PDA

View Full Version : OchoCinco

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 01:11 PM
some of you may havenoticedthat in the past i've had a small man-crush on Mr 85 but i've since broke it off..</P>

but my question is.. if somehow we lose this game and Ocho gets that elusive ring that i and most thought he'd never get.. combine that with his career #'s does he make the HOF eventually? </P>

</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 01:14 PM
some of you may havenoticed mythat in the past i've had a small man-crush on Mr 85 but i've since broke it off..</p>

but my question is.. if somehow we lose this game and Ocho gets that elusive ring that i and most thought he'd never get.. combine that with his career #'s does he make the HOF eventually? </p>

</p>

sorry bandy

statistically, i think he is too far away and one ring in a year he didn't do anything won't get him in.

He needs to find himsefl again next year

GMENAGAIN
01-27-2012, 01:16 PM
some of you may havenoticed mythat in the past i've had a small man-crush on Mr 85 but i've since broke it off..</P>

but my question is.. if somehow we lose this game and Ocho gets that elusive ring that i and most thought he'd never get.. combine that with his career #'s does he make the HOF eventually? </P>

</P>

</P>

Not a chance in hell .. . . if NE gets a ring it will not help his HOF chances because he hasn't helped in their championship run at all . . . . . wasn't he inactive for the AFC Championship Game???</P>

pjam84
01-27-2012, 01:17 PM
haha. no way ocho ever sniffs the hall of fame. the guy is DONE. and as mentioned, he will have done nothing for the team even if they do win the super bowl.

that said...the number one reason the patriots will not win super bowl XLVI: ochocinco is on their roster.

FBomb
01-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Ha......foreigners!

Joe Morrison
01-27-2012, 01:20 PM
He's been lying in the grass all year, Brady is set to light it up with Ocho, been playing possum all year!

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 01:26 PM
He's been lying in the grass all year, Brady is set to light it up with Ocho, been playing possum all year!

his dad just did pass away thats why he missed AFCC

something like that makes people play out of their minds osmetimes...

i wouldn't totally discount Ocho this week on the biggest stage there is to be on

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Ha......foreigners!</P>

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww219/bbobberson/Foreigner-Omni79-Alt-Inside.jpg</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Ha......foreigners!</p>

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww219/bbobberson/Foreigner-Omni79-Alt-Inside.jpg</p>

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18300000/NICKELBACK-nickelback-18381685-800-600.jpg

giantsfan420
01-27-2012, 01:58 PM
is it just me or are his numbers not even all that impressive. yeah i know he had like 4 seasons in a row of 1000 yards i think, but never was a huge td guy if i recall correctly and i certainly dont think he's been a top 5 wr so i dunno someone fill me in...

and the "elusive ring" comment is hilarious. its not like "he's just missed out on that ring a couple times" he's barely even made the playoffs. i dunno if they've ever even won a playoff game with him in cinci

Kruunch
01-27-2012, 02:00 PM
some of you may have*noticed*that in the past i've had a small man-crush on Mr 85 but i've since broke it off..</P>

*</P>

Not unless he goes 15 for 250 yrds and 4 TDs and single handedly wins the game for the Pats.

If anything, sportswriters will remember what a dud he was on the year that he finally got a ring (should it happen).

Is he even active for this game?

BigBlue D
01-27-2012, 02:01 PM
Ha......foreigners!</p>

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww219/bbobberson/Foreigner-Omni79-Alt-Inside.jpg</p>

LMAOO

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 02:02 PM
Yeah right........

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 02:02 PM
is it just me or are his numbers not even all that impressive. yeah i know he had like 4 seasons in a row of 1000 yards i think, but never was a huge td guy if i recall correctly and i certainly dont think he's been a top 5 wr so i dunno someone fill me in... and the "elusive ring" comment is hilarious. its not like "he's just missed out on that ring a couple times" he's barely even made the playoffs. i dunno if they've ever even won a playoff game with him in cinci7 seasons.. he was arguably the best in the league not to long ago.

