PDA

View Full Version : Please focus on the next game.

KATKAVAGE75
01-27-2012, 11:08 AM
To all NY Giant fans,</P>

Please focus on the next game.</P>

Please do not concern yourself with the regular season, last week, or the draft.</P>

If you're "ALL IN", like the Giants, you'll focus on the next game. Success favors the prepared.</P>

This team believes and so do I.</P>

Humble in victory, proud in defeat.</P>

your fellow Giant supporter, Katkavage.</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 11:26 AM
To all NY Giant fans,</p>

Please focus on the next game.</p>

Please do not concern yourself with the regular season, last week, or the draft.</p>

If you're "ALL IN", like the Giants, you'll focus on the next game. Success favors the prepared.</p>

This team believes and so do I.</p>

Humble in victory, proud in defeat.</p>

your fellow Giant supporter, Katkavage.</p>

the probowl?

FBomb
01-27-2012, 11:32 AM

Please do not concern yourself with the regular season, last week, or the draft.</P>

If you're "ALL IN", like the Giants, you'll focus on the next game. Success favors the prepared.</P>

</P>

Is this a haiku?</P>

Razur
01-27-2012, 11:52 AM

******* Please focus on the next game.</P>

****** If you're "ALL IN", like the Giants, you'll focus on the next game. Success favors the prepared.</P>

***** Humble in victory, proud in defeat.</P>

************************************************** ************************************ your fellow Giant supporter, Katkavage.</P>

</P>

Is this a haiku?</P>

I can't focus and drive at the same time..I just ran over 5 pats fans..I'll have to wait till I'm parked somewhere.

nygsb42champs
01-27-2012, 12:53 PM
One week at a time.

krygny
01-27-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm not playing in the game. I don't have to focus on anything.

Lambeau12
01-27-2012, 01:17 PM
That is what I say about my team this year. We fell from a high mountain and hit the bottom hard. Point is we got too arrogant. When you fall and hit man it hurts lol. I would love it if we could talk about our next game lol.

pjam84
01-27-2012, 01:19 PM

****** If you're "ALL IN", like the Giants, you'll focus on the next game. Success favors the prepared.</P>

************************************************** ************************************ your fellow Giant supporter, Katkavage.</P>

haha. what are you gonna do bud? study some game film for the next 9 days?

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 03:45 PM

</P>

Is this a haiku?</P>

I can't focus and drive at the same time..I just ran over 5 pats fans..I'll have to wait till I'm parked somewhere.

LOL ! Nice one

CDN_G-FAN
01-27-2012, 03:46 PM

</P>

</P>

+1</P>

guardplay320
01-27-2012, 03:48 PM
To all NY Giant fans,</p>

Please focus on the next game.</p>

Please do not concern yourself with the regular season, last week, or the draft.</p>

If you're "ALL IN", like the Giants, you'll focus on the next game. Success favors the prepared.</p>

This team believes and so do I.</p>

Humble in victory, proud in defeat.</p>

your fellow Giant supporter, Katkavage.</p>

We're ready! What's the game plan coach?

KATKAVAGE75
01-27-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm letting Eli make all his own calls from the no-huddle offensive. LOL</P>

Seriously, just trying to get all the dogs (posters) pulling the sled in the same direction.</P>

Obviously I am too emotionally invested in the NY Giants since around 1958.</P>

And this extra week to the SB, although good for the players, is killin' me.</P>

I'm all in, we're all in. Nine days to glory. GO GIANTS.</P>

</P>

miked1958
01-27-2012, 04:07 PM

lol</P>

Is this a haiku?</P> I can't focus and drive at the same time..I just ran over 5 pats fans..I'll have to wait till I'm parked somewhere.

BigBlue D
01-27-2012, 04:14 PM
LOL @ this thread. GO GIANTS!!

giantsfan420
01-27-2012, 04:16 PM
i appreciate the thought, and who am i to say ur theory is wrong. but i always find it comical that people can think the fans attitude or memory can affect the actual players. we arent out there, we arent calling the plays or lining up. we could spend the next 10 days reliving superbowl 42 and itd have absolutely no bearing on the players.

the original post describes how the players should think, not the fans. but hey, you do you. i just think a lil bit different about this topic.

BigBlue D
01-27-2012, 04:24 PM
i appreciate the thought, and who am i to say ur theory is wrong. but i always find it comical that people can think the fans attitude or memory can affect the actual players. we arent out there, we arent calling the plays or lining up. we could spend the next 10 days reliving superbowl 42 and itd have absolutely no bearing on the players.

the original post describes how the players should think, not the fans. but hey, you do you. i just think a lil bit different about this topic.
You're right, but I can also see the OP point of view. As fans we're representatives of the team. How good of a job are we doing if we are living in the past and using it as a crutch to explain why we will win Feb 5th.

Gianthunter
01-27-2012, 05:14 PM
i appreciate the thought, and who am i to say ur theory is wrong. but i always find it comical that people can think the fans attitude or memory can affect the actual players. we arent out there, we arent calling the plays or lining up. we could spend the next 10 days reliving superbowl 42 and itd have absolutely no bearing on the players. the original post describes how the players should think, not the fans. but hey, you do you. i just think a lil bit different about this topic.
You're right, but I can also see the OP point of view. As fans we're representatives of the team. How good of a job are we doing if we are living in the past and using it as a crutch to explain why we will win Feb 5th.

CRUTCH[*-)][8-)]crutch?

BigBlue D
01-27-2012, 05:25 PM
i appreciate the thought, and who am i to say ur theory is wrong. but i always find it comical that people can think the fans attitude or memory can affect the actual players. we arent out there, we arent calling the plays or lining up. we could spend the next 10 days reliving superbowl 42 and itd have absolutely no bearing on the players. the original post describes how the players should think, not the fans. but hey, you do you. i just think a lil bit different about this topic.

CRUTCH[*-)][8-)]crutch?
Something people are using to help explain why we will win next week. Rather than giving credit to this years team, in some cases I have heard people using the victory in 07 as a "crutch" as to why we will win next Sunday. With "crutch" meaning an aid or instrument to aid.

Kruunch
01-27-2012, 05:27 PM

Speaking of which do you guys remember week 5 of last year? Friggin awesome!

GMenNY21
01-27-2012, 05:31 PM

Exactly

Gianthunter
01-27-2012, 05:34 PM

CRUTCH[*-)][8-)]crutch?
Something people are using to help explain why we will win next week. Rather than giving credit to this years team, in some cases I have heard people using the victory in 07 as a "crutch" as to why we will win next Sunday. With "crutch" meaning an aid or instrument to aid.

Shows what an odd thing perception is. What you see as a crutch. I see asFan confidence. Which in the end it's what it is all about.

ecstussy
01-27-2012, 06:31 PM

LOL