PDA

View Full Version : "Shockey the worst teammate I ever had......."

shotcalla39
01-29-2012, 03:42 AM
I was working Friday afternoon anD ESPN was on and I heard a plyer talking about how important team chemistry is to winning ... The player said and in quoting:

"Shockey was the worst teammate I ever had. I remember one game when he got 2 personal fouls and hurt the team and he's on the sideline screaming "I don't care! I don't care!" You CANNOT win like that"

That quote there makes sense why he gets hurt and he's away from the team and we (especially Eli) get over the hump and win it all...

I know he won with New Orleans but they had their core of veterans there already and he was humbled .. I remember Brees biyching him out on the sideline.

I took a glance to see what former player was saying this and I think it was Joey Galloway or possibly Toomer.

BlueSanta
01-29-2012, 03:46 AM
He and MEki Barber are the worst we have had in recent years, I know that...

BeatYale
01-29-2012, 04:33 AM
After Tim Hasselbeck was released by the Giants he did say in an interview that Shockey was not a good teammate. He would yell and scream if he didn't get the ball thrown to him. Those kind of players are bad to have around Eli.

nygfanmaybe
01-29-2012, 05:59 AM
After Tim Hasselbeck was released by the Giants he did say in an interview that Shockey was not a good teammate. He would yell and scream if he didn't get the ball thrown to him. Those kind of players are bad to have around Eli.

You make it sound like Eli is a spoiled titty-baby or something. Those type of players are bad to have around anyone...even the mighty Drew Brees.

IMO, Eli has been calling the shots for quite some time now. Tiki didn't know who he was messing with...the Godfather. :)

Diamondring
01-29-2012, 06:01 AM
Tiki was a team player. Yes his actions weren't that good at the end and became a me players in his last year but even then he was still a good one. hockey wasn't bad either and did do well before he started acting up.

Yet I also understand him to. He wasn't used as a big threat at te and should have been used more as a wr or ran a good amount of wr like routes. He would have had more 1,000 yards.

GMENAGAIN
01-29-2012, 07:40 AM
Shockey is one of the most overrated players in Giants history . .. . . if you read the ESPN Magazine article about why he was mad at the Giants after the 2007 SB, it was clear that he is very dumb and/or insane.

BlueSanta
01-29-2012, 07:49 AM
Tiki was a team player. Yes his actions weren't that good at the end and became a me players in his last year but even then he was still a good one. hockey wasn't bad either and did do well before he started acting up.

Yet I also understand him to. He wasn't used as a big threat at te and should have been used more as a wr or ran a good amount of wr like routes. He would have had more 1,000 yards.

Eli's interception rate dropped a bunch when Shockey got injured in 2007. Fact is, for all his talent he didnt care at all about the team and often ran the wrong routes making his QB look bad when Eli's passes looked to an unkowing eye like it was 10 yards off its mark.

People also forget under Fassel that Shockey was more of an H-Back, not as much of an end line TE. Yet, back then he complained that he was put in motion too much.

He always had something to complain about.

And as far as "Me"ki was concerned, his departure showed his true colors. While walking out the door, he bashed his former teammates(Eli) his former coach and their organization. How can you say he was a good teammate?

GameTime
01-29-2012, 07:59 AM
Tiki was a team player. Yes his actions weren't that good at the end and became a me players in his last year but even then he was still a good one. hockey wasn't bad either and did do well before he started acting up. Yet I also understand him to. He wasn't used as a big threat at te and should have been used more as a wr or ran a good amount of wr like routes. He would have had more 1,000 yards.</P>

wrong Bro...</P>

Tiki was a team player because it was still benefitting him and he "was" the team for a few years. If it didnt serve his own purpose he would have been gone. He blamed TC for the reason he retired!!!</P>

Toomer said on ESPN radio that if Shockey was not injured in 07 they never even wold have made it to the SB let a lone win it. Thats how disruptive he was in the huddle and in the locker room. The only year Shockey was "good" FOR the team was his rookie year. It sucks to because if he played team first he would have been an all time TE. </P>

NYSPORTS
01-29-2012, 12:55 PM
I was working Friday afternoon anD ESPN was on and I heard a plyer talking about how important team chemistry is to winning ... The player said and in quoting:

"Shockey was the worst teammate I ever had. I remember one game when he got 2 personal fouls and hurt the team and he's on the sideline screaming "I don't care! I don't care!" You CANNOT win like that"

That quote there makes sense why he gets hurt and he's away from the team and we (especially Eli) get over the hump and win it all...