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 02:04 PM
some of you may havenoticedthat in the past i've had a small man-crush on Mr 85 but i've since broke it off..</P>

</P> Not unless he goes 15 for 250 yrds and 4 TDs and single handedly wins the game for the Pats. If anything, sportswriters will remember what a dud he was on the year that he finally got a ring (should it happen). Is he even active for this game?definitely to old for that kinda production

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Ha......foreigners!</P>

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww219/bbobberson/Foreigner-Omni79-Alt-Inside.jpg</P>

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18300000/NICKELBACK-nickelback-18381685-800-600.jpg
i think id choose Foreigner [+o(]

bflo23
01-27-2012, 02:08 PM
He has 6 pro bowls but he only has 11,059 receiving yards and he has had a huge drop off in his stats. He needs to have like another 3,000 receiving yards or get like 2 championships (with him being a factor). I don't see him making the hall of fame.

GameTime
01-27-2012, 02:09 PM
If he focused on becoming the WR he "could have" really been instead of becoming the NFL's leading clown then this question would not even have to be asked. </P>

The very fact that he changed his name just to be noticed and to give the clown factor as a player shows you where his focus really lies. Thats with himself and what being an NFL receiver is to him....which apparently is just a vehicle for notoriety.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 02:11 PM
If he focused on becoming the WR he "could have" really been instead of becoming the NFL's leading clown then this question would not even have to be asked. </P>

The very fact that he changed his name just to be noticed and to give the clown factor as a player shows you where his focus really lies. Thats with himself and what being an NFL receiver is to him....which apparently is just a vehicle for notoriety.</P>

What's wrong with Ochocinco? I like it, it was so much #swag, guy is a total role model. Him and Ron artest A.K.A. METTA WORLD PEACE are just amazing athletes with a lot of soul.

/sarcasm font

Patriot 37
01-27-2012, 02:12 PM
If he's active it's only because they are concerned about Gronk. Likely that he won't play. Edelman at least can block.

GameTime
01-27-2012, 02:14 PM

<FONT color=#ff0000>What's wrong with Ochocinco? I like it, it was so much #swag, guy is a total role model. Him and Ron artest A.K.A. METTA WORLD PEACE are just amazing athletes with a lot of soul.</FONT> /sarcasm font</P>

well we all know he has the HOF gold jacket right?....</P>

he wore it years ago as part of his clown outfit on the sidelines</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 02:14 PM

<FONT color=#ff0000>What's wrong with Ochocinco? I like it, it was so much #swag, guy is a total role model. Him and Ron artest A.K.A. METTA WORLD PEACE are just amazing athletes with a lot of soul.</FONT> /sarcasm font</P>

well we all know he has the HOF gold jacket right?....</P>

he wore it years ago as part of his clown outfit on the sidelines</P>

Ha!!!

giantsfan420
01-27-2012, 02:16 PM
even with the 7 yr 1000 yard seasons, he was never considered the best wr at least not be me and the people i know.

dont get me wrong, he was a very good wr and i have nothing against him, just he isn't even close to worthy of the HOF, maybe his whole off field personality rubs me the wrong way, but i always thought he thought he was better than he was and dogged it considerably meaning he sold himself/talent short.

who knows what woulda happened had palmer not had that horrific injury but i just dont think he makes it. who knows, maybe he can make it one day as a commentator/personality but as a player, i dont think theres a respected writer/voter who'd consider him worthy

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 02:17 PM

The very fact that he changed his name just to be noticed and to give the clown factor as a player shows you where his focus really lies. Thats with himself and what being an NFL receiver is to him....which apparently is just a vehicle for notoriety.</P>he played on the Bengals..if you're going to wear a clown outfit you might aswell act the part no?

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 02:18 PM
is it just me or are his numbers not even all that impressive. yeah i know he had like 4 seasons in a row of 1000 yards i think, but never was a huge td guy if i recall correctly and i certainly dont think he's been a top 5 wr so i dunno someone fill me in...

and the "elusive ring" comment is hilarious. its not like "he's just missed out on that ring a couple times" he's barely even made the playoffs. i dunno if they've ever even won a playoff game with him in cinci

he is top 25 all time yards wise

his career isn't anything to scoff at, just not HOF material imo

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 02:20 PM
If he's active it's only because they are concerned about Gronk. Likely that he won't play. Edelman at least can block.

wasn't the only reaosn he wasn't active because he was at his fathers funeral and stuff?

MikeIsaGiant
01-27-2012, 02:22 PM
If he's active it's only because they are concerned about Gronk.* Likely that he won't play.* Edelman at least can block.

wasn't the only reaosn he wasn't active because he was at his fathers funeral and stuff?

I keep saying this tossed around, I thought he was injured?

