PDA

View Full Version : Aww yeah! Eli for the score!

ErnieReese
01-26-2012, 04:32 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eli-manning-tom-brady-women-affair-ny-giants-qb-patriots-quarterback-poll-article-1.1012545?localLinksEnabled=false

Related to this issue, I am a bit confused as to why people love talking about how certain people look like. They play sports. They're not models after all. Maybe it's just me, or maybe I am tired of hearing how "dopey" Eli looks. I think he looks like an average dude. Either way, athletes can get tons more women than some dude like me or some dude hating on him. So his looks is really not an issue.

Just a little irritated by some opposing fans. I mean, post up a pick of yourself if you want to go there, you know?

jjj45
01-28-2012, 01:20 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eli-manning-tom-brady-women-affair-ny-giants-qb-patriots-quarterback-poll-article-1.1012545?localLinksEnabled=false

Related to this issue, I am a bit confused as to why people love talking about how certain people look like. They play sports. They're not models after all. Maybe it's just me, or maybe I am tired of hearing how "dopey" Eli looks. I think he looks like an average dude. Either way, athletes can get tons more women than some dude like me or some dude hating on him. So his looks is really not an issue.

Just a little irritated by some opposing fans. I mean, post up a pick of yourself if you want to go there, you know?Its true. Chicks dig Eli. Every girl I know thinks Eli is adorable for some reason.

Outside of Boston - most women would go for Eli.

Rudyy
01-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Have you also noticed that women would take Tom Brady's wife over both of them?

jjj45
01-28-2012, 01:31 PM
Have you also noticed that women would take Tom Brady's wife over both of them?I picked Eli for kicks lmao!

Rudyy
01-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Have you also noticed that women would take Tom Brady's wife over both of them?I picked Eli for kicks lmao!
He's a hunk lmao.

lnp12
01-28-2012, 01:43 PM

Just a little irritated by some opposing fans. I mean, post up a pick of yourself if you want to go there, you know?Its true. Chicks dig Eli. Every girl I know thinks Eli is adorable for some reason.

Outside of Boston - most women would go for Eli.

Same, all of my friends and I think Eli is gorgeous.

jjj45
01-28-2012, 01:46 PM
He's a hunk lmao.lol That was pretty funny how Giselle had the most votes O_o

check your PM

MikeIsaGiant
01-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Have you also noticed that women would take Tom Brady's wife over both of them?

Hell yeah, I love Eli's wife

bELIeve_in_Giants
01-28-2012, 02:23 PM
I'm a woman and I would definitely pick Eli over Brady. Brady does nothing for me. I'd pick Peyton over both of them though b/c the sense of humor makes him even more attractive.</P>

</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-28-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm a woman and I would definitely pick Eli over Brady.* Brady does nothing for me.* I'd pick Peyton over both of them though b/c the sense of humor makes him even more attractive.</P>

*</P>

I'm funny, does that mean I have a shot?

LOL, kind of reminds me of that scene from dumb and dumber.

Not verbatim but when he's speaking to the woman and she goes 1 in a million she wouldn't date him and he goes

"So your saying I have a shot?"

Redeyejedi
01-28-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm a woman and I would definitely pick Eli over Brady.* Brady does nothing for me.* I'd pick Peyton over both of them though b/c the sense of humor makes him even more attractive.</P>

*</P>

I'm funny, does that mean I have a shot?

LOL, kind of reminds me of that scene from dumb and dumber.

Not verbatim but when he's speaking to the woman and she goes 1 in a million she wouldn't date him and he goes

"So your saying I have a shot?"He is funny with a 100 million dollars.