PDA

View Full Version : Bills Fan checking in

billsfan365
01-27-2012, 04:05 PM
My own boards are full, so at the moment I chose the next best option... The team that's playing the Patriots.

On today, the 21st Anniversary of the worst day in Bills history, and one of the best moments in Giants history, I am here to offer peace.

The Buffalo Bills and their fansare behind you 100%.

We hate the patriots more than we could ever hate the Giants, and I honestly don't know if I could deal with another Patriots Super Bowl win.

I speak for most of the NFL, and definitely us Bills fans when I say,

GO GIANTS

go get em boys.

Voldamort
01-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Thanks,you have a young team and will only get better next year.

billsfan365
01-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Good to know you guys haven't forgot that we exist haha

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Good to know you guys haven't forgot that we exist hahaplease pass on a memo to your owner.. no more Bills in Toronto please.. its beyondannoying

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 05:03 PM
heh billsfan, </P>

whats the good word with Stevie Johnson.. you guys going to be able to lock him up? </P>

billsfan365
01-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Good to know you guys haven't forgot that we exist hahaplease pass on a memo to your owner.. no more Bills in Toronto please.. its beyond*annoying

First issue is keeping the team here, and as of now the Toronto series is important to doing that. Believe me we hate losing a home game more than anything.

billsfan365
01-27-2012, 05:25 PM
heh billsfan, </P>

whats the good word with Stevie Johnson.. you guys going to be able to lock him up? </P>

Chan and Buddy Nix said he's the top priority, and he wants to stay here so hopefully they get that done.

We're also trying to pick up a good number 2 receiver.
As a matter of fact Manningham was on the list as a possible FA we would go after ;)

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 05:32 PM
heh billsfan, </P>

Chan and Buddy Nix said he's the top priority, and he wants to stay here so hopefully they get that done. We're also trying to pick up a good number 2 receiver. As a matter of fact Manningham was on the list as a possible FA we would go after ;)i'm hoping Mario Ochodos sticks around here but odds arewe wont be able to keep him especially if/when we win SB </P>

big fan of Stevie Johnson.. kids a star</P>

</P>

miked1958
01-27-2012, 06:09 PM
My own boards are full, so at the moment I chose the next best option... The team that's playing the Patriots.

On today, the 21st Anniversary of the worst day in Bills history, and one of the best moments in Giants history, I am here to offer peace.

The Buffalo Bills and their fansare behind you 100%.

We hate the patriots more than we could ever hate the Giants, and I honestly don't know if I could deal with another Patriots Super Bowl win.

I speak for most of the NFL, and definitely us Bills fans when I say,

GO GIANTS

Giants will do their best to keep the Pats from getting to four Titles
go get em boys.

jomo
01-27-2012, 06:19 PM
My own boards are full, so at the moment I chose the next best option... The team that's playing the Patriots. On today, the 21st Anniversary of the worst day in Bills history, and one of the best moments in Giants history, I am here to offer peace. The Buffalo Bills and their fansare behind you 100%. We hate the patriots more than we could ever hate the Giants, and I honestly don't know if I could deal with another Patriots Super Bowl win. I speak for most of the NFL, and definitely us Bills fans when I say, GO GIANTS go get em boys.That was a great Bills team which got so close to the prize so many times. Most true football fans would have liked to see them pull down one Lonbardi Trophy during that run.</P>

The game against the Giants was one of the most fascinating matchups ever and showcased the brilliance of Parcells and his coaching staff. Game plan? Keep Kelly off the field and shorten the game. The time of possession was huge in the Giants favor, I want to sayapproaching 40 minutesfor us. Anyway, thanks for the support and hope that Cuomo doesn't let the Bills slip away from Buffalo.</P>

scoopscj
01-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Hey Billsfan, thanks for the good wishes. I am an OLD Giants' fan and remember SB 21 very well. Kelly was fantastic and if I'm being honest they should have won. Marv Leavy did not adjust to the Giant's defensive scheme and should have had more Thurman Thomas and less Kelly passing. That's my 2 cents.

Your current team can make some waves. I like RFP as your QB and you have some serious talent on O. Your defense is fast but you play in a very tough division.

I hope you can unseat the Pats next year and keep those annoying Jets down as well. I never hated the Jets until Sexy Rexy took over. BLEH what a boob he is.

Take care man. Thanks for wishing us well. I'm beyond nervous.

Scoops

giantyankee1976
01-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Good to know you guys haven't forgot that we exist haha

no way.

Love your organization, rough series of years for you guys in the 90s.

but EVERYONE knew who the AFC's SUPER TEAM was.

always had a soft spot for you guys, hoped this year would have been a better one for you

BlueBeast84
01-28-2012, 05:48 AM
We played the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XXI. You meant to say Super Bowl XXV right?

BlueBeast84
01-28-2012, 05:50 AM
We played the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XXI. You meant to say Super Bowl XXV right?

BlueBeast84
01-28-2012, 05:55 AM
Sorry, I'm new to this forum. I was responding to scoopscj (../members/scoopscj.aspx) post.

buffyblue
01-28-2012, 06:50 AM
Thank you for the kind words and well wishes billsfan. Keep your head up because you guys will win SuperBowl soon enough.

Of course we would not forget about Buffalo Bills. Buffalo Bills are a classy football team with a classy fan base. You guys have a good young team right now and are only going to get better. I am hoping we can keep Super Mario but if not he is someone you guys should definetly try to pick up in the offseason.

I bELIeve.

MikeIsaGiant
01-28-2012, 09:40 AM
I root for the Bills to be honest, I love players like Spiller, Fred Jackson, they might have a team in a couple of years