I know he won with New Orleans but they had their core of veterans there already and he was humbled .. I remember Brees biyching him out on the sideline.

I took a glance to see what former player was saying this and I think it was Joey Galloway or possibly Toomer.

That was Toomer

NYSPORTS
01-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Tiki's farewell tour was the most selfish, self promoting nonsense I've ever seen from a Giants player. The prick was happy he was done when the clock read 0:00 against the Eagles in the playoffs. He didn't give a hoot and is showed when jogging across the field to congratulate Westbrook.

giantyankee1976
01-29-2012, 01:10 PM

I don't know, Tiki was a great player while he played for us. Yes he was diva-esque, but who can forget the Wellington Mara Game?

I never will, totally put the TEAM on his back and slayed some Redskins.

I also like Shockey, I was a huge fan of Bavaro and to be honest I always wait for the new school version of Bavaro.

Shockey had balls like Bavaro, but NONE of the Class.

Thought we had it with Boss, not sure about Ballard.

There was only one Bavaro [:(]

Mohann
01-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Tiki himself admitted he was a poor teammate. I've been searching and can't find the article, something from two years ago maybe.

Remember when he called Eli, Elisha in an interview? He said it with a sneer and then said he didn't mean anything by it, and so many jerks defended him for that. Good thing Eli handled it perfectly, but did Eli really need to deal with that **** as he's trying to learn to be a pro?

Firenugget
01-29-2012, 02:23 PM

I don't know, Tiki was a great player while he played for us. Yes he was diva-esque, but who can forget the Wellington Mara Game?

I also like Shockey, I was a huge fan of Bavaro and to be honest I always wait for the new school version of Bavaro.

Yeah he had potential, his rookie year I was convinced he was that guy but between his attitude/mouth/dropping balls in the years that followed and being made of glass pretty well killed that hope.

Voldamort
01-29-2012, 02:27 PM
When the Giants drafted Shockey,I knew he was going to be a pain in the a**! He was a me kind of guy!

ikebibby91
01-29-2012, 02:32 PM

<font size="4">
Tiki had his ways but. He gave all he had when he hit the field. He said some things about "All In" but many fans This Year, were calling for Coughlin's head. Tiki paid, he's got no rings. He will always be a Giant and I'm not holding anything against him.</font>

DEgiants89
01-29-2012, 02:38 PM

You make it sound like Eli is a spoiled titty-baby or something. Those type of players are bad to have around anyone...even the mighty Drew Brees.

IMO, Eli has been calling the shots for quite some time now. Tiki didn't know who he was messing with...the Godfather. :)

haha yea you see when Eli ripped bradshaw a new one? crazy

Diamondring
01-29-2012, 11:49 PM

Eli's interception rate dropped a bunch when Shockey got injured in 2007. Fact is, for all his talent he didnt care at all about the team and often ran the wrong routes making his QB look bad when Eli's passes looked to an unkowing eye like it was 10 yards off its mark.

*People also forget under Fassel* that Shockey was more of an H-Back, not as much of an end line TE. Yet, back then he complained that he was put in motion too much.

And as far as "Me"ki was concerned, his departure showed his true colors. While walking out the door, he bashed his former teammates(Eli) his former coach and their organization. How can you say he was a good teammate?

Shockey didn't compain that much but went crazy at the end. Shockey was not overrated but looked that way because of the rotues he was given. Shockey was ueed as a traditional te. When he came to college football, he has the speed of a possesive wr and should have been useed as that. He would have had more yards. Shockey had a lot of talent and it was limited by the plays.

