PDA

View Full Version : Giants fan living in enemy territory...local news is just Pats propoganda,,any interviews by Giants players in NY metro area?

Razur
01-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Tortured here in NE just listening to all day " Brady man-crush" BS, pump-talk by ex-Pat Rodney Harris ( defender that Tyree burned with THE CATCH), Brady clips, coach clips..you name it...it plays on you when you can't hear or see any thing from our side of the fence..snap into web as often as i canm and giants.com of course, but just curious to know if any of you are seeing clips of players..trying to gauge what the "tude" is ...Patriots are really playing up the "revenge of '08" game..to inspire the current squad to come out angry...to my best guess they probably only have maybe 7-8 players left from that team on their roster...so can't see too many getting behind that theme mentally. Giants ,I hope are getting back to the intesity needed to take on a NE team that is trying desperatley to come out inspired...Giants need to explode defeensively to extinguish any fire these guys try to light up. Sorry,not spreading any gloom....like I wrote...just getting hammered with local media, co-workers..****e even the local supermarketswith their effin "super bowl"promos...( FOR THE RECORD HERE,,,I PUT A EFFIN HOLE IN THE INFALATBLE PATRIOT PLAYER THAT WAS LOOMING DOWN ON ME WHEN I BUYING SODA TODAY )..so..if you guys have a link to any NY local broadcasts that are plugging our boyz!!!! I'd appreciate it!!! GO GIANTS

Voldamort
01-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Brady is the man,when he plays the jet's!!! He plays like superman,but when he plays the G-MEN he plays like Clark Kent! The Giants and ELI will find a way!!

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 11:00 AM
You go into other people's threads saying "why do we care?"

Why the hell do we care about this

Giant stuck in Texas
01-27-2012, 11:15 AM

Why the hell do we care about thisTouché. Lol

Vtgmenfan89
01-27-2012, 11:33 AM
I feel your pain, I live and work in Boston. I've been walking around pretty smug you could say however haha. I gotta be honest, most Pats fans I talk to that know anything about football are scared to play the giants. They know it's not a good matchup on any front for them. However of course the ones who know nothing of football just say "brady is gonna whoop their ***" because that's all they've been brainwashed to believe, and don't understand what happened last time because they don't know what a pass rush is.

Either way, the Boston sports shows are probably some of the most biased I've ever heard. They suck Brady's you know what and then talk about how the defense has looked better (when they're playing NO offense that even compares to ours this year.) One even literally say the Niners D is not impressive and that the Pats inside Lb's are better.....YEAH RIGHT!!! No disrespect to Mayo and Spikes I think they're good but Bowman and Willis are BEASTS. Silly Pats fans, can't wait to see you all so depressed on Feb 6th when I walk into work with the biggest grin on my face

Razur
01-27-2012, 11:58 AM

To be clear..why should we care that BB uses a player that isnt qualified to cover our receivers? That OP was modified after i posted that remark..to explain the intent..as it was posted originally..it made no sense for us to be concerned about it. No need to get nasty dude..if you don't feel like helping out with my request..just do what most are doing and not replying...

Razur
01-27-2012, 12:06 PM
I feel your pain, I live and work in Boston. I've been walking around pretty smug you could say however haha. I gotta be honest, most Pats fans I talk to that know anything about football are scared to play the giants. They know it's not a good matchup on any front for them. However of course the ones who know nothing of football just say "brady is gonna whoop their ***" because that's all they've been brainwashed to believe, and don't understand what happened last time because they don't know what a pass rush is.

Either way, the Boston sports shows are probably some of the most biased I've ever heard. They suck Brady's you know what and then talk about how the defense has looked better (when they're playing NO offense that even compares to ours this year.) One even literally say the Niners D is not impressive and that the Pats inside Lb's are better.....YEAH RIGHT!!! No disrespect to Mayo and Spikes I think they're good but Bowman and Willis are BEASTS. Silly Pats fans, can't wait to see you all so depressed on Feb 6th when I walk into work with the biggest grin on my face

Dude..saying they are 'scared' is a huge understatement ..hahaha. you're so right...it's panic is what it is...they have so much invested in proving that last SB was a fluke, instead of just accepting it was the better team that won..it;s killing them. The man-crush on Brady stuff is so effin annoying..The biggest diff between Giants fans and Pats fans to me is..we have a reality based loyalty, we expect a standard of play..they seem to think that Patriots ARE the standard of play..and that is where they fall short when their team gets beaten by a "lower standard' team ...I know we will run them ragged all day..I am so looking forward to it.

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 01:05 PM

To be clear..why should we care that BB uses a player that isnt qualified to cover our receivers? That OP was modified after i posted that remark..to explain the intent..as it was posted originally..it made no sense for us to be concerned about it. No need to get nasty dude..if you don't feel like helping out with my request..just do what most are doing and not replying...

Lol, not getting nasty but your being a hypocrite, if you didn't care about his post why would you reply?

Razur
01-27-2012, 01:17 PM

Lol, not getting nasty but your being a hypocrite, if you didn't care about his post why would you reply?

Ok..I explain this to you as i did to MMB..when that post was 1st listed..( see my reply..quoted take a snapshot of the OP )..I read that as " why would the Pats use an unqualified defender"...not as it was later edited to include his view of "let's go after him"..the OP stopped right after stating how they use Edlebergsteinerwhatever the hell his name is..that's all..I was thinking..so what?/ why do we care if he isnt up to spec...screw 'em..

Firenugget
01-27-2012, 01:19 PM
I'm confused.[:^)]

Razur
01-27-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm confused.[:^)]

Threads are getting tangled up here man..sorry...