PDA

View Full Version : Who's on facebook?

BurnerNYG
01-28-2012, 12:04 AM
I reactivated my page last night and I need more knowledgable Giant fans to correspond with from time to time during the draft, free agency and throughout the season. Plus we can get to know each other a lil bit better and put a face behind some of these names. Any takers?

Firenugget
01-28-2012, 12:51 AM
Facebook is the devil.[:P]

BBlueSince82
01-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Burner you from CT? I see the Huskies symbol in your avatar. Currently living in CT myself

BurnerNYG
01-28-2012, 01:03 AM
It is kind of dramatic. That's why I wanna add some Giant fans and leave all those crazy folks alone... lol.

I logged on last night and I'm already reading about who's beefing and who's cheating and what not.

The story that freaked me out the most today was hearing about some homeless spanish guy from the old town of Bridgeport, CT that I grew up in (I no longer live there) got kidnapped to an abandoned house, slained, chopped up and some mentally ill cannibal dude ate his brain and his eyeballs... sickening

BurnerNYG
01-28-2012, 01:06 AM
Burner you from CT? I see the Huskies symbol in your avatar. Currently living in CT myselfYeah I'm living in Waterbury for the time being but I plan on relocating to VA soon.

BBlueSince82
01-28-2012, 01:07 AM
Bridgeport is BAD, BAD. At one point in the late 90s and early 2000s it had the highest murder rate per capita than any other place in the USA. Beating out sections of Detroit and NO. Back when Father Panic was still open. I used to commute from NY to Bridgeport for awhile.

BBlueSince82
01-28-2012, 01:08 AM
Burner you from CT? I see the Huskies symbol in your avatar. Currently living in CT myselfYeah I'm living in Waterbury for the time being but I plan on relocating to VA soon.

Yeah im staying right outside of Hartford for awhile for work. Then back to NYC for me.

BBlueSince82
01-28-2012, 01:09 AM
You can hit me up on FB but im not gonna just put my first and last name out there on the boards like that so PM me and ill give you my FB.

BurnerNYG
01-28-2012, 01:11 AM
You can hit me up on FB but im not gonna just put my first and last name out there on the boards like that so PM me and ill give you my FB.Yeah that's what I meant to say. No need to give everybody your government.

BBlueSince82
01-28-2012, 01:17 AM
You can hit me up on FB but im not gonna just put my first and last name out there on the boards like that so PM me and ill give you my FB.Yeah that's what I meant to say. No need to give everybody your government.

LOL thats what all my people say, "don't be using my gov't" lol... I don't ever use my gov't really, I shorten it up so you can't really tell.. unless im doing legal business ;)

BurnerNYG
01-28-2012, 01:25 AM

LOL thats what all my people say, "don't be using my gov't" lol... I don't ever use my gov't really, I shorten it up so you can't really tell.. unless im doing legal business ;) Lol, I guess that's a CT thing... or maybe NY, I'm not sure. I've been saying that term as far as I can remember. Well I sent a message to your inbox.

rainierjef
01-28-2012, 02:16 AM
smh why not just put your profile on blocked and all they will see is your picture smh

Rainier jeffrey

send me a message on there letting me know who you are i don't just accept anyone. some old lady sent me a friend request with a picture of her next to eli, very cool grandma but the women on my page are in my age group or fine as **** unless their family then they old as ****!

BurnerNYG
01-28-2012, 02:26 AM
smh why not just put your profile on blocked and all they will see is your picture smh

Rainier jeffrey

send me a message on there letting me know who you are i don't just accept anyone. some old lady sent me a friend request with a picture of her next to eli, very cool grandma but the women on my page are in my age group or fine as **** unless their family then they old as ****!
Simple answer... my 10 year old daughter knows more about a computer than I do. Uploading a hot link is something that I absolutely do not know how to do.

giantsfan420
01-28-2012, 02:29 AM
bridgeport ct kicks *** bc thats where gathering of the vibes is held. outside the concert venue i do agree it can be a lil shady.

if u want to burner, pm me and ill give u my facebook info.

BurnerNYG
01-28-2012, 02:58 AM
@Rainierjef, I sent you a request on fb

@420, I'm gonna send the info now.

buffyblue
01-28-2012, 03:35 AM
I currently live in Northern Virginia and will be here till I PCS in about eight months. Send me a message if you need any help or advice on moving to Virginia. Heck message me if you donít need advice and just want to talk about NY Giants.

Lets go NY Giants.

I bELIeve.

rainierjef
01-28-2012, 03:45 AM
what base are you on and what branch of service?

BurnerNYG
01-28-2012, 03:49 AM
Bridgeport is BAD, BAD. At one point in the late 90s and early 2000s it had the highest murder rate per capita than any other place in the USA. Beating out sections of Detroit and NO. Back when Father Panic was still open. I used to commute from NY to Bridgeport for awhile.I almost missed this post. Yeah I see you know your history. The Port was definitely off the hook back when Father Panic was still up.