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 02:23 PM
even with the 7 yr 1000 yard seasons, <FONT size=4>he was never considered the best wr at least not be me and the people i know.</FONT> dont get me wrong, he was a very good wr and i have nothing against him, just he isn't even close to worthy of the HOF, maybe his whole off field personality rubs me the wrong way, but i always thought he thought he was better than he was and dogged it considerably meaning he sold himself/talent short. who knows what woulda happened had palmer not had that horrific injury but i just dont think he makes it. who knows, maybe he can make it one day as a commentator/personality but as a player, i dont think theres a respected writer/voter who'd consider him worthydont know how you couldnt.. he was either leading the league in yards or top 3-5 during those years

GameTime
01-27-2012, 02:24 PM

he played on the Bengals..if you're going to wear a clown outfit you might aswell act the part no?</P>

Andre Johnson played on a crappy Texans team for years.....he seemed to play with class and dignity..</P>

Chad Johnson wasted his talentin the NFL. Without even trying his hardest he was great at times. Imagine if he actually gave a ****......????</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 02:25 PM

I keep saying this tossed around, I thought he was injured?

Ochocinco, who traveled to Florida on Friday night to attend his
father's funeral, wais inactive for the second time this season. The
first time came in late November, against the Eagles, when he suffered a
hamstring injury and didn't make the trip. Ochocinco played one snap
last week and has just 15 receptions on the season.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7489971/2012-nfl-playoffs-chad-ochocinco-stevan-ridley-new-england-patriots-inactive-baltimore-ravens

they said it during the game too

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 02:26 PM
If he focused on becoming the WR he "could have" really been instead of becoming the NFL's leading clown then this question would not even have to be asked. </p>

The very fact that he changed his name just to be noticed and to give the clown factor as a player shows you where his focus really lies. Thats with himself and what being an NFL receiver is to him....which apparently is just a vehicle for notoriety.</p>

he played on the Bengals..if you're going to wear a clown outfit you might aswell act the part no?</p>

Andre Johnson played on a crappy Texans team for years.....he seemed to play with class and dignity..</p>

Chad Johnson wasted his talentin the NFL. Without even trying his hardest he was great at times. Imagine if he actually gave a ****......????</p>

he wasted his talent because he did endzone dances?

bit extreme if u ask me

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 02:29 PM
If he focused on becoming the WR he "could have" really been instead of becoming the NFL's leading clown then this question would not even have to be asked. </p>

The very fact that he changed his name just to be noticed and to give the clown factor as a player shows you where his focus really lies. Thats with himself and what being an NFL receiver is to him....which apparently is just a vehicle for notoriety.</p>

he played on the Bengals..if you're going to wear a clown outfit you might aswell act the part no?</p>

Andre Johnson played on a crappy Texans team for years.....he seemed to play with class and dignity..</p>

Chad Johnson wasted his talentin the NFL. Without even trying his hardest he was great at times. Imagine if he actually gave a ****......????</p>

and for the record - anytime Ocho had a QB or was healthy he pretty much put up numbers...

between Palmers two injuries and then the year he got injured Ocho was solid.

father time caught up with him this year

byron
01-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Sorry to hear you and OC broke it off Bandy..wasn't a bit on the thin side for your taste?..;)</P>

I don't see that nut making it in there but who knows maybe they will put him in as Chad Johnson by mistake </P>

GameTime
01-27-2012, 02:31 PM

he played on the Bengals..if you're going to wear a clown outfit you might aswell act the part no?</P>

Andre Johnson played on a crappy Texans team for years.....he seemed to play with class and dignity..</P>

Chad Johnson wasted his talentin the NFL. Without even trying his hardest he was great at times. Imagine if he actually gave a ****......????</P>

and for the record - anytime Ocho had a QB or was healthy he pretty much put up numbers...