I really don't care about complaining because the coaches could change their scheme some to give him more room to rome. If Kevin did at the time Shockey was with he team, Shockey wouldn''t complain much. Giants won with Shockey to.

Shockey wanted to go with the Saints for a reason but it was kind of too late since Shockey had a lot of injuries.

Diamondring
01-30-2012, 12:01 AM
Tiki was a team player. Yes his actions weren't that good at the end and became a me players in his last year but even then he was still a good one. hockey wasn't bad either and did do well before he started acting up. Yet I also understand him to. He wasn't used as a big threat at te and should have been used more as a wr or ran a good amount of wr like routes. He would have had more 1,000 yards.</P>

wrong Bro...</P>

Tiki was a team player because it was still benefitting him and he "was" the team for a few years. If it didnt serve his own purpose he would have been gone. He blamed TC for the reason he retired!!!</P>

Toomer said on ESPN radio that if Shockey was not injured in 07 they never even wold have made it to the SB let a lone win it. Thats how disruptive he was in the huddle and in the locker room. The only year Shockey was "good" FOR the team was his rookie year. It sucks to because if he played team first he would have been an all time TE. </P>I have a problem with the quote you made about Tiki. You said Tiki was a team player because it benefitted him? How do you know that Jerry Rice was a team player for the same reasons or any other player? Tell me why Tiki was not a team player during his whole career with the Giants and don't forget that Tiki was with the Giants when they lost to the Ravens. I didn't see him complain there about the loss I hated what he did to his kids by leaving them though but everything else Tiki did was ok since there were other players complaining about Caughlin's tactics wich helped him change to. Eli was a bum most of the time until he start playing better but I doubt it was because Shockey was injuried.

As for Shockey, well the plays and scheme makes the players not the team player since TO and Randy Moss put up some real good yards and they aren't known as being team players and I bet players on the bench are team players but they aren;t good players though..

Shockey did had the right to complain and I didn't blame him. He didn't disrupt the team like you think since we have Strahan and he doesn't play that mess and I know Shockey didn't start any fights that I know of.

Players are going to have their problems and all players aren't perfect. Eli had to change because his play was not that good a lot of times and was one of the big reasons why the Giants lost games like in the 010 Season when Eli threw for 25 ints. Now he threw for less in the 011 eason.

giantsfan420
01-30-2012, 12:27 AM
my biggest think with shockey and plex was that they would repeatedly decline to work with eli during the offseason. remember the seasons eli was practically begging to get in work together and they just flat out said it didnt matter.

with shockey, part of our scheme is as much NOT being in the wrong spot as it is being in the right spot. i remeber vs the vikings, one of the pick 6s was bc shockey was supposed to run an out route to clear space for the wr running a slant/in route. shockey instead ran a curl route, which left the player covering him in the area where eli was going to, and the result was an easy pick 6 that made eli look really bad even tho it wasnt his fault.

he was a malcontent who wouldnt put in the necessary work to help the team be the best they could be. he'd get into shouting matches with reese. he'd be dramatic in the games, he'd disrupt the huddle, he'd throw his hands up in disgust if eli was off target...shockey was not worth it his final couple seasons. yeah he had amazing talent, and he was unselfish in that he worked to become a very good blocker. but he just wouldnt full out go all in.

i never could understand how he would decline spending offseasons with eli. look at the success we've had since we got younger wr's who eli could get to be on the same page together and work out during the offseason together. cruz attributes a lot of his success this year with the work he put in with eli this past offseason and being able to pick elis brain and what he expected.

imagine shockey and plex were selfless and actually put the time in? they were very good players without doing that, if they would have they probably could have been first ballot HOF's with a couple rings...its a shame really and thats why i love eli. he's doing better with players who dont have the potential of a shockey or burress. eli has elevated those around him if for nothing else, they're all on the same page. i could understand teammates of shockeys saying he was an awful teammate.

