PDA

View Full Version : I wouldn't be surprised if a Fluke play decides it.

Husky
01-28-2012, 04:48 PM
This is an even matchup in my eyes and an unusual play impacting the game's outcome seems to be a real possibility. They can't commit unforced errors. No unnecessary roughness calls, please. Play a clean game and let the Pats make the mistakes.

Firenugget
01-28-2012, 05:23 PM
I don't see how it's even at all. They're offense isn't all that fearsome, they have a TE rushing the ball and their secondary is just plain bad, so bad they have Edelman playing corner... I think this will be a textbook win. What I mean by that is I don't see us having much trouble sustaining drives against that defense, especially after just playing the 9ers D. When you sustain drives, you keep Brady on the bench and I think that's the way it will go.

But nothing ever goes the way you think, sooooo.....Maybe, we'll see. [:P]

miked1958
01-28-2012, 06:33 PM
This is an even matchup in my eyes and an unusual play* impacting the game's outcome seems to be a real possibility.* They can't commit unforced errors. No unnecessary roughness calls, please. Play a clean game and let the Pats make the mistakes.*

Kinda like we did against SF. Just bided our time until they cracked under the pressure

miked1958
01-28-2012, 06:35 PM
I don't see how it's even at all. They're offense isn't all that fearsome, they have a TE rushing the ball and their secondary is just plain bad, so bad they have Edelman playing corner... I think this will be a textbook win. What I mean by that is I don't see us having much trouble sustaining drives against that defense, especially after just playing the 9ers D. When you sustain drives, you keep Brady on the bench and I think that's the way it will go.

I am going to be more apt to agree with you then the OP. I think we clean their clock and play most complete game of the season we have seen to this point

Husky
01-28-2012, 06:47 PM

I am going to be more apt to agree with you then the OP. I think we clean their clock and play most complete game of the season we have seen to this point I hope you're right. I don't know if my old ticker can take another nail biter.

Big Blue 418
01-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Yeah Im really hoping for a easy win and bad game .... I like good super bowls but after last week , I would be all for a easy win . Not that I expect it but if the Giants were up 41-0 at half that would be nice for heart

Firenugget
01-28-2012, 08:22 PM
Yeah Im really hoping for a easy win and bad game .... I like good super bowls but after last week , I would be all for a easy win . Not that I expect it but if the Giants were up 41-0 at half that would be nice for heart

I don't think it will be easy, no game is really, especially Giants games it seems. But I honestly can't figure how we don't win, barring some nutty stuff.