PDA

View Full Version : An interesting article of an Eagles and Jets fan suffering

PhilaGiant83
01-28-2012, 10:27 AM
http://www.mycentraljersey.com/article/20120127/NJNEWS/301260050/1017/rss04

Hahaha I can't help but want not dry up these two losers tears. The Eagles fan has to be worse than the Jets fan. How about he comes back to MetLife stadium, and shows some ****ing respect next year huh?

giantyankee1976
01-28-2012, 10:37 AM
9-7

10-6

what a crybaby.

how many games did the Giants lay down on this year that could have translated to a W?

that SF game easily could have been a W.

frakking crybaby. Go cry to Fatty Ryan about it.

Drez
01-28-2012, 10:11 PM
Haha, I think you and I were thinking the same thing when we read the last quote:</P>

<SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; DISPLAY: inline !important; FONT: 16px/24px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; FLOAT: none; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(44,44,44); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">“As much as I hate the Patriots, you have to have respect for what they have done,” Orshansky said. “I cannot root for a team that was 9-7 (Giants record) and makes the playoffs. You should at least have to be 10-6 to make the playoffs.” </SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; DISPLAY: inline !important; FONT: 16px/24px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; FLOAT: none; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(44,44,44); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><FONT face="Times New Roman">If I had been the one conducting the interview I would have asked him what the Jets record was in '09 when they made their first AFCCG appearance, lol. ****ing idiot.</FONT></SPAN></P>

miked1958
01-28-2012, 11:57 PM
Haha, I think you and I were thinking the same thing when we read the last quote:</P>

<SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; DISPLAY: inline !important; FONT: 16px/24px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; FLOAT: none; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(44,44,44); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">“As much as I hate the Patriots, you have to have respect for what they have done,” Orshansky said. “I cannot root for a team that was 9-7 (Giants record) and makes the playoffs. You should at least have to be 10-6 to make the playoffs.” </SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; DISPLAY: inline !important; FONT: 16px/24px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; FLOAT: none; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(44,44,44); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><FONT face="Times New Roman">If I had been the one conducting the interview I would have asked him what the Jets record was in '09 when they made their first AFCCG appearance, lol. ****ing idiot.</FONT></SPAN></P>
I was thinking same thing. Idiot

SweetZombieJesus
01-29-2012, 08:58 AM
Haha, I think you and I were thinking the same thing when we read the last quote:</p>

<span style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; DISPLAY: inline !important; FONT: 16px/24px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; FLOAT: none; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(44,44,44); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">“As much as I hate the Patriots, you have to have respect for what they have done,” Orshansky said. “I cannot root for a team that was 9-7 (Giants record) and makes the playoffs. You should at least have to be 10-6 to make the playoffs.” </span></p>

<span style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; DISPLAY: inline !important; FONT: 16px/24px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; FLOAT: none; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(44,44,44); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><font face="Times New Roman">If I had been the one conducting the interview I would have asked him what the Jets record was in '09 when they made their first AFCCG appearance, lol. ****ing idiot.</font></span></p>

Not to mention going 10-6 last year and not making the playoffs balances out going 9-7 this year and getting in.

giantyankee1976
01-29-2012, 09:08 AM
10-6 and 9-7 is just plain ticky-tacky.

whaaa,

goofy