PDA

View Full Version : WE HAVE THE WEAPONS BUT...

jints1964
01-28-2012, 02:22 AM
We know in 2011 we have better receivers,( my oponion) Eli's performance in much better and he's smarter. The D line has multiple good to great players with good depth and Boley has gotten to be a very good D general I think better than Pierce. I also think Cruz is getting to be our own Welker. That said they cannot come out flat and try to play catch up again. It's the SB and Belichek doesn't normally lose 3 games to the same team. The Pats really want some serious revenge. Brady says he still can't stand watching the '07 SB tape. We should win, on the X and O board but we have to play an inspired game. Oh BTW our run game can make a real difference if we can go 120+ yds throwing off a Pats D that is playing better than their record . GO GIANTS we're ALL IN.

giantsfan420
01-28-2012, 02:40 AM
listen, i respect NE and BB. But just bc I respect them means I have to lie about what I feel.

I feel Eli is playing at a higher level than Brady and will have the better game Sunday.

I feel our run game, even on a so so performance, will have a better game Sunday.

I feel our offense will completely pick apart NE defense, even with the brilliant BB defensive mind. He may be able to take an aspect away, but the entire offense? I know that 1990 defensive gameplan was genius, but there is NOTHING Eli hasn't seen at this point in his career. NE doesn't have the defensive personnel that BB had in 1990 vs Buffalo. NE strength is Tom Brady and the passing game. Guess what? Our defense is at its best when they play an offense like NE.

I am taking nothing away from NE, but even on a day where our offense and defense make their mistakes, and don't play their best game, we still win. It'll prob be much more dramatic than if the Giants fire on all cylinders, but I expect our team to play mistake free football, and play with passion and really, just dominate this game.

I think this game is going to give us the mindset to be a perennial contender and really start a dynasty. we're young and talented everywhere with some elite veterans mixed in. Even if NE plays their best game, it just doesn't match up to what we can do.

Just because I think we're going to witness one of the greatest performances in the Super Bowl of all time from Eli doesn't mean I don't respect NE, but I just cannot see how this team, who has played lights out for 6 weeks now, comes out and doesn't continue and finish what they started. I honestly believe that we're also going to see an amazing team next season as well.

Everythings on the table for the Giants to take, and I believe they take it.

giantsfan420
01-28-2012, 02:47 AM
even with a so so performance from eli and the offense, WITHOUT NICKS AND BRADSHAW, with a redzone int, without other role players and players playing all banged up, we beat NE IN NE. That first half from our offense was pretty bad, and the second half was marginally better.

i just dont see how, on a fast neutral field, healthy, we lose this game. if some one can make the case and describe the type of game where we lose, aside from the entire team just flat out not showing up, it could change my opinion. i just dont see how we dont win, and really, how we won't dominate them.

we got the confidence, we got the players, we got healthy...NE, like the jets, dallas, atlanta, gb, and sf, is just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

miked1958
01-28-2012, 03:45 AM
We know in 2011 we have better receivers,( my oponion) Eli's performance in much better and he's smarter. The D line has multiple good to great players with good depth and Boley has gotten to be a very good D general I think better than Pierce. I also think Cruz is getting to be our own Welker. That said they cannot come out flat and try to play catch up again. It's the SB and Belichek doesn't normally lose 3 games to the same team. The Pats really want some serious revenge. Brady says he still can't stand watching the '07 SB tape. We should win, on the X and O board but we have to play an inspired game. Oh BTW our run game can make a real difference if we can go 120+ yds throwing off a Pats D that is playing better than their record . GO GIANTS we're ALL IN.
Pats fan are we? Or philly troll

buffyblue
01-28-2012, 04:42 AM
I feel that NY Giants win this game but donít take New England Patriots lightly. There is a reason we are the underdog. There is a reason why I like us being the underdog. NY Giants play better as underdog.

I am so very proud of NY Giants for this season and they will deliver in SuperBowl. This is going to be a great game.

I bELIeve.

jints1964
01-28-2012, 09:18 AM
Never a philly fan and since I live in ct. I hate the pats. Try reading posts for a change. I spoke about our great postives but hoped the mindset is there.How does GO GIANTS and WE'RE ALL IN make me a less loyal fan. I've hung with our team for 40 years and remained loyal !

stormblue
01-28-2012, 09:36 AM
listen, i respect NE and BB. But just bc I respect them means I have to lie about what I feel.

I feel Eli is playing at a higher level than Brady and will have the better game Sunday.

I feel our run game, even on a so so performance, will have a better game Sunday.

I feel our offense will completely pick apart NE defense, even with the brilliant BB defensive mind. He may be able to take an aspect away, but the entire offense? I know that 1990 defensive gameplan was genius, but there is NOTHING Eli hasn't seen at this point in his career. NE doesn't have the defensive personnel that BB had in 1990 vs Buffalo. NE strength is Tom Brady and the passing game. Guess what? Our defense is at its best when they play an offense like NE.

I am taking nothing away from NE, but even on a day where our offense and defense make their mistakes, and don't play their best game, we still win. It'll prob be much more dramatic than if the Giants fire on all cylinders, but I expect our team to play mistake free football, and play with passion and really, just dominate this game.

I think this game is going to give us the mindset to be a perennial contender and really start a dynasty. we're young and talented everywhere with some elite veterans mixed in. Even if NE plays their best game, it just doesn't match up to what we can do.

Just because I think we're going to witness one of the greatest performances in the Super Bowl of all time from Eli doesn't mean I don't respect NE, but I just cannot see how this team, who has played lights out for 6 weeks now, comes out and doesn't continue and finish what they started. I honestly believe that we're also going to see an amazing team next season as well.

Everythings on the table for the Giants to take, and I believe they take it.

what 420 said ^^