PDA

View Full Version : Patriots sign TE Carson Butler to Practice Squad

Manning4MVP
01-26-2012, 05:35 PM
http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Patriots-sign-TE-Carson-Butler-to-practice-squad/f766d8c6-678b-4b77-b0aa-9b4371f472d9

Wonder how this relates to Gronk.

GiantsFan27
01-26-2012, 05:44 PM
they probably just need more bodies at TE for practice since gronk cant go at this point. i wouldnt look too much into it. im hoping gronk doesnt play though. i really dont care if the pats use it as an excuse if we win. id rather have him out.

heck, we didnt have shockey for that 07 SB either.

thesin
01-26-2012, 05:55 PM
they probably just need more bodies at TE for practice since gronk cant go at this point. i wouldnt look too much into it. im hoping gronk doesnt play though. i really dont care if the pats use it as an excuse if we win. id rather have him out.

yeah man, those Pats have an excuse for everytime they lose.

jhamburg
01-26-2012, 05:58 PM

yeah man, those Pats have an excuse for everytime they lose.

They'll use the injury as an excuse even if he does play.

Firenugget
01-26-2012, 07:23 PM
More likely they wanted someone to simulate Ballards size in practice. He's not quite as big, but close. I think it has zero to do with Gronkowski. He'll play.

GameTime
01-26-2012, 07:37 PM
they probably just need more bodies at TE for practice since gronk cant go at this point. i wouldnt look too much into it. im hoping gronk doesnt play though. i really dont care if the pats use it as an excuse if we win. id rather have him out. heck, we didnt have shockey for that 07 SB either.</P>

No way..Gronkowski has to play . Want to beat the best. And for your information and this is straight from Amani Toomer on ESPN radio he clearly stated that if Shockey didnt get hurt in 07 that not only wouldn't the Giants have won the SB but they wouldn't have even gotten there. He said he was so disruptive in the huddle that he made it hard for Eli to be the QB. </P>

GameTime
01-26-2012, 07:38 PM
they probably just need more bodies at TE for practice since gronk cant go at this point. i wouldnt look too much into it. im hoping gronk doesnt play though. i really dont care if the pats use it as an excuse if we win. id rather have him out. heck, we didnt have shockey for that 07 SB either. yeah man, those Pats have an excuse for everytime they lose.</P>

and which teams and/or their fansdont????</P>