time I will drop it.

GmenFan1980
01-26-2012, 05:44 PM

On one of the other threads, a Giants fan mentioned Terminator, so I figured I drop a version. If anyone has a real good concept let me know, if I have time I will drop it.

it's all good :). It's still some amazing art work. do you have any artwork of all three of our recievers? nicks, cruz and manningham?

oldschoolcat
01-26-2012, 06:26 PM

it's all good :). It's still some amazing art work. do you have any artwork of all three of our recievers? nicks, cruz and manningham?
Hit me with a concept and I'll drop it when I come from work tonight..Nicks, Cruz, and Supa Mario

GmenFan1980
01-26-2012, 06:35 PM

Hit me with a concept and I'll drop it when I come from work tonight..Nicks, Cruz, and Supa Mario

I appreciate it :), but as of right now i'm fine rocking the sig pic I have now.

besides I don't have a single creative bone in my body so i couldn't even think of any kinda concept for ya :p lol.

again thank you for the offer my man