PDA

View Full Version : Baas shotgun problems

CA Jints Fan
01-26-2012, 04:55 PM
It seemed that every shotgun snap came out really low forcing Eli to snatch each ball from his shoe laces..you think they are working on that this week?

giantsfan420
01-26-2012, 05:01 PM
fixed the title. baas better prove his worth. there were way too many times he was blocking air. watching the replay, he just flat out missed blocks and struggled in pass and run blocking.

he could be the weakest link of the entire team. he better get his ish together otherwise im all for looking for his replacement. he's been a huge disappoitnment thus far.

G-Man67
01-26-2012, 05:04 PM
fixed the title. baas better prove his worth. there were way too many times he was blocking air. watching the replay, he just flat out missed blocks and struggled in pass and run blocking.

he could be the weakest link of the entire team. he better get his ish together otherwise im all for looking for his replacement. he's been a huge disappoitnment thus far.

yeah and he is gonna have Mr. Wilfork all up in his grille ... def. a matchup to watch ... sure either Boothe or Snee will be helping him on most plays, but still a mismatch right now ... i'm on the fence about a possible switch to Boothe to C, Petrus to G, but Boothe as good as he has been .... can have shotgun snap problems as well ... his thighs are too big!

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 05:28 PM
If you close your eyes, it does not exist.

T-Murda84
01-26-2012, 07:27 PM
Baas is just an example of what I been saying all along. We are winning in spite of Reese's bad decisions.....The coaching staff takes the heat every single season, this coaching staff puts our athletes in the best position to success. Coughlin and the coaching staff knows whos ready to start and not. Reese thought that Beckum would be our starting tight end lol...Baas would probably be on the bench as well but we do not have any other natural centers but Jim Cordle.

ELIteManning
01-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Would rather this than snapping it over his head every other snap like the cowboys have to deal with. haha

Voldamort
01-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Baas is on the sidelines right now hurt

ELIteManning
01-26-2012, 07:38 PM
Baas is on the sidelines right now hurt

He will be back at practice tomorrow...per his words today

Axels15
01-26-2012, 07:45 PM
Even going into the superbowl, you guys complain..

I'm remembering why I left the boards

Axels15
01-26-2012, 07:48 PM
Baas is just an example of what I been saying all along. We are winning in spite of Reese's bad decisions.....The coaching staff takes the heat every single season, this coaching staff puts our athletes in the best position to success. Coughlin and the coaching staff knows whos ready to start and not. Reese thought that Beckum would be our starting tight end lol...Baas would probably be on the bench as well but we do not have any other natural centers but Jim Cordle.

This in particular is ridiculous.

im sure you're one of the ones who was calling Canty and Boley busts.. how did they turn out this season? Or how bout Jacquain Williams, a draft pick of Reese's? Or Deon Grant? Antrel Rolle has even been clutch down the stretch.

And then there was the fact that he let the Osi situation just sit, correctly predicting that Osi would shut up and play.

He drafted JPP, which was a big risk. He resigned Eli to a long term contract, right before Eli went off, and could have possibly been even more expensive (Although I doubt that lol).

Or how bout not going crazy about resigning steve smith and kevin boss? I think those things worked out pretty well.

You'll notice O'Hara still isn't on any team, so what was Reese supposed to do? Play without a center?

Same with Seubert.

At least TRY and back up your ridiculous statements next time

gmen0820
01-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Baas is just an example of what I been saying all along. We are winning in spite of Reese's bad decisions.....The coaching staff takes the heat every single season, this coaching staff puts our athletes in the best position to success. Coughlin and the coaching staff knows whos ready to start and not. Reese thought that Beckum would be our starting tight end lol...Baas would probably be on the bench as well but we do not have any other natural centers but Jim Cordle.lmao