PDA

View Full Version : No Turnovers Please

Antwuan
01-28-2012, 03:17 AM
Over the last 5 games the Giants have been winning the turnover battle. In a game like this in the superbowl we have to continue to play like that. I really believe if the Giants don't turn the ball over then they should have no problem moving the ball on Offense. If the Giants can get some takeaways that bolds well for the Offense. In Week 9 the Giants forced 4 takeaways & and they only had 1 To which was Eli's in-zone INT. We have the weapons to move the ball on the Pats D, I also think the Giants running game is going to have to be a factor if they want to win. If the Giants win the turnover battle then I believe the Giants win this game.

jjj45
01-28-2012, 11:51 AM
Definitely. We are the superior team. The only way I could see the Pats beating us is if we turn the ball over. Bradshaw has only fumbled once this year. I trust him to protect the ball. The Oline needs to do a good job of protecting Eli as well. The Pats aren't the 49ers so hopefully we wont have any strip sack issues.

Field position is also key. Weatherford has been brilliant. One huge reason we beat NE last time was due to the Patriots consistantly starting deep in their own end. Steve will do his thing so hopefully they wont have any quick scores due to a short field.

Voldamort
01-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Clean game by the Giants and the ref's would be great!

lnp12
01-28-2012, 12:17 PM
Definitely. We are the superior team. The only way I could see the Pats beating us is if we turn the ball over. Bradshaw has only fumbled once this year. I trust him to protect the ball. The Oline needs to do a good job of protecting Eli as well. The Pats aren't the 49ers so hopefully we wont have any strip sack issues.

Field position is also key. Weatherford has been brilliant. One huge reason we beat NE last time was due to the Patriots consistantly starting deep in their own end. Steve will do his thing so hopefully they wont have any quick scores due to a short field.

+1
We protected the ball against 49ers who rely on turnovers so we should have no problem against the Pats defense as long as we stay sharp. I'm really starting to get the feeling that the only way Pats could beat us is if we beat ourselves. Mistake-free football, and I see us on top.

MikeIsaGiant
01-28-2012, 02:20 PM
No TOs is right, we can't allow that offense to get good field