PDA

View Full Version : Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis Uncle Willing to Bet 5 Millon on Pats!!

RonJon
01-27-2012, 12:43 PM
anyone see this on masslive.com. Apparently, Green-Ellis's uncle is Bryan Williams, owner of Cash Money Records and is willing to lay 5 mill on the Pats. WOW!!

nygsb42champs
01-27-2012, 12:44 PM
If anyone has that much money to throw away god bless them.

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 12:44 PM
anyone see this on masslive.com. Apparently, Green-Ellis's uncle is Bryan Williams, owner of Cash Money Records and is willing to lay 5 mill on the Pats. WOW!!

hahaha i dind't know Baby was his uncle

50 cent said he'd put a million up vs him, but I think he back tracked

THE_New_York_Giants
01-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Benjarvis Green-Ellis has never fumbled a ball in his ENTIRE football career. College, high school, NFL. Now that is an amazing stat.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-27-2012, 01:04 PM
anyone see this on masslive.com. Apparently, Green-Ellis's uncle is Bryan Williams, owner of Cash Money Records and is willing to lay 5 mill on the Pats. WOW!!I will bet 100.00 he will lose it!![;)]

BigBlue D
01-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Benjarvis Green-Ellis has never fumbled a ball in his ENTIRE football career. College, high school, NFL. Now that is an amazing stat.

That is a phenomenal stat. On the verge of unbelievable. Hopefully those GMEN will have something to say about that stat.

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 02:13 PM
Benjarvis Green-Ellis has never fumbled a ball in his ENTIRE football career.* College, high school, NFL.* Now that is an amazing stat.

He sucks though

ebick
01-27-2012, 05:29 PM
anyone see this on masslive.com. Apparently, Green-Ellis's uncle is Bryan Williams, owner of Cash Money Records and is willing to lay 5 mill on the Pats. WOW!!</P>

What are the odds.....I wonder if someone will take that bet.</P>

miked1958
01-27-2012, 06:34 PM
Benjarvis Green-Ellis has never fumbled a ball in his ENTIRE football career.* College, high school, NFL.* Now that is an amazing stat.

That means he will fumble at least twice in SB.

GB as a team only had 6 Fumbles all season. They had 4 in one game against us.

SF had a total of 8 turnovers or so all season. They had 2 crucial ones last Sunday.

Ellis is going to lose his uncle 5m

miked1958
02-06-2012, 01:37 PM

That means he will fumble at least twice in SB.

GB as a team only had 6 Fumbles all season. They had 4 in one game against us.

SF had a total of 8 turnovers or so all season. They had 2 crucial ones last Sunday.

Well he didn't fumble but sure lost his uncle lots of money
Ellis is going to lose his uncle 5m

jhamburg
02-06-2012, 01:42 PM

See ya 5 million