</P>

I agree....I just think he wasted his talents though. IMO he could have really been and all time all time.</P>

I may be 100% wrong but to me he didnt give a crap enough....</P>

ny06
01-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Isn't this the same guy who coulden't beat Michael Coe last time we played?</P>

</P>

giantsfan420
01-27-2012, 02:33 PM

yeah i agree with this. and the whole yards thing is nice, but to me yards alone dont mean a wr is great. to me its tds, yards, yac, going across the middle, game winning catches, and maybe most important; route running.

he's always been a sort of freelance route runner. he makes things up on the fly.

the reason i dont like to use yards as the main indicator is bc a wr could have like 3 drops, make virtually no impact on a game, except has like 2 catches for 40 yards.

i dunno, im not trying to sound like i think he sucks, he's obviously a good player or was at least. but the off field stuff, the twitter, the td celebrations that just got terrible (the one he used the pylon as a pputter was great tho) and how he never was able to really carry his team to a deep run...just not HOF imo. not even really close at all even if he gets a ring someday

Firenugget
01-27-2012, 02:35 PM
You know what...People need to seriously start considering a players situation before talking about HoF or even that a player is that great.

Let's take Chad Jones (yeah, no ocho bs here). He played on a HORRIBLE team his whole career up until this year. He was their only offensive threat. Of course he's going to put up numbers, there's nobody else to go to. What has he done since leaving and having other talent around him? Has he risen to the top like the star some people claim he is?

Nope. Mediocre at best.

Chad Johnson+HoF=bad joke.

And why the hell are we talking about him and his career here anyways? What's he got to do with us? He can stay wherever he is and retire.

byron
01-27-2012, 02:35 PM

I think he actually had to learn a system under BB which he hasn't/didn't doto well at.....whatever tho

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 02:36 PM

yeah i agree with this. and the whole yards thing is nice, but to me yards alone dont mean a wr is great. to me its tds, yards, yac, going across the middle, game winning catches, and maybe most important; route running.

he's always been a sort of freelance route runner. he makes things up on the fly.

the reason i dont like to use yards as the main indicator is bc a wr could have like 3 drops, make virtually no impact on a game, except has like 2 catches for 40 yards.

i dunno, im not trying to sound like i think he sucks, he's obviously a good player or was at least. but the off field stuff, the twitter, the td celebrations that just got terrible (the one he used the pylon as a pputter was great tho) and how he never was able to really carry his team to a deep run...just not HOF imo. not even really close at all even if he gets a ring someday

I actually think he'd be a nice fit when we lose Mario next year

maybe hop on the vet minimum thang

jomo
01-27-2012, 02:37 PM

Since when did bringing in "me first" players make any sense?

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 02:37 PM
You know what...People need to seriously start considering a players situation before talking about HoF or even that a player is that great.

Let's take Chad Jones (yeah, no ocho bs here). He played on a HORRIBLE team his whole career up until this year. He was their only offensive threat. Of course he's going to put up numbers, there's nobody else to go to. What has he done since leaving and having other talent around him? Has he risen to the top like the star some people claim he is?

Nope. Mediocre at best.

still did it though

and Housh in his prime was nothign to scoff at

but even if your theory was right, which I don't agree with it, wouldn't that mean that if hes the only WR that he awlays had saftey help over the top.

In his prime Ocho was an EXCELLENT player. He just didn't sustain it long enough to be HOF

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 02:38 PM

Since when did bringing in "me first" players make any sense?

i'd say plax worked out well

bflo23
01-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Ask Cris Carter "Is Ocho a hall of famer?".

Cris Carter has 2 MORE pro bowls, 3,000 MORE receiving yards and 63 MORE TDs..... And yet Carter isn't in the hall of fame.

Patriot 37
01-27-2012, 02:39 PM

</P>

</P>

No, he played one snap the week before against Denver. He hasn't been on the same page with Brady all year it's not going to happen the last game of the season.</P>

MattMeyerBud
Ask Cris Carter "Is Ocho a hall of famer?".

Cris Carter has 2 MORE pro bowls, 3,000 MORE receiving yards and 63 MORE TDs..... And yet Carter isn't in the hall of fame.

cris is just being punished because of the way he cried for not being a first ballot

but I agree that does pretty much end the discussion

GameTime
is it just me or are his numbers not even all that impressive. yeah i know he had like 4 seasons in a row of 1000 yards i think, but never was a huge td guy if i recall correctly and i certainly dont think he's been a top 5 wr so i dunno someone fill me in... and the "elusive ring" comment is hilarious. its not like "he's just missed out on that ring a couple times" he's barely even made the playoffs. i dunno if they've ever even won a playoff game with him in cinci

yeah i agree with this. and the whole yards thing is nice, but to me yards alone dont mean a wr is great. to me its tds, yards, yac, going across the middle, game winning catches, and maybe most important; route running. he's always been a sort of freelance route runner. he makes things up on the fly. the reason i dont like to use yards as the main indicator is bc a wr could have like 3 drops, make virtually no impact on a game, except has like 2 catches for 40 yards. i dunno, im not trying to sound like i think he sucks, he's obviously a good player or was at least. but the off field stuff, the twitter, the td celebrations that just got terrible (the one he used the pylon as a pputter was great tho) and how he never was able to really carry his team to a deep run...just not HOF imo. not even really close at all even if he gets a ring someday

