PDA

View Full Version : Season's officially over Fox pregame fork stuck in NY GIANTS

jakegibbs
12-04-2011, 02:05 PM
The x cowboy coach had the offical big fork out in the pregame & ruled the Giants DONE FOR THE SEASON.

Mike warned him not to do it but he stuck the fork right in the neck of Michael.

Well maybe next year. He's never wrong is he?

Harooni
12-04-2011, 02:08 PM
even if we lose , it still isnt over. We all know the giants can just turn it on at any time.

jakegibbs
12-04-2011, 02:09 PM
even if we lose , it still isnt over. We all know the giants can just turn it on at any time.

I hope your right Harooni; but the fox crew stated the x cowboy coach is always 100% right on with the FORK OF DEATH.

Harooni
12-04-2011, 02:15 PM

I hope your right Harooni; but the fox crew stated the x cowboy coach is always 100% right on with the FORK OF DEATH.

i hate his hairpiece , lol anyway anyone can be wrong for the first time. I dont know if it is over, but i wont throw it in till a few more weeks.

jakegibbs
12-04-2011, 02:16 PM

i hate his hairpiece* , lol** anyway* anyone can be wrong for the first time.* I dont know if it is over, but i wont throw it in till a few more weeks.

I know hair piece hopes it's over so his beloved Cowgirls can get in with their weak schedule.

britishblue2
12-04-2011, 02:17 PM

i hate his hairpiece* , lol** anyway* anyone can be wrong for the first time.* I dont know if it is over, but i wont throw it in till a few more weeks.
LOL, yeah mate...wtf is it with that hair...its laughable :)

plaxattack17
12-04-2011, 02:22 PM
i hope he did write us off. There's a first time for everything, so lets prove he's wrong.

NYfanatic
12-04-2011, 02:26 PM
I hope Micheal is able to look at Jimmy after todays game with a huge grin on his face!

RoanokeFan
12-04-2011, 02:26 PM
The x cowboy coach had the offical big fork out in the pregame & ruled the Giants DONE FOR THE SEASON.

Mike warned him not to do it but he stuck the fork right in the neck of Michael.

How strange to have a die hard Cowboy make that prediction

jakegibbs
12-04-2011, 02:28 PM
i hope he did write us off. There's a first time for everything, so lets prove he's wrong.

NO doubt about that. He took that huge FORK he always pulls out like he did against the Eagles a couple of shows back well he took it out again & stuck it in the neck of Michael on national TV; the bum.

Michael warned him not to do it but he did it anyway. I hope Michael gets the chance to stick that fork back to Mr. HAIR PIECE.

P_Simms_#11
12-04-2011, 02:48 PM
I hate Jimmy Johnson too, but i fear he is right.

NYfanatic
12-04-2011, 02:49 PM

Look how after today I bet he goes
"DALLAS TO THE BOWL BANK ON IT"

BParcells777
12-04-2011, 02:50 PM

That gives me more hope than I've had in 3 weeks...........Johnson is ALWAYS wrong

Harooni
12-04-2011, 02:51 PM

That gives me more hope than I've had in 3 weeks...........Johnson is ALWAYS wrong

i dont think he has been wrong when sticking the fork in.

NYfanatic
12-04-2011, 02:52 PM

Well how much times has he stuck a fork in a team over the years?

giantsfan420
12-04-2011, 02:52 PM
he did that whole put a fork in em thing last yr, it may have even been with the giants i dont remember but he was dead wrong and strahan had the huge fork and was messing with Johnson with it.

"he's never been wrong" are you kidding? He's been full out wrong on a lot of things especially concerning the whole put a fork in em thing

P_Simms_#11
12-04-2011, 02:53 PM

Look how after today I bet he goes
"DALLAS TO THE BOWL BANK ON IT"

I have no doubt he will unless Dallas loses to Arizona.

(And i wouldn't be surprised if Arizona does win.)

Harooni
12-04-2011, 02:54 PM
he did that whole put a fork in em thing last yr, it may have even been with the giants i dont remember but he was dead wrong and strahan had the huge fork and was messing with Johnson with it.

"he's never been wrong" are you kidding? He's been full out wrong on a lot of things especially concerning the whole put a fork in em thing
if it was the giants how would he have been wrong? we missed the playoffs.

but maybe he was wrong about another team not sure.

anyway he is a cowboy lover so we know he is biased

jakegibbs
12-04-2011, 03:08 PM

Well how much times has he stuck a* fork in a team over the years?

THEY SAID HE'S BATTING 1000 WITH THE FORK. Lets hope he's overdue for a swing & a miss.

appodictic
12-04-2011, 03:13 PM
It would be great if we pulled it out beat the packers and Strahan started jabbing him with the fork! That would be ultimate!

NYfanatic
12-04-2011, 03:13 PM

I remember that.
What team was it?

jakegibbs
12-04-2011, 03:21 PM

I remember that.
What team was it?

I hope it was Green Bay... That would be wonderful.

buddy33
12-04-2011, 03:24 PM
The Eagles stuck a fork in the Giants a few weeks ago.

BParcells777
12-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Isnt Johnson a Tebow hater!!!!! LOL

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 08:36 PM
jimmy johnson is a moron