PDA

View Full Version : 49ers webzone just banned me....lol

bklyn1028
01-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Here's all I said:

You guys are the biggest pansy asses I have ever seen Get over it, Smith sucks, and Harbaugh is the biggest sore loser in sports. You lost, fair and square. You got outplayed. Eli got the living sh*t out of him, and still hung in and completely tore your secondary apart. If it wasn't for your Smith bros on your D line, the score would have been through the roof. Grow up for God's sakes. Your D line was magnificent, your QB blew it (no pun intended), I rest my case.

Now I ask you, did that deserve banning? I neve gave any reference that San Fran was a "happy" place.....Just told the truth....ahhh...no biggie.

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 10:43 AM
You ripped them, of course that deserves a banning

gumby742
01-27-2012, 10:44 AM
You deserved it. Whenever other team's fans come on here telling us the we're classless, it's because of posters like you.

FBomb
01-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Here's all I said: You guys are the biggest pansy asses I have ever seen Get over it, Smith sucks, and Harbaugh is the biggest sore loser in sports. You lost, fair and square. You got outplayed. Eli got the living sh*t out of him, and still hung in and completely tore your secondary apart. If it wasn't for your Smith bros on your D line, the score would have been through the roof. Grow up for God's sakes. Your D line was magnificent, your QB blew it (no pun intended), I rest my case. Now I ask you, did that deserve banning? I neve gave any reference that San Fran was a "happy" place.....Just told the truth....ahhh...no biggie.</P>

Nope...nothing inflammatory here.</P>

I'm surprised they didn't make you an honorary Niner fan, or at least Poster of the Year!!</P>

NYG216
01-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Here's all I said:

You guys are the biggest pansy asses I have ever seen Get over it, Smith sucks, and Harbaugh is the biggest sore loser in sports. You lost, fair and square. You got outplayed. Eli got the living sh*t out of him, and still hung in and completely tore your secondary apart. If it wasn't for your Smith bros on your D line, the score would have been through the roof. Grow up for God's sakes. Your D line was magnificent, your QB blew it (no pun intended), I rest my case.

Now I ask you, did that deserve banning? I neve gave any reference that San Fran was a "happy" place.....Just told the truth....ahhh...no biggie.

I hope you are joking. Of course that would deserve a ban.

Voldamort
01-27-2012, 10:53 AM
FOCUS on the Giants and Pat's nobody cares about the 49ers!! Move on already new game,the past is the past!

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 10:55 AM
Here's all I said:

http://dudeism.com/Images/manifesto-images/takeiteasy.jpg

bklyn1028
01-27-2012, 11:01 AM
You deserved it.* Whenever other team's fans come on here telling us the we're classless, it's because of posters like you.

Baloney, I deserved nothing, it boils down to the age old...."the truth hurts. There was NOTHING classless about it. I praised their D line, IF I was classless I wouldn't have said THAT.

Gianthunter
01-27-2012, 11:01 AM
You going for double jeopardy by posting in TAGF?

bklyn1028
01-27-2012, 11:05 AM
I suppose I should have posted everything they said, maybe you'd understand. Rubs me the wrong way when people say someone got to where they are by bad refs, etc. Bothered me when they said enjoy the superbowl, you didn't deserve it.....There was a lot of slobbering in their soup......I don't like to get knocked for nothing.......besides I wasn't disrespectful.....just said it as it was...figures though.

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Relax man, next year theyll have forgotten about it, its their fault for not winning the game.

