PDA

View Full Version : Rats!!! Still disrespected! LOL

ebick
01-27-2012, 11:46 AM
The story on NFL.com</P>

<U><FONT color=#0066cc>The quarterback conundrum </FONT></U></P>
<DIV class=caption>Do elite QBs make teams contenders or does competing for a title make QBs elite?</DIV>

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/brady_brees_rodgers_manning_120126_cp.jpg</P>

<FONT size=5>Why's our guy last!?!?!</FONT></P>

lol.</P>

</P>

Voldamort
01-27-2012, 11:50 AM
just bring it home ELI

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Eh who cares, we'll see after this SB if he's respected

CTLadyBlue
01-27-2012, 11:55 AM
The story on NFL.com</P>

<U><FONT color=#0066cc>The quarterback conundrum </FONT></U></P>
<DIV class=caption>Do elite QBs make teams contenders or does competing for a title make QBs elite?</DIV>

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/brady_brees_rodgers_manning_120126_cp.jpg</P>

<FONT size=5>Why's our guy last!?!?!</FONT></P>

lol.</P>

*</P>

Save the best for last?

I could care less if Eli was a Trent-Dilfer-esque 'game manager' and threw for a measly 200 yards and on TD a game - as long as we WIN! I'll take 'quality' over 'quantity' any day.

Brees can have his almighty stats, Rodgers can rack up MVP honors and Brady and NE can break every NFL record ever set.

At the end of the day, I'll take a table full of Lombardi's over having my picture in a record book any day of the week

BillTheGreek
01-27-2012, 12:23 PM
Not to worry Eli, just stay Focused ! You worked so hard throughout the year, you can Win one more game, you have done it before and you can do it again ! Bring home the Lombardi Trophy and make Super Bowl XLVI History !

TuckYou
01-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Skip Bayless just said he still doesnt believe in Eli. Not really surprised. In fact, if he said he did believe in Eli, that would be the shock. </P>

He feels Tebow is better then Eli.</P>

CDN_G-FAN
01-27-2012, 12:34 PM
think about it.</P>

does that picture make any sense to a non-fan if it was taken and posted 6 months ago?</P>

No way.</P>

Somewhere there's a bunch of Steelers fans freaking out that Eli's there and Ben isn't.</P>

nygsb42champs
01-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Get #2 and that will change.

NYG4ME
01-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Since when do we care who these "analysts" or worse then that fans of other teams rank our players. As long as we keep winning Eli could be Dog Sh^t in everyone else's eyes. He gets the job done for us! I'll take the rings without the recognition or credit.