Bridgeport is the only place til this day that I ever been to that had barricades in the middle of the streets on a whole side of town to stop car theft.

My pops is from Harlem but he lived all around the city... we use to spend summers with him when him and my mom split apart and we stayed out in Astoria Projects, BK on Locust St, Queens, Manhattan so trust me, I know what the hood is.

Bridgeport is so messed up til this day that Family Guy made a joke about it. Go to Youtube and look up "Family Guy disses Bridgeport" and you'll see for yourself. Some dude and some cop got shot this week.

BurnerNYG
01-28-2012, 03:54 AM
I currently live in Northern Virginia and will be here till I PCS in about eight months. Send me a message if you need any help or advice on moving to Virginia. Heck message me if you donít need advice and just want to talk about NY Giants.

Lets go NY Giants.

I bELIeve.Thanks bro but I should be good. I got a lot of family down there, my mom owns and runs a Home Health Care business down there and I lived in Fredericksburg from 2002 to '06. Why did I come back? I don't know.

GameTime
01-28-2012, 09:08 AM
</P>

did your "Momma" telly you that Bobby Bouche'.....</P>

</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-28-2012, 09:10 AM
I reactivated my page last night and I need more knowledgable Giant fans to correspond with from time to time during the draft, free agency and throughout the season. Plus we can get to know each other a lil bit better and put a face behind some of these names. Any takers?

You can add me

Sending you a pm now, anyone else want?

FBomb
01-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Lee Anderson .....in Syracuse NY

I also have one for my band Under The Gun.... also in Syracuse NY

You'll have to send me a message to let me know who you are. I have hundreds of friend requests that I have ignored.

MikeIsaGiant
01-28-2012, 10:00 AM

You'll have to send me a message to let me know who you are. I have hundreds of friend requests that I have ignored.

I think I found you lol, messaged you as well

FBomb
01-28-2012, 10:06 AM
Got it!!

MikeIsaGiant
01-28-2012, 10:08 AM
Got it!!

Lol somewhat of a young one, 20. I'll be 21 on March 1st, can't wait.

We should get a NYG message board group going on so at least we all know

GameTime
01-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Got it!! Lol somewhat of a young one, 20. I'll be 21 on March 1st, can't wait. We should get a NYG message board group going on so at least we all know</P>

21???...you little punk.......[:D]</P>

21 gets younger and younger with every passing year from my perspective.....</P>

</P>

FBomb
01-28-2012, 10:14 AM
Got it!! Lol somewhat of a young one, 20. I'll be 21 on March 1st, can't wait. We should get a NYG message board group going on so at least we all know</P>

21 gets younger and younger with every passing year from my perspective.....</P>

</P>

</P>

I have already turned 21 twice plus 4!!!</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-28-2012, 11:07 AM

*</P>

Lol, I really can't wait, I've been dying to go to bars to watch games, too bad it's after the super bowl :(

BurnerNYG
01-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Ok I'm gonna look all you guys up later... I got a few errands to run. My name is Isaac Hill by the way if you wanna look me up. I'm brown skinned, I got a black and red Giants hat on, a black and red shirt and some shades. I should be real easy to find.

oldschoolcat
01-28-2012, 01:57 PM
https://www.facebook.com/oldschoolcat

Catch alot of my graphics here:
http://boards.giants.com/forums/5/ShowForum.aspx

MikeIsaGiant
01-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Ok I'm gonna look all you guys up later... I got a few errands to run. My name is Isaac Hill by the way if you wanna look me up. I'm brown skinned, I got a black and red Giants hat on, a black and red shirt and some shades. I should be real easy to find.

Can't find you at all, lol better off sending me a link later through PM

Eli TO Shockey
01-28-2012, 02:05 PM

Rainier jeffrey

haha shes a cool lady she added me a long time ago.

Eli TO Shockey
01-28-2012, 02:06 PM

haha when i type in lee anderson this deuche pops up..

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000852216045

FBomb
01-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Lee Anderson .....in Syracuse NY I also have one for my band Under The Gun.... also in Syracuse NY You'll have to send me a message to let me know who you are. I have hundreds of friend requests that I have ignored.

</P>

Whataya mean??? That's me!!!![:D]</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Lee Anderson .....in Syracuse NY I also have one for my band Under The Gun.... also in Syracuse NY You'll have to send me a message to let me know who you are. I have hundreds of friend requests that I have ignored.

</P>

Whataya mean???* That's me!!!![:D]</P>

You mean I requested the cool guy and not this ******y guy?!

Eli TO Shockey
01-28-2012, 02:14 PM

</p>

Whataya mean??? That's me!!!![:D]</p>

hahaha! I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SanAntonioGiant
01-28-2012, 02:17 PM
I am, but I shouldnt be!