DartLax 36
01-27-2012, 11:18 AM
You called them "panzy asses".. in most circles that is considered "disrespectful"

FBomb
01-27-2012, 11:21 AM
I suppose I should have posted everything they said, maybe you'd understand. Rubs me the wrong way when people say someone got to where they are by bad refs, etc. Bothered me when they said enjoy the superbowl, you didn't deserve it.....There was a lot of slobbering in their soup......I don't like to get knocked for nothing.......besides I wasn't disrespectful.....just said it as it was...figures though.</P>

If it bothers you then why go there?</P>

They're pissed and feel they got robbed..........so what?It will change nothing. Much like you going there to rub it in....it won't change their minds.Let them fester. </P>

Were they being a little sensitive? Probably. I saw FAR worse before and after the game on THIS board from Niner-trolls. That being said.....</P>

Better to be magnanimus in winning. We expect our coaches and players to win with class.....why shouldn't we expect it in ourselves?</P>

Just enjoy the ride to Superbowl Sunday......Whiners are home, Giants are in!! ALL IN!!</P>

FBomb
01-27-2012, 11:22 AM
You called them "panzy asses".. in most circles that is considered "disrespectful"</P>

Not to mention the gay reference.</P>

Marvelousmik
01-27-2012, 11:28 AM
You deserved it. Whenever other team's fans come on here telling us the we're classless, it's because of posters like you.

Baloney, I deserved nothing, it boils down to the age old...."the truth hurts. There was NOTHING classless about it. I praised their D line, IF I was classless I wouldn't have said THAT.

im not a big fan of all the classy bs. however to be honest with you, take your own advice. the truth does hurt. and the truth is what you did was a little uncalled for and very un class like.

CDN_G-FAN
01-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Here's all I said: You guys are the biggest pansy asses I have ever seen Get over it, Smith sucks, and Harbaugh is the biggest sore loser in sports. You lost, fair and square. You got outplayed. Eli got the living sh*t out of him, and still hung in and completely tore your secondary apart. If it wasn't for your Smith bros on your D line, the score would have been through the roof. Grow up for God's sakes. Your D line was magnificent, your QB blew it (no pun intended), I rest my case. Now I ask you, did that deserve banning? I neve gave any reference that San Fran was a "happy" place.....Just told the truth....ahhh...no biggie.</P>

if a 49er fan was here posting that kinda stuff, i'd want him gone.</P>

no one wants their face rubbed in it, truth or not.</P>

messageboards are NOT forums of free speech. they're private property and if someone is saying something that the mods feel reduces the overall enjoyment of the boards for everyone, they should be gone.</P>

the mods can be 'wrong' and 'unfair' and 'unreasonable'. that's the point of private property.</P>

we all live in a democracy, messageboards are NOT and shouldn't be democratic.</P>

FBomb
01-27-2012, 11:32 AM

messageboards are NOT forums of free speech. they're private property and if someone is saying something that the mods feel reduces the overall enjoyment of the boards for everyone, they should be gone.</P>

the mods can be 'wrong' and 'unfair' and 'unreasonable'. that's the point of private property.</P>

we all live in a democracy, messageboards are NOT and shouldn't be democratic.</P>

</P>

All things being equal.......I would still like to rub this in Rexy's face if I had the forum to do it.</P>

nygsb42champs
01-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Leave it go its over.

CDN_G-FAN
01-27-2012, 11:36 AM

</P>

All things being equal.......I would still like to rub this in Rexy's face if I had the forum to do it.</P>

</P>

you're not alone on that.</P>

but i have some sympathy for the OP, the conference championship has given me the opportunity to rank 49er fans as the 2nd worst in the NFL.....the eagles at least are thought of as champions in this regard.</P>

FBomb
01-27-2012, 11:57 AM

</P>

</P>

but i have some sympathy for the OP, the conference championship has given me the opportunity to rank 49er fans as the 2nd worst in the NFL.....the eagles at least are thought of as champions in this regard.</P>

</P>

Oh I KNOW......My first stop Monday morning had some very angry Niners fans and I come strolling in wearing my Giants gear!!!</P>

First thing out of their mouths is "You guys didn't deserve to win" and the situation went to ****!! I was pissed and ready to go!!! These are guys that I see every week and have a normal freindly/business type relationship with!!</P>