</P>

Giants have players with character...</P>

not players that are characters</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 02:40 PM

</p>

</p>

No, he played one snap the week before against Denver. He hasn't been on the same page with Brady all year it's not going to happen the last game of the season.</p>

the only reason he was inactive was cuz he flew home cuz his dad died...

obviously if he played the week before he was active

i think ur just getting the terminology with what we are saying wrong

bandwgn86

Nope. Mediocre at best.

And why the hell are we talking about him and his career here anyways? What's he got to do with us? He can stay wherever he is and retire.
we should overlook his stats because he was on a crappy team with no support? but look at them now that he is on the downside of a good career?

MattMeyerBud
is it just me or are his numbers not even all that impressive. yeah i know he had like 4 seasons in a row of 1000 yards i think, but never was a huge td guy if i recall correctly and i certainly dont think he's been a top 5 wr so i dunno someone fill me in... and the "elusive ring" comment is hilarious. its not like "he's just missed out on that ring a couple times" he's barely even made the playoffs. i dunno if they've ever even won a playoff game with him in cinci

yeah i agree with this. and the whole yards thing is nice, but to me yards alone dont mean a wr is great. to me its tds, yards, yac, going across the middle, game winning catches, and maybe most important; route running. he's always been a sort of freelance route runner. he makes things up on the fly. the reason i dont like to use yards as the main indicator is bc a wr could have like 3 drops, make virtually no impact on a game, except has like 2 catches for 40 yards. i dunno, im not trying to sound like i think he sucks, he's obviously a good player or was at least. but the off field stuff, the twitter, the td celebrations that just got terrible (the one he used the pylon as a pputter was great tho) and how he never was able to really carry his team to a deep run...just not HOF imo. not even really close at all even if he gets a ring someday

</p>

Giants have players with character...</p>

not players that are characters</p>

lol i just said it to piss u off

and give a bandy a maple syrup woody

SackingMyths
He WAS a great player for a stretch. But ultimately, his own act/sideshow will be his undoing, as it's hard to take the guy serious and look at him objectively.

Add to that, that his lasting memory will be a guy on the Inactive list instead of guys like Matthew Slater and Julian Edelman, in an offense that clearly boosts your stats (Welker, Branch) and it doesn't bode well.

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Isn't this the same guy who coulden't beat Michael Coe last time we played?</P>

</P>

hater! lol</P>

</P>

hi NY..how are yah</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 02:42 PM
He WAS a great player for a stretch. But ultimately, his own act/sideshow will be his undoing, as it's hard to take the guy serious and look at him objectively.

Add to that, that his lasting memory will be a guy on the Inactive list instead of guys like Matthew Slater and Julian Edelman, in an offense that clearly boosts your stats (Welker, Branch) and it doesn't bode well.

thats not it at all

if he had another 2 years of production like he had in the stretch he would of been in the hall

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Sorry to hear you and OC broke it off Bandy..wasn't a bit on the thin side for your taste?..;)</P>

I don't see that nut making it in there but who knows maybe they will put him in as Chad Johnson by mistake </P>lmao.. and the wrong gender, it was doomed from the start ;)

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 02:45 PM

</P>

not players that are characters</P>the Salsa thing is a yawner.. the river dance is where its at

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 02:46 PM
for ocho to get a real consideration he'll need to bounce back the next two years and have like 2200 and 15...

then maybe trail off for a year or so.... he has a chance, its just a loooooong shot

8 years from now his "antics" will be looked back on warmly

bandwgn86

thats not it at all

if he had another 2 years of production like he had in the stretch he would of been in the hall
i blame Mike Brown

Firenugget

Nope. Mediocre at best.

we should overlook his stats because he was on a crappy team with no support? but look at them now that he is on the downside of a good career?

Downside of a good career? It's night and day. Where was the slow decline? The losing a step here and there? The fact is he went to a team who needed a big play WR and can't even contribute in any decent way. You can call that a downside if you like. I call it the reality that he's just not as good as everyone thought.

