PDA

View Full Version : US Army Giants fan in need of help!

GiantStompin
01-27-2012, 01:57 AM
Hey guys huge G Men fan , Iv been reading these boards daily for a few years now and need some major help. Im currently in Afghanistan on deployment and just found out I will be on a mission on the Super Bowl and needles to say Im veary dissapointed. Iv been watching the G Men since I can remember dating back to around 96 97 seasons. Anyways I would really appreciate it if anyone could record the game for me on a dvd and send it out to my location. I can send money for shipping I just NEED to see this game . I had to miss the Giants Packers playoff game as well but was forunate enough to see it on NFL replay, I would settle for the same this time around but Ill be gone for up to 12 days and it surely wont be on replay by the time I come back. Any one who thinks they could help me out please let me know. Thank You

scoopscj
01-27-2012, 07:02 AM
Send me a PM with the address. Stay safe.

jints10
01-27-2012, 07:52 AM
Hey guys huge G Men fan , Iv been reading these boards daily for a few years now and need some major help. Im currently in Afghanistan on deployment and just found out I will be on a mission on the Super Bowl and needles to say Im veary dissapointed. Iv been watching the G Men since I can remember dating back to around 96 97 seasons. Anyways I would really appreciate it if anyone could record the game for me on a dvd and send it out to my location. I can send money for shipping I just NEED to see this game . I had to miss the Giants Packers playoff game as well but was forunate enough to see it on NFL replay, I would settle for the same this time around but Ill be gone for up to 12 days and it surely wont be on replay by the time I come back. Any one who thinks they could help me out please let me know.
Thank You

Thanks for your service....stay safe

jints10
01-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Send me a PM with the address.* Stay safe.

Nice job Scoops...you da man

Snappinnecks
01-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Send me a PM with the address.* Stay safe.

Nice job Scoops...you da man

Agreed! Good job Scoops!

SweetZombieJesus
01-27-2012, 10:42 AM
Great job Scoops.

To the OP, I don't know if you get access to NFLN somehow they will undoubtedly reair the game.

And if the Giants pull off the win, there will be DVDs made... The last couple years NFL Films has put out the season story DVD (the championship DVD), each game of the playoff run in a box set, and there's also an "America's Game" to look forward to.

Voldamort
01-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Scoops is the man!!Great job as always !!

swimeasy
01-27-2012, 11:09 AM
Send me a PM with the address. Stay safe.

GiantStompin, thank you for your service and stay safe.

Scoops, thank you for doing this. I had looked to see if I could get it done, but don't have the correct connection from live tv. If you don't mind me asking, are you grabbing it from live tv and or are you grabbing it from a stream with your pc? Thanks.

TroyArcher
01-27-2012, 02:28 PM
I am really ashamed that our country wont provide our military a venue to see the SuperBowl. I amd happy to see some have already replied on the DVD but you should be able to see it live. Unforgiveable.

E. Rutherford
01-27-2012, 04:31 PM
GiantStompin said he'll be out on a mission during the game. How did you figure they were going to show a game during a mission?

to GiantStompin - God Bless, and thank you.

dinz
01-27-2012, 04:54 PM
great job helping out! And appreciate ur service.. giants fans helping each other!

Gianthunter
01-27-2012, 04:58 PM
I am really ashamed that our country wont provide our military a venue to see the SuperBowl. I amd happy to see some have already replied on the DVD but you should be able to see it live. Unforgiveable.Dude he's going to be downrange,the badlands,balls up. NOT sitting in Kandahar or Bagram.

bubblesmcgee
01-27-2012, 05:05 PM
thanks for your service

GiantStompin
01-29-2012, 09:19 AM
Thank You scoop that really keeps the morale up . Since im new to posting on these boards is there any way to private message you my adress . Not that anyone would do anything wrong but just a safty measure.

And sorry it took me a few days to get back to you , just been crazy busy lately and the lines for the computer have been long and Iv been running low on sleep ha .

GiantStompin
01-29-2012, 09:24 AM
TroyAcher dont think the US isnt airing the game. It will be on , like some pointed out already Ill be out in a place with no running water , toilets , or warm food needles to say electricity for a bit. The Army does a good job , dont lose faith in your country so quickly. If youv seen this place its amazing they can provide half the things they do .

scoopscj
01-29-2012, 09:59 AM
I got your PM with the address. Wow what a funky address. You'll get the game about a day after the SB. Take care and say safe.

Scoops

SackingMyths
01-29-2012, 01:22 PM
I got your PM with the address. Wow what a funky address. You'll get the game about a day after the SB. Take care and say safe.

Scoops

Stuff like this is why I'm on here. Love seeing members help out a fellow Giants fan "in need"

Good stuff, Scoops.

Welcome to the boards, and be safe, Giantstompin!

bigstuff66
01-29-2012, 01:34 PM
god bless stay safe........