CDN_G-FAN
01-27-2012, 12:02 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Oh I KNOW......My first stop Monday morning had some very angry Niners fans and I come strolling in wearing my Giants gear!!!</P>

First thing out of their mouths is "You guys didn't deserve to win" and the situation went to ****!! I was pissed and ready to go!!! These are guys that I see every week and have a normal freindly/business type relationship with!!</P>

</P>

LOL. had a great relationship with the guy across the street until we beat the 49ers. </P>

now i'd step over him if he was lying in the street because the gun in his jogging pants went off.</P>

and i have a frickin' COWBOYS FAN next door. He's 100 times better than the forty-whiner across the street.</P>

</P>

JJC7301
01-27-2012, 12:04 PM

How the heck did you even get on there? I tried twice and both times I was sent the same insulting response -- something to the affect of "Sorry, but you do not meet our standards." </P>

The 49er fans were the worst that I've ever seen or heard. The <U>worst</U>.</P>

bklyn1028
01-27-2012, 12:04 PM

messageboards are NOT forums of free speech.* they're private property and if someone is saying something that the mods feel reduces the overall enjoyment of the boards for everyone, they should be gone.</P>

the mods can be 'wrong' and 'unfair' and 'unreasonable'.* that's the point of private property.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

First thing out of their mouths is "You guys didn't deserve to win" and the situation went to ****!!* I was pissed and ready to go!!!* These are guys that I see every week and have a normal freindly/business type relationship with!!</P>

There you go, see, I was right..they're a bunch of pansy @@ses......LOL....ok..lets move on.
OK.....Brady's on a roll.....so are we... I'm predicting.....
tada:
Giants 34 Patriots 17. No way JPP/Tuck/Kiwi/Osi lets up on Brady. He's gonna see more pressure then last month. Eli's on a bigger role than Brady, and our secondary is smokin right now. I don't see the Pats defense stopping our passing game.

FBomb
01-27-2012, 12:09 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

There you go, see, I was right..they're a bunch of pansy @@ses......LOL....ok..lets move on. OK.....Brady's on a roll.....so are we... I'm predicting..... tada: Giants 34 Patriots 17. No way JPP/Tuck/Kiwi/Osi lets up on Brady. He's gonna see more pressure then last month. Eli's on a bigger role than Brady, and our secondary is smokin right now. I don't see the Pats defense stopping our passing game.</P>

"We're only going to score 17 points? ha...ok."</P>

bklyn1028
01-27-2012, 12:11 PM

messageboards are NOT forums of free speech.* they're private property and if someone is saying something that the mods feel reduces the overall enjoyment of the boards for everyone, they should be gone.</P>

the mods can be 'wrong' and 'unfair' and 'unreasonable'.* that's the point of private property.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

First thing out of their mouths is "You guys didn't deserve to win" and the situation went to ****!!* I was pissed and ready to go!!!* These are guys that I see every week and have a normal freindly/business type relationship with!!</P>

There you go, see, I was right..they're a bunch of pansy @@ses......LOL....ok..lets move on. OK.....Brady's on a roll.....so are we... I'm predicting..... tada: Giants 34 Patriots 17. No way JPP/Tuck/Kiwi/Osi lets up on Brady. He's gonna see more pressure then last month. Eli's on a bigger role than Brady, and our secondary is smokin right now. I don't see the Pats defense stopping our passing game.</P>

"We're only going to score 17 points?* ha...ok."</P>

hahahahah........funny

yoeddy
01-27-2012, 12:12 PM
Here's all I said:

That game was 5 days ago...what are you still doing there?

FBomb
01-27-2012, 12:13 PM

I wonder how they'd react if I walked in there Monday wearing a shirt that says "Harbaugh...Head Whiner"</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

LOL. had a great relationship with the guy across the street until we beat the 49ers. </P>

now i'd step over him if he was lying in the street because the gun in his jogging pants went off.</P>

and i have a frickin' COWBOYS FAN next door. He's 100 times better than the forty-whiner across the street.</P>

</P>

bklyn1028
01-27-2012, 12:17 PM
Here's all I said:

That game was 5 days ago...what are you still doing there?

