PDA

View Full Version : Which Girl would you Choose?

HogWild
01-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Taking a sports fan poll:

All other things being equal...

Would you rather be in a relationship with someone who is drop-dead gorgeous but is uninterested in your team or someone who is pretty and is a huge fan of your team?

I'm writing an article on the topic so I appreciate your votes and responses. Thanks for your help!

THE_New_York_Giants
01-26-2012, 04:59 PM

Would you rather be in a relationship with someone who is drop-dead gorgeous but is uninterested in your team or someone who is pretty and is a huge fan of your team?

I'm writing an article on the topic so I appreciate your votes and responses. Thanks for your help!

pretty and a huge fan of my team. That way I know my kids would be raised right by their mother. That and liking the Giants is a great personality trait.

WR4Life
01-26-2012, 05:02 PM
Its a tough call. I honestly can't say that I've ever dated someone who was drop dead gorgeous. I dated someone who was decent looking but was a big Giants fan and knew enough of the team (enough to know that Rhett Bomar was our backup at the time). At first I thought it was awesome but we didn't date long enough to see what it was like during the football season so I don't know what it was like. The thing is though, any girlfriend that I've had that wasn't really interested in football tried to be interested for me haha. So i guess I'd have to go with drop-dead gorgeous but uninterested and see what its like.

bandwgn86
01-26-2012, 05:09 PM

I'm writing an article on the topic so I appreciate your votes and responses. Thanks for your help!the first one.. i'd prefer the girl thats not interested in sports so she doesnt bother me while i watch them.. lol

HogWild
01-26-2012, 05:17 PM
These are great so far! Thanks! Keep 'em coming, if you can.

NYgiants141
01-26-2012, 05:23 PM
These are great so far! Thanks! Keep 'em coming, if you can.

Drop dead gorgeous. My girl doesn't have to like the Giants, and usually if a girl likes you she'll care enough about something that makes you so happy...

So drop dead gorgeous and I'd make her a Giants fan.

DRHennessy
01-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Have a bar at the Super Bowl in Indy....loft over head for sleeping and showering and 12 parking spaces 8 blocks from the stadium..rent it all..contact hen@indylaw4all.com

T-Diddy
01-26-2012, 07:14 PM

I'm writing an article on the topic so I appreciate your votes and responses. Thanks for your help!the first one.. i'd prefer the girl thats not interested in sports so she doesnt bother me while i watch them.. lolyeah u right......plus most times "not all however" when women try to talk football and trash talk with the boys they sound silly.........a lot of times they just tryin to fit in and u want to tell them to get a clue but u know it just isnt right........however,there are some women who know more football than men.....like the headcoach in the movie "wildcats" ....

smashndash715
01-26-2012, 07:26 PM
its hard to say..i think its sexy as hell when a girl knows football and can actually talk about it..i used to date this peruvian girl who was pretty fine but knew noooooothing about football..all she knew was do not text me or call me while the game was on...the year we starting the dating the giants won the super bowl(2007) when we broke up plax shot himself a week later lol

Voldamort
01-26-2012, 07:50 PM
My wife loved the team,from 86-90 new all the players names,would come to the games put the ring on her finger never watched again! We are both ok with this!! She love me very much,and loves that the team is doing so well!!! GO GMEN!

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Drop dead gorgeous so she likes to get down while I'm watching the giants.

If she was interesting in the game and pretty, she wouldn't want to do both, so the real question is.

Would you rather watch the game and bang one out with your gorgeous hot wife
OR
Watch the game with your pretty wife and not be able to bang one out because she's "too busy" watching the game

inexorably
01-28-2012, 03:11 PM
What!? All you posters talking about a girl that has no interest in sports... what? Seriously?

So... say the Giants lose a heart breaker like they did last season to philthy in the last 7 minutes of the game... blowing a 20+ point lead or when they lost in San Fran in '02 and your mad as hell ...

