PDA

View Full Version : LATEST INJURY UPDATE

NYGiantsFan56
01-27-2012, 07:24 PM
JANUARY 27, 2012 4:30 PM3 COMMENTS
Giants game plan: Kill the snake!
BY RALPH VACCHIANO

The injury report

LB Jacquian Williams sprained the top of his right foot sometime during the NFC championship game and is now wearing a walking boot (and obviously unable to practice). But he’s not concerned. He called it “just a little setback” and vowed he’d be ready when practice starts in Indianapolis on Wednesday.

“I definitely will be there,” he said. “No doubt. I’ll be there. 100%. I won’t even think about it.”

Also unconcerned about his injury is WR Hakeem Nicks, who sprained the A-C joint in his right shoulder, which he said he hurt several other times this year. He said his shoulder is “doing better” and “I expect to be full-go by next week.”

C David Baas (abodomen/neck), LB Chase Blackburn (calf) and RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) all returned to practice on Friday, but were limited. … CB Corey Webster (hamstring) and CB/PR Will Blackmon (knee) remained out. … Umenyiora (ankle/knee) was also limited.

It doesn't seem that bad. Worried about Williams but he says he's good to go next Wednesday

NYGRealityCheck
01-27-2012, 07:28 PM
All those injured players and the fans are just loving the 2 week span between the conference game and the Superbowl. :>

NYGiantsFan56
01-27-2012, 07:30 PM
All those injured players and the fans are just loving the 2 week span between the conference game and the Superbowl. :>
I Know. Would have been a problem if game was Sunday but with with an extra week we will be 100%

bLuereverie
01-27-2012, 09:14 PM
I would even be surprised if any of these guys missed the game if it were this Sunday. Just taking precautions.

DJloves
01-27-2012, 09:20 PM
Geeze, we seem really banged up. Williams has been a blessing to us; hope he's okay. Dido Blackburn. Nicks will play through the pain but I hope it doesn't limit him. Didn't know Webby was injured.

RedskinHater
01-27-2012, 09:29 PM
At this point in the season every player has some kind of injury !

Voldamort
01-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Just be ready to go next Sunday Giants!!!

CDN_G-FAN
01-27-2012, 10:34 PM
BY RALPH VACCHIANO

The injury report

LB Jacquian Williams sprained the top of his right foot sometime during the NFC championship game and is now wearing a walking boot (and obviously unable to practice). But he’s not concerned. He called it “just a little setback” and vowed he’d be ready when practice starts in Indianapolis on Wednesday.

“I definitely will be there,” he said. “No doubt. I’ll be there. 100%. I won’t even think about it.”

Also unconcerned about his injury is WR Hakeem Nicks, who sprained the A-C joint in his right shoulder, which he said he hurt several other times this year. He said his shoulder is “doing better” and “I expect to be full-go by next week.”

C David Baas (abodomen/neck), LB Chase Blackburn (calf) and RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) all returned to practice on Friday, but were limited. … CB Corey Webster (hamstring) and CB/PR Will Blackmon (knee) remained out. … Umenyiora (ankle/knee) was also limited.

It doesn't seem that bad. Worried about Williams but he says he's good to go next Wednesday

pretty bad. gronk was the only guy not practicing for the pats.

miked1958
01-28-2012, 05:02 AM
BY RALPH VACCHIANO

The injury report

pretty bad. gronk was the only guy not practicing for the pats.
Good. And I hope he gets back at 100% by next week. That way when we whip their tails, they won't have any excuses

miked1958
01-28-2012, 05:04 AM
BY RALPH VACCHIANO

The injury report

Williams ankle was good enough to get down there on ST and whack that ball out so we could get game winning FG. I will take plays like that all day with a sprain on top of foot if he keeps making those type plays