Sitting at work, bored to death.
There were a few I got along with....

Hey, i made friends with a Packers fan who was raised not far from me in Red Hook. Spoke with him days after the packers game. Most packers fans said the Giants outplayed the pack and Rodgers sucked. For the San Francisco police dept having to sit in the stands wearing Giants gear, tell you something. 100 fans were arrested or told to leave.

What does that tell you.

FBomb

I wonder how they'd react if I walked in there Monday wearing a shirt that says "Harbaugh...Head Whiner"</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I wonder how they'd react if I come in Monday wearing a shirt that said "Harbaugh....Head Whiner"?</P>

I have a lot of Cowboys fan freinds and we get along just fine.....some are very good freinds of mine.</P>

MattMeyerBud
Here's all I said:

yes and to be honest i don't really agree with some of what u said...

i do think the ball bounced our way and that was the difference maker

But they are whining *****es, this was revenge for the BS in 02

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Here's all I said: You guys are the biggest pansy asses I have ever seen Get over it, Smith sucks, and Harbaugh is the biggest sore loser in sports. You lost, fair and square. You got outplayed. Eli got the living sh*t out of him, and still hung in and completely tore your secondary apart. If it wasn't for your Smith bros on your D line, the score would have been through the roof. Grow up for God's sakes. Your D line was magnificent, your QB blew it (no pun intended), I rest my case. Now I ask you, did that deserve banning? I neve gave any reference that San Fran was a "happy" place.....Just told the truth....ahhh...no biggie.</p>

if a 49er fan was here posting that kinda stuff, i'd want him gone.</p>

no one wants their face rubbed in it, truth or not.</p>

messageboards are NOT forums of free speech. they're private property and if someone is saying something that the mods feel reduces the overall enjoyment of the boards for everyone, they should be gone.</p>

the mods can be 'wrong' and 'unfair' and 'unreasonable'. that's the point of private property.</p>

I wonder how they'd react if I walked in there Monday wearing a shirt that says "Harbaugh...Head Whiner"</p>

we all live in a democracy, messageboards are NOT and shouldn't be democratic.</p>

</p>

All things being equal.......I would still like to rub this in Rexy's face if I had the forum to do it.</p>

</p>

you're not alone on that.</p>

but i have some sympathy for the OP, the conference championship has given me the opportunity to rank 49er fans as the 2nd worst in the NFL.....the eagles at least are thought of as champions in this regard.</p>

</p>

Oh I KNOW......My first stop Monday morning had some very angry Niners fans and I come strolling in wearing my Giants gear!!!</p>

First thing out of their mouths is "You guys didn't deserve to win" and the situation went to ****!! I was pissed and ready to go!!! These are guys that I see every week and have a normal freindly/business type relationship with!!</p>

</p>

LOL. had a great relationship with the guy across the street until we beat the 49ers. </p>

now i'd step over him if he was lying in the street because the gun in his jogging pants went off.</p>

and i have a frickin' COWBOYS FAN next door. He's 100 times better than the forty-whiner across the street.</p>

</p>

</p>

I wonder how they'd react if I come in Monday wearing a shirt that said "Harbaugh....Head Whiner"?</p>

I have a lot of Cowboys fan freinds and we get along just fine.....some are very good freinds of mine.</p>

cowboy fans self esteem has really taken a beating and gone spiraled down since 07. If we win this year, it will ruin them.

have to say i enjoy it

bklyn1028
01-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Here's all I said:

Yeah Matt, but I don't like Harbaugh. I think he is ****y and a sore loser and you're right, I shouldn't have gone back in there.......
moving right along...
and i'm not sorry for what I said to them, they are pansies........wouldn't last 2 min in brooklyn.