JMFP2
01-30-2012, 01:01 AM
Shockey, Tiki, and Plaxico.....so glad those 3 clowns are no longer making a circus of the locker room.</P>

JMFP2
01-30-2012, 01:06 AM

</P>

</P>

Shockey was tough, like Bavaro, but in terms of personalities, they are polar opposites.</P>

Bavaro was quiet, but in a determined way...I remember that great Parcells quote, "I wouldn't want to run into that guy in an alley."</P>

Shockey was loud, and brash.....half the time he was cool and got the team fired up.....the other half of the time he was immature and selfish.</P>

BlueSanta
01-30-2012, 04:08 AM
Shockey didn't compain that much but went crazy at the end.

No, absolutely not true.

Shockey complained multiple times under both coaches he played for as a Giant.

Under Fassel, where Shockey played more of a H-back position he publicly complained about being put in motion too often. He made enough of a fuss that the announcers were talking about it while doing games. It was a clear distraction.

What about his "we were outcoached" comments about TC? How is that not a complaint?

Neither of those happened "at the end."

Your doing a little revisionist history.

Firenugget
01-30-2012, 05:43 AM
Shockey didn't compain that much but went crazy at the end.

No, absolutely not true.

Shockey complained multiple times under both coaches he played for as a Giant.

Under Fassel, where Shockey played more of a H-back position he publicly complained about being put in motion too often. He made enough of a fuss that the announcers were talking about it while doing games. It was a clear distraction.

What about his "we were outcoached" comments about TC? How is that not a complaint?

Neither of those happened "at the end."

Your doing a little revisionist history.

I'd also add that all his throwing his hands up because he finally got open and didn't get the ball is, in fact, complaining. Then of course he'd drop the next one and laugh like it's ok. He had potential and turned out to be a shmuck.

yoeddy
01-30-2012, 05:55 AM

*People also forget under Fassel* that Shockey was more of an H-Back, not as much of an end line TE. Yet, back then he complained that he was put in motion too much.

Shockey didn't compain that much but went crazy at the end. Shockey was not overrated but looked that way because of the rotues he was given. Shockey was ueed as a traditional te. When he came to college football, he has the speed of a possesive wr and should have been useed as that. He would have had more yards. Shockey had a lot of talent and it was limited by the plays.

I really don't care about complaining because the coaches could change their scheme some to give him more room to rome. If Kevin did at the time Shockey was with he team, Shockey wouldn''t complain much. Giants won with Shockey to.

Shockey wanted to go with the Saints for a reason but it was kind of too late since Shockey had a lot of injuries.

Interesting to note that given the same system (and presumably the same routes), Ballard is 2nd on the team in yards per catch at 15.7 ypc, while Shockey was down on the list at 10.6 ypc...

blueomaha
01-30-2012, 06:09 AM
Tiki was a great player but didn't want to share the spotlight with Eli...before I really knew what was going on with Shockey, he was gone...we're a better TEAM for it...

yoeddy
01-30-2012, 06:34 AM

wrong Bro...</P>

Toomer said on ESPN radio that if Shockey was not injured in 07 they never even wold have made it to the SB let a lone win it. Thats how disruptive he was in the huddle and in the locker room. The only year Shockey was "good" FOR the team was his rookie year. It sucks to because if he played team first he would have been an all time TE. </P>I have a problem with the quote you made about Tiki. You said Tiki was a team player because it benefitted him? How do you know that Jerry Rice was a team player for the same reasons or any other player? Tell me why Tiki was not a team player during his whole career with the Giants and don't forget that Tiki was with the Giants when they lost to the Ravens. I didn't see him complain there about the loss I hated what he did to his kids by leaving them though but everything else Tiki did was ok since there were other players complaining about Caughlin's tactics wich helped him change to. Eli was a bum most of the time until he start playing better but I doubt it was because Shockey was injuried.

As for Shockey, well the plays and scheme makes the players not the team player since TO and Randy Moss put up some real good yards and they aren't known as being team players and I bet players on the bench are team players but they aren;t good players though..

