PDA

View Full Version : Brady: "I promise you I'm going to play a lot better in two weeks."

BeatTHEJETS
01-27-2012, 11:59 AM
ESPN.com - Patriots quarterback Tom Brady told a national television audience that he "sucked" in his team's AFC Championship Game victory over the Ravens this past Sunday.

Privately, in the locker room after the game, he told owner Robert Kraft something else: "I promise you I'm going to play a lot better in two weeks."

Read more: http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/25662/20120127/brady_promises_to_play_better_in_super_bowl/#ixzz1kftGYhe6

If we let Tom get into his beastmode. oh boy. He is so extra motivated by the 07 sb, he wants revenge badly.

If we dont get after he will pick us apart. Unleash our beasts!
Im expecting Tuck to have 2 sacks. Osi one sack fumble force and jpp 2 sacks. I think Tollesfelon will have 1 big sack to.
In total i predict we sack Brady 5-6 times. I hope lol,

burier
01-27-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm sorry is the a comic book?

When Tom Brady gets mad he turns into a unstopable green rage monster?

Look he can make all the promises he wants but its still gotta get done on the field. His want for revenge or whatever won't help. Everyone there wants to win.

That said I hope he's at his best.

Voldamort
01-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Maybe but the Giants are still going to win!!

BeatTHEJETS
01-27-2012, 12:10 PM
I'm sorry is the a comic book?

When Tom Brady gets mad he turns into a unstopable green rage monster?

Look he can make all the promises he wants but its still gotta get done on the field. His want for revenge or whatever won't help. Everyone there wants to win.

That said I hope he's at his best.

ahha you remmember last time where he made fun of plax saying were only gonna score 14 points?
- then he was ****y, i think now hes much more focused, which scares me a little. So i hope we get at him.

Razur
01-27-2012, 12:13 PM
ESPN.com - Patriots quarterback Tom Brady told a national television audience that he "sucked" in his team's AFC Championship Game victory over the Ravens this past Sunday.

Privately, in the locker room after the game, he told owner Robert Kraft something else: "I promise you I'm going to play a lot better in two weeks."

Read more: http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/25662/20120127/brady_promises_to_play_better_in_super_bowl/#ixzz1kftGYhe6

If we let Tom get into his beastmode. oh boy. He is so extra motivated by the 07 sb, he wants revenge badly.

If we dont get after he will pick us apart. Unleash our beasts!
Im expecting Tuck to have 2 sacks. Osi one sack fumble force and jpp 2 sacks. I think Tollesfelon will have 1 big sack to.
In total i predict we sack Brady 5-6 times. I hope lol,

You are either a closet Pat's fan or haven't been watching our D against Brady..for years.? We manage him fine...every time we play him..And Brady doesn't have a "beast mode'...wow...Go back to the Pat's board and tell 'em all we said..The Giants look forward to EATING BRADY BEAST ALL DAY LONG!

CTLadyBlue
01-27-2012, 12:14 PM
That's nice, Tom. But guess what? Giants are gonna play a whole lot better too.

No disrespect to his greatness, but was that supposed to be intimidation? Maybe the reason he 'sucked' was because he couldn't roll over that Raven's defense the way he tore apart poor Denver. The last time he faced our defense was almost three months ago - and that was missing a lot of guys. He hasn't seen this defense yet - except on film. Boomer & Carton broke down some stats this morning saying how NE was averaging 30 points a game after their loss to us - except......against the Ravens. Why? Defense.

Defense wins championships and I fully expect our defense to be ready to come through and prove that statement right

FBomb
01-27-2012, 12:24 PM
The ONLY thing that will decide how well Brady plays is our front four.

BillTheGreek
01-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Eli & the G Men have bonded as one, and now they will win Super Bowl XLVI as One !

Gmen DLS
01-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Shouldn't he abide by this promise every game every week? Maybe with exception to pro bowls.

GameTime
01-27-2012, 12:44 PM
he cant play much worse. He had like a 54 rating or something like that.</P>

And they still kept it close for the win....</P>

TroyArcher
01-27-2012, 02:25 PM
I think the Giants may a bit motivated. It is the SuperBowl. My respect for Brady has diminished somewhat during the past few years. It seems everytime he goes against a good defense he gets rattled. Mr. Bundchen prepared to be rattled again.

G-Man67
01-27-2012, 02:30 PM
he seems to be on a mission, but simply being on a mission isn't enough to complete the mission

and if he tries to do too much, then that could backfire on him

Firenugget
01-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Well..I'm sure he will play better. I don't doubt Bradys abilities one bit.

But that's not the real question. The real question is how their defense is going to play. My prediction...Not so hot.

Roosevelt
01-27-2012, 02:33 PM
That's nice, Tom. But guess what? Giants are gonna play a whole lot better too.

No disrespect to his greatness, but was that supposed to be intimidation? Maybe the reason he 'sucked' was because he couldn't roll over that Raven's defense the way he tore apart poor Denver. The last time he faced our defense was almost three months ago - and that was missing a lot of guys. He hasn't seen this defense yet - except on film. Boomer &amp; Carton broke down some stats this morning saying how NE was averaging 30 points a game after their loss to us - except......against the Ravens. Why? Defense.

Defense wins championships and I fully expect our defense to be ready to come through and prove that statement right

No, he was being sincere in apologizing to Mr. Kraft for his performance against the Ravens. And Kraft said, "you have nothing to be sorry about, you played fine".

GameTime
01-27-2012, 02:34 PM
he seems to be on a mission, but simply being on a mission isn't enough to complete the mission

I dont know that he is on a mission. The game he played vs the Ravens is the "exception" and not the rule for Brady. He wont play like that in the SB because that is not his game. His normal game is playing at a super high level. He just has to come out and do what he has been doing regularly for the last 10 years.....which is usually a very well played game.</P>

GmenFan1980
01-27-2012, 02:36 PM

I guarantee Brady has a better game :P

instead of 0 TD and 2 int. he will have 1 TD and 2 int(maybe throw in a lost fumble)

that's better right :p

GameTime
01-27-2012, 02:37 PM

I guarantee Brady has a better game :P instead of 0 TD and 2 int. he will have 1 TD and 2 int(maybe throw in a lost fumble) that's better right :p</P>

[B]</P>

G-Man67
01-27-2012, 02:41 PM

I dont* know that he is on a mission. The game he played vs the Ravens is the "exception" and not the rule for Brady. He wont play like that in the SB because that is not his game. His normal game is playing at a super high level. He just has to come out and do what he has been doing regularly for the last 10 years.....which is usually a very well played game.</P>

well i can't disagree the guy is a 1st ballot HOFer and in the discussion for best ever, but the last 2 times we played him he put up 14 and 20 and we all saw how he played against a tough Ravens D

i guess the question is can we do to him what the Ravens did or what we did in 2007-08 ... it's a great chess match, should be a classic Super Bowl

Blue daddy
01-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Will see if he can throw under alot pressure.

dezzzR
01-27-2012, 03:01 PM

<u>and if he tries to do too much, then that could backfire on him</u>this is what im thinking, and praying for.
</p>

BillTheGreek
01-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Tom, why make a promise you can't keep..." I promise you Tom Brady " you and the Brady Bunch are going to have Rude awakening , Because the Giants are ready for you, with all your bag of Tricks, ask the Jets, ask the Cowboys ,ask the Falcons, ask the Packers and ask the 49ers..... You are just one more team in their way to winning Super Bowl XLVI .. The Giants have Bonded as one and now they will win as ONE .