Anyway,....how are you......lol

nycisgreat
01-27-2012, 12:25 PM
Ahh man, you tore those guys another one. I would've definitely band you. The game is over. You poured salt in their fresh wound.

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Here's all I said:

Yeah Matt, but I don't like Harbaugh. I think he is ****y and a sore loser and you're right, I shouldn't have gone back in there.......
moving right along...
and i'm not sorry for what I said to them, they are pansies........wouldn't last 2 min in brooklyn.

haha yea **** em, i don't care. Some people had some good experiences with San Fran fans, but i've seen enough of em. They could screw off

don't be sorry, but u def deserved the ban lol

Lambeau12
01-27-2012, 12:30 PM
It's easy to be a sore loser but it aint worth it. I would rather be gracious in defeat.

bklyn1028
01-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Here's all I said:

moving right along...

haha yea **** em, i don't care. Some people had some good experiences with San Fran fans, but i've seen enough of em. They could screw off

Thanks, you're still my bud.....lol

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 12:45 PM
Here's all I said:

moving right along...

Thanks, you're still my bud.....lol

lol

I was in PAts board a couple of days ago

I went all day in an eli vs brady thread... i haven't had the desire to go back

sharick88
01-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Here's all I said:

I've seen people on here get banned for similiar ****. It is what it is. Just be real. You went over there to troll and got dealt with accordingly. No offense, but I don't see the point in bragging about it either. Everything you said was true no doubt, but expecting anything less than a ban would be kinda "slow".

BigBlue D
01-27-2012, 12:47 PM
You deserved it, but who cares the 9ers are behind us now. No need to go back to the miserable message board. Good way to go out though lol.

sharick88
01-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Niners fans are still whining though. I have a few good friends of mine from my time in NoCal and they are still pretty bitter. Some of them now want a new QB even after pumping Alex Smith up like he's an elite QB or something. I find it laughable how quick they were to turn on their savior after getting exposed by that giants defense.

bklyn1028
01-27-2012, 12:52 PM
YOu're right, I was probably wanting to get banned.......wasn't going back anyway....still, they are a bunch of candy......
moving right along.

bklyn1028
01-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Niners fans are still whining though. I have a few good friends of mine from my time in NoCal and they are still pretty bitter. Some of them now want a new QB even after pumping Alex Smith up like he's an elite QB or something. I find it laughable how quick they were to turn on their savior after getting exposed by that giants defense.

A lot of people said he had a great game against the Saints...(he did, that run was terrific), but he didn't have the talent to repeat it.....anyway.....Thank God we got Eli's.....comin.......that song is over and over and over in my head.....

stormin normand
01-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Here's all I said:

The truth hurts.

G-Man67
01-27-2012, 02:44 PM
now go get urself banned from the Pats board !

ALL IN!!!

ecstussy
01-27-2012, 05:47 PM
You deserved it.* Whenever other team's fans come on here telling us the we're classless, it's because of posters like you.

Bologna*

JMFP2
01-27-2012, 06:00 PM
FOCUS on the Giants and Pat's nobody cares about the 49ers!! Move on already new game,the past is the past!</P>

</P>

Agreed.....the 49ers are in the rearview mirror. Let them suck on this bitter fruit until next fall.</P>

mike kennedy
01-28-2012, 03:38 PM
Your a mean S.O.B!

Diamondring
01-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Here's all I said:

Now I ask you, did that deserve banning? I neve gave any reference that San Fran was a "happy" place.....Just told the truth....ahhh...no biggie.Did you read the rules?

BigBlue1971
01-28-2012, 03:57 PM

</P>

they banned you cuz you told the truth. they didnt want to hear that crap.</P>

this is one of those cases where the truth really does hurt!</P>

Shutupnplay
01-28-2012, 03:59 PM
If they had won they would be stomping a mud hole in us right now! Remember the trolls that were here before the game! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!