PDA

View Full Version : Some Cool Info on Hynoski

Pakman
01-28-2012, 12:26 AM
For what it's worth people in my town have been talking up the Giants since Hynoski played in the town next to ours. So everyone has there own stories about him.

Anyway a few people that have followed him since high school know I'm a giants fan and told me

Hynoski has never lost a playoff game in his life...the streak continues till next year. I assume superbowl is not considered a playoff game

And

Hynoski's Mom bought tickets to San Fran before the Packers game lol.

Pretty cool.

allentown PA
01-28-2012, 12:28 AM
For what it's worth people in my town have been talking up the Giants since Hynoski played in the town next to ours. So everyone has there own stories about him.

Anyway a few people that have followed him since high school know I'm a giants fan and told me

Hynoski has never lost a playoff game in his life...the streak continues till next year. I assume superbowl is not considered a playoff game

And

Pretty cool.

hynoski played at southern columbia a small 1a HS team in PA

Pakman
01-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Very good! I played at Bloomsburg High school..literally a 15 min drive from his school

Southern Columbia tigers was the team he played for

miked1958
01-28-2012, 03:51 AM

And

Pretty cool.Need to utilize him out of backfield more as he rolls off blocks. He cloud be a secret weapon. Pats won't expect him to play a big part. He could be helpful like he has in past playoff games getting key first downs

Pa1jintfan
01-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Pakman,
Same here, I work in Bloomsburg, I graduated from southern Columbia, and my brother is a good friend of hyno, I have been a huge giants fan my whole life, and to have Henry go to my team is awesome. I was earlier telling a story on here that I ate wings with Henry over the summer at the barrel. He is a great guy. He was actually home recently and had dinner over at mattuccis in mount Carmel. Watching Henry play football in high school, I thought for sure that he would make it as a pro, but I thought he would end up being a linebacker. Penn state wanted him badly, actually quite a few schools wanted him really badly to play defense for them, but Pitt was the only school to let him play fullback. I wish he would get a carry in the super bowl, I still have memories of him running for almost 500 yards against pius x. I seen someone who is posting on here from Allentown PA, that is real close to pius x. You probably remember Henry running all over your team?? Go giants........

Razur
01-28-2012, 12:39 PM
Pakman,
Same here, I work in Bloomsburg, I graduated from southern Columbia, and my brother is a good friend of hyno, I have been a huge giants fan my whole life, and to have Henry go to my team is awesome. I was earlier telling a story on here that I ate wings with Henry over the summer at the barrel. He is a great guy. He was actually home recently and had dinner over at mattuccis in mount Carmel. Watching Henry play football in high school, I thought for sure that he would make it as a pro, but I thought he would end up being a linebacker. Penn state wanted him badly, actually quite a few schools wanted him really badly to play defense for them, but Pitt was the only school to let him play fullback. I wish he would get a carry in the super bowl, I still have memories of him running for almost 500 yards against pius x. I seen someone who is posting on here from Allentown PA, that is real close to pius x. You probably remember Henry running all over your team?? Go giants........

Well. "Hyno" will no doubt have a role in the SB and may in fact turn out to be a critical one at that. With NE keying on the Bradshaw,and receivers, he may be a go-to guy and really make the difference in this game...GO GIANTS!!!

mainegiantsfan
01-28-2012, 12:41 PM
I hope Rino gets a chance to run the ball some. I remember when Charles show me the Way got a chance, and really shined. The little swing passes have shown that he has potential to be more of a factor. With the poor running we get at times with short yardage, why not give him a shot?

Pakman
01-29-2012, 12:11 PM
Pakman,

Lol I remember at practice we had a drill where we couldn't even tackle the dummy sled in front of us and my coach yelling "if you can't tackle this sled HOW HE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO TACKLE HYNOSKI!"

It's just surreal that I was on a team that was trying to gameplan for a dude who would end up in the NFL and on top of that my favorite team.

I hear he is a real down to earth dude, I never met him off the field, but that's cool to hear about him.

allentown PA
01-30-2012, 12:58 AM
Pakman,

hank never ran all over my team we didnt play small 1a schools like pius x and SC..my HS was 4a...