Firenugget
01-28-2012, 02:27 PM
It is kind of dramatic. That's why I wanna add some Giant fans and leave all those crazy folks alone... lol.

I logged on last night and I'm already reading about who's beefing and who's cheating and what not.

The story that freaked me out the most today was hearing about some homeless spanish guy from the old town of Bridgeport, CT that I grew up in (I no longer live there) got kidnapped to an abandoned house, slained, chopped up and some mentally ill cannibal dude ate his brain and his eyeballs... sickening

I heard about that lol. I was born in Bridgeport and still have family around there myself. Creepy story, but doesn't surprise me too much that it was in Bridgeport lol.

rainierjef
01-28-2012, 02:53 PM
someone should start a giants message board page or group.

better yet i pass some time clownin them eagals, cowgirls, and deadskins fans on nfc trash talk its a nfc dedicated page on fb

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000136092547

DragonSoul
01-28-2012, 05:49 PM
If you want feel free to add me. Just send me a message on FB letting me know who you are from the GMB.

https://www.facebook.com/eddysplace

NYgiants141
01-28-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm only 17 as you can probably tell from my prof picture, anyone is welcome to add me. just let me know your username from the boards..

http://www.facebook.com/NYG141

BurnerNYG
01-28-2012, 06:30 PM
How do you upload a link for your page?

DragonSoul
01-28-2012, 06:35 PM
How do you upload a link for your page?Copy and paste the url from your home page. For example...

When you enter FB make sure you click on the top left by your name link (url) it will then take you to your profile. Once on your Profile page for FB, copy and paste the url (link), and then post it in here.

I cannot believe your are around my age, and cannot use a computer. Fo Shame lol. hope this helps.

BurnerNYG
01-28-2012, 06:57 PM
How do you upload a link for your page?Copy and paste the url from your home page. For example...

When you enter FB make sure you click on the top left by your name link (url) it will then take you to your profile. Once on your Profile page for FB, copy and paste the url (link), and then post it in here.

I cannot believe your are around my age, and cannot use a computer. Fo Shame lol. hope this helps.The bad part is... I took a computer class in high school... lol. Honestly, I do carpentry, electrical, truck driving and work like that, I don't be sitting down at no computer. Thanks for the advice though, I guess I'll give it a try later.

DragonSoul
01-28-2012, 07:03 PM

I cannot believe your are around my age, and cannot use a computer. Fo Shame lol. hope this helps.The bad part is... I took a computer class in high school... lol. Honestly, I do carpentry, electrical, truck driving and work like that, I don't be sitting down at no computer. Thanks for the advice though, I guess I'll give it a try later.I was a gamer, right when the PC kinda started to come on the market. Like the 386 which was top of the line, and AOL (thats where i Learned to type). So from that point on I worked on a computer one way or another. Obviously if you were not a gamer @ that time, or had a different career when you got older is a different story.

But nothing wrong with learning. That is what life is about. Family, Love, and Learning.

If you need help, let me know. Be happy to clarify anything else if you have an issue.

Eli TO Shockey
01-28-2012, 07:47 PM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1341857450

Voldamort
01-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Wife is on face book,I work for the Government so no facebook for me!

DragonSoul
01-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Wife is on face book,I work for the Government so no facebook for me!I have some friends who are not on FB because one is a Detective (won't even let his sister or dad post pictures of their kids, that were just born :-( ) a couple others are teachers.

BurnerNYG
01-29-2012, 03:28 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/BurnerNYG

This is where you can find me if you wanna add me. I couldn't find some of you guys. Please don't add me if you're insane because I WILL delete you.

BurnerNYG
01-29-2012, 03:29 PM
Next question... how do you make your link clickable?

DemandedAce
01-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Nick Rizzuto in northern Virginia as well get at me

Meanhothead
01-29-2012, 05:55 PM
I admin a NYG page that has almost 17k members

Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/43413881956/

This is my profile

https://www.facebook.com/Irishhothead

Sanntee31
01-29-2012, 06:07 PM
@DeeJayTDubb (Twitter)

DeeJay TDubb (Facebook)

I used to live in VA and have either DJ'ed or spent time in damn near every major city in the state! Let me know where you are relocating to and I can tell you where to have fun and all.

buffyblue
01-29-2012, 06:10 PM
what base are you on and what branch of service?

I am in the army. I PCSed here back in 2009 from Ft. Bragg North Carolina for medical appointments to help me recuperate from wounds I sufferrred. I am good now. I am currently assigned over at Bolling AFB.

Please send me a PM or email if there is anything I can help you out with.

I bELIeve.

DragonSoul
01-29-2012, 06:34 PM
I admin a NYG page that has almost 17k members

Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/43413881956/

This is my profile

https://www.facebook.com/Irishhotheadsome how i wasn't in there lol