But your drop dead gorgeous girlfriend/wife... who doesn't have a clue about sports... can't understand why you don't want to go out with her... can't understand why your not all cheery and happy... can't understand why your so bothered by a stupid game.

Think a little deeper guys.

I'll take a woman that is passionate about sports just like me... because when one of our teams loses, sometimes in record breaking fashion... you'll have a partner that can relate and sympathize. Which is light years beyond the alternate in my opinion.

And for the record... my wife is a huge steelers fan... so their epic loss to the Denver tebows was something I could relate to much like how she could relate to the crushing loss to philthy last season.

giantyankee1976
01-28-2012, 05:08 PM
love my wife, she's pretty enough and I converted her from Bear fandom to the One True Path...

(hell she even had a crush on Melky and now Cano )

tikiandphil
01-28-2012, 05:22 PM
my drop dead girl doesn't have to be into the Giants, my wife does however.

bLuereverie
01-29-2012, 09:15 AM

I'm writing an article on the topic so I appreciate your votes and responses. Thanks for your help!the first one.. i'd prefer the girl thats not interested in sports so she doesnt bother me while i watch them.. lol

With that, you're more likely to get a "Your sole priority should be me, not some team". I'd rather date a girl who is a fan of a rival, but a fan nonetheless, then one who cares very little for sport at all.

bLuereverie
01-29-2012, 09:16 AM
love my wife, she's pretty enough and I converted her from Bear fandom to the One True Path...

(hell she even had a crush on Melky and now Cano )

Got a winner. Your girl's got taste.

GMENAGAIN
01-29-2012, 09:20 AM

I'm writing an article on the topic so I appreciate your votes and responses. Thanks for your help!the first one.. i'd prefer the girl thats not interested in sports so she doesnt bother me while i watch them.. lol With that, you're more likely to get a "Your sole priority should be me, not some team". I'd rather date a girl who is a fan of a rival, but a fan nonetheless, then one who cares very little for sport at all.</P>

Admit it, you'd rather just hang with your kitty and a big tub of petroleum jelly . . . </P>

bLuereverie
01-29-2012, 09:54 AM
Admit it, you'd rather just hang with your kitty and a big tub of petroleum jelly . . .** </P>

I have an obsessive fan. How flattering is that?

MikeM1575
01-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Definitely Pretty and Big Sports Fan ...those girls are almost always fun. They look sexy wearing sports jerseys. Plus, these girls are usually just plain in to be around. And ....they are usually great fun when it comes to sex.

The drop dead gorgeous girl that's not into football is usually high-maintenance, not that into sex ...and is most likely an all-around pain in the ***.

Having said that, my dream girl is Kate Mara. She not only loves the Giants, she is the Giants. I think she's drop-dead gorgeous, and she's the biggest reason I became a Giants fan!

East Coast Bias
01-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Clarissa Thompson of EsPN. We could watch the games together and she could call out play by play while my head is buried between her thighs

WR4Life
01-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Clarissa Thompson of EsPN. We could watch the games together and she could call out play by play while my head is buried between her thighs

This made me laugh really hard.

giantyankee1976
01-29-2012, 09:17 PM
Alyssa Milano. Lifelong Giants fan.

NYfanatic
01-29-2012, 09:26 PM
drop dead.
Doesnt bother me if my girl isnt into sports much. At least if she was willing to go to the sporting events I like I would be willing to go to the stuff she likes.

fourth&forever
01-29-2012, 11:26 PM
I know this pretty girl who grew up in the Bronx and has been going to Yankee games since she was a kid. I was surprised to learn she knows much more about the game of baseball and than I ever did. A great deal more as it turns out having played, coached and umped.

On a 10 scale , I'd rate her a 9.97. (she's a Tennessee Titans fan).

Smart, pretty, and sports oriented is a winning combo, imo. So I married her.

jjj45
01-29-2012, 11:34 PM
Charissa Thompson of EsPN.
She is incredible....