PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather

gmen0820
01-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Have a guaranteed Giants win this upcoming Sunday but at the price of the Eagles winning the SB next year

Or..

Take your chances this Sunday

MikeIsaGiant
01-28-2012, 03:17 PM
Wow tough ****ing choice, I'd take my chances.

I don't want any guarantee that the Eagles win a SB.

gmen0820
01-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Wow tough ****ing choice, I'd take my chances.

I don't want any guarantee that the Eagles win a SB.My thoughts exactly. We match up very well vs the Pats.

GameTime
01-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Have a guaranteed Giants win this upcoming Sunday but at the price of the Eagles winning the SB next year Or.. Take your chances this Sunday</P>

I would take the SB win this year for sure. Dont care if Philly wins a Super Bowl. When it comes down to itmost fans of any team should be rewarded with a championship at some point. Thats a feeling all "good fans" should be able to experience.....</P>

gmen0820
01-28-2012, 03:23 PM
Have a guaranteed Giants win this upcoming Sunday but at the price of the Eagles winning the SB next year Or.. Take your chances this Sunday</P>

I would take the SB win this year for sure. Dont care if Philly wins a Super Bowl. When it comes down to it*most fans of any team should be rewarded with a championship at some point. Thats a feeling all "good fans" should be able to experience.....</P>Yeah hopefully not in my lifetime though lol

bflo23
01-28-2012, 03:23 PM
Odd question..... but I will take my chances this Sunday.

MikeIsaGiant
01-28-2012, 03:24 PM

I would take the SB win this year for sure. Dont care if Philly wins a Super Bowl. When it comes down to it*most fans of any team should be rewarded with a championship at some point. Thats a feeling all "good fans" should be able to experience.....</P>Yeah hopefully not in my lifetime though lol

Yeah same, then for the rest of my life even if they won a SB in 2013 and never won it for the remainder of my life.... I'll still hear it.

2069..... "BUT WE WON A SB IN 2013 YEAH KID YAH"

gmen0820
01-28-2012, 03:26 PM

Yeah same, then for the rest of my life even if they won a SB in 2013 and never won it for the remainder of my life.... I'll still hear it.

2069..... "BUT WE WON A SB IN 2013 YEAH KID YAH"Yeah just like those younger Eagle fans (17-28 yrs old) that bring up nfl championships as an argument.

Pop it Ahmad
01-28-2012, 03:29 PM
I'd take my chances.

What's the point of watching the SB knowing your team is gonna win anyway?

Plus...screw the Eagles. I'd rather they NEVER win a title even after my lifetime.