PDA

View Full Version : Take Advantage of these 2 weeks Giants!!!

T-Murda84
01-26-2012, 07:36 PM
What the Giants have done was AMAZING to win 5 straight weeks in a do or die situation showed a lot of heart and can be mentally and physically draining. We got some guys who needs the rest like Bradshaw and Nicks and even Eli Manning whose been getting hit all season long. The secondary can use this 2 weeks to study film and be on the same page. Tuck can rest his sore neck and the rest of the Defensive Line (who carried this defense) deserves a rest too.

The Offensive Line worries me....Hopefully they take these to weeks to work on fundamental things like snapping the ball, moving ur feet when engaged on a block, and to block until the whistle. I watched Kareem Mckenzie stop blocking and watch Eli get clobbered. If theres one thing im worried about...its this unit and the tight end position. Ballard hasnt been the same since defenses decided to cover him instead of leaving him wide open.

Voldamort
01-26-2012, 07:55 PM
STUDY,STUDY,STUDY,just play hard ,smart and with Giant Pride and this team can not be stopped!!

JMFP2
01-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Ballard can use the rest....his knee is ****ed up.

miked1958
01-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Ballard can use the rest....his knee is ****ed up.
Yes and Nicks hurt his shoulder on that catch. Actually popped out I was told. He sat out practice today.
He came back after the injury and made a big catch, but think he was more of a decoy

miked1958
01-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Hopefully he and Ballard are ready to go feb5th