Also just so you don't think I'm just hating him, I could say the same for Tiki.

SackingMyths
01-27-2012, 02:47 PM

thats not it at all

I believe the OP was asking if Ochocinco will get in the hall based on his current production and the prospect of him getting a SB ring.

Respectfully, those 2 years he could have you're speaking of aren't likely to happen at this rate.

I like the guy, for what it's worth. This isn't a witch-hunt. I just think the voters are too biased to consider adding a guy like this into the Hall.

Just my opinion...

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 02:49 PM

thats not it at all

I believe the OP was asking if Ochocinco will get in the hall based on his current production and the prospect of him getting a SB ring.

Respectfully, those 2 years he could have you're speaking of aren't likely to happen at this rate.

I like the guy, for what it's worth. This isn't a witch-hunt. I just think the voters are too biased to consider adding a guy like this into the Hall.

Just my opinion...

no i understand that, but you are attributing the "sideshow" as the fact of him not getting in with your OP.

I just think thats inaccurate

SackingMyths
01-27-2012, 02:59 PM

thats not it at all

Just my opinion...

no i understand that, but you are attributing the "sideshow" as the fact of him not getting in with your OP.

Fair enough.

This is
mainly rooted in my distrust in the voters. It's such a strict process. Only 15 WRs in Canton and I just don't see him getting serious consideration to be added to that list. That, and I wouldn't vote him for if I had a vote (which isn't coming to me anytime soon)

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 03:02 PM

Nope. Mediocre at best.

Downside of a good career? It's night and day. Where was the slow decline? The losing a step here and there? The fact is he went to a team who needed a big play WR and can't even contribute in any decent way. You can call that a downside if you like. I call it the reality that he's just not as good as everyone thought.

Also just so you don't think I'm just hating him, I could say the same for Tiki.
i'd say the last 2-3 years hasbeen a slow decline.. he's 34 andwent to another team too late. i dont hold him responsible for not being smart enough to get the playbook. </P>

stormblue
01-27-2012, 03:02 PM
he is currently 26th all time in yardage.
as compared to Amani Toomer who is the highest rated Giant of all time at a distant 41st.

although he is the all-time leader in YACK !

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 03:08 PM
anyways we can end this thread.. theres no way he's getting a ring.. especially this year!!!</P>

</P>

GO GIANTS </P>

JMGGIANTS
01-27-2012, 03:13 PM
To be honest it never occurred to me that Stinko would even be discussed to make the HOF.

Voldamort
01-27-2012, 03:17 PM
no

GameTime
01-27-2012, 03:21 PM

</P>

and give a bandy a <FONT color=#000080 size=4>maple syrup woody
</FONT></P>

TMI </P>

G-Man67
01-27-2012, 03:22 PM
the Dancing with the Stars HOF?

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 03:28 PM

</P>

and give a bandy a <FONT color=#000080 size=4>maple syrup woody
</FONT></P>

TMI </P>lmao.. i didnt even see that post..

GameTime
01-27-2012, 03:29 PM
the Dancing with the Stars HOF?</P>

nice one</P>

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 03:31 PM
the Dancing with the Stars HOF?thats Hines Ward

bansaw
01-27-2012, 03:41 PM
good read

http://www.gq.com/sports/profiles/201202/terrell-owens-nfl-football-wide-receiver?currentPage=1

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 03:42 PM

thats not it at all

Just my opinion...

Fair enough.

This is
mainly rooted in my distrust in the voters. It's such a strict process. Only 15 WRs in Canton and I just don't see him getting serious consideration to be added to that list. That, and I wouldn't vote him for if I had a vote (which isn't coming to me anytime soon)

na I agree...

he'll need to end his career statistically like TO did to get any type of serious shot

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 03:45 PM
good read

http://www.gq.com/sports/profiles/201202/terrell-owens-nfl-football-wide-receiver?currentPage=1

he def made his own bed, so some of his comments were stupid (skimming through it)

but he hasn't been an issue since he got with Buffalo. Seeme dlike a reality check

NJGenerals
01-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Chad WILL get into the HOF....

All he has to do is pay the price of admission, like everyone else...

Gianthunter
01-27-2012, 05:09 PM
Carve his face on a rock in your backyard. Thats has close to an accolade as he will get.</P>