Shockey did had the right to complain and I didn't blame him. He didn't disrupt the team like you think since we have Strahan and he doesn't play that mess and I know Shockey didn't start any fights that I know of.

Players are going to have their problems and all players aren't perfect. Eli had to change because his play was not that good a lot of times and was one of the big reasons why the Giants lost games like in the 010 Season when Eli threw for 25 ints. Now he threw for less in the 011 eason.

Regarding Tiki, there have been a lot of players who have come out and talked about Tiki not really being a team player. Antonio Pierce's comments are well-documented, but I thought this excerpt from Sports Illustrated quoting Roman Oben was more telling (especially since it came from an OLineman):

---
But at his full-time place of work Barber was much less popular. He battled and challenged Giants coach Tom Coughlin, telling him that his hard-*** ways were counterproductive and that his play-calling was dubious. More than that, Barber's eclecticism didn't always play well in the locker room. Teammates accused him of being a fraud. "A lot of players want to be taken seriously as more than a football player," says Roman Oben, a Giants tackle from 1996 to '99 who earned a master's degree in public administration while he played. "But we'd beat the Cowboys and fly home. Guys are yelling, playing cards and watching movies. Tiki's sitting there, legs crossed, reading Wuthering Heights or whatever. Come on. Some guys let you know how bad they had it growing up. Tiki wanted you to know the opposite: Hey, I'm not from the hood."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1186563/2/index.htm
----

I can't imagine that a player like that is going to be much of a team player. Cancer and disruptive? Not necessarily, but given what we've seen of Tiki since then, I would guess that he said a lot to undermine Coughlin's authority to other players...

Diamondring
01-30-2012, 06:52 AM

Interesting to note that given the same system (and presumably the same routes), Ballard is 2nd on the team in yards per catch at 15.7 ypc, while Shockey was down on the list at 10.6 ypc...Lets look at both of their teammates. Ballard has Nicks, Cruz and Mario while Shockey had Toomer who was old in football years and hardly got any seperation later in his career and Plax. Not only Ballard had more talented and younger receivers to work with than Shockey wqhen he was with the Giants, but he had three to Shockey's two and Shockey was one of the main receivers for the Giants so he had more attention coming his way than Ballard.

yoeddy
01-30-2012, 07:03 AM

Interesting to note that given the same system (and presumably the same routes), Ballard is 2nd on the team in yards per catch at 15.7 ypc, while Shockey was down on the list at 10.6 ypc...Lets look at both of their teammates. Ballard has Nicks, Cruz and Mario while Shockey had Toomer who was old in football years and hardly got any seperation later in his career and Plax. Not only Ballard had more talented and younger receivers to work with than Shockey wqhen he was with the Giants, but he had three to Shockey's two and Shockey was one of the main receivers for the Giants so he had more attention coming his way than Ballard.

Shockey also played with Tiki, who was a much bigger receiving threat than any of the HBs we have now...so I'm not buying the 3vs2 argument. I'll also point out that Boss had a much higher ypc than Shockey as well...

nygfanmaybe
01-30-2012, 07:20 AM
I think that part of Shockey's demise was the fact that many people overstated his value because of their like for him...because of his look. It is kinda opposite situation to what we have with Eli.

Shockey looks the part of the tough, gritty, TE who can also double as a pretty-boy clubber after hours. NY'ers love guys like that. Babe Ruth, Joe Namath, Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio...to name a few NY icons who had cool looks and party-boy reps.

It is exactly the opposite with Eli. He is tough as nails, very smart, and highly accurate QB...but he doesn't look the part...and these are not just my words. Ask the announcer on that video...I think it was Bayless...who, when reduced to nothing else to complain about regarding Eli...finally said what 'Rooni has been harping on the whole time. The guy's just not cool enough to play the position of glamour...the "coolest" position in all sports. I mean...the guy wears brown shoes with a blue suit!!!

chasjay
01-30-2012, 07:32 AM
To me, Shockey's quick two-step with the Saints says a lot. Sean Payton brought him in based on what he saw in Shock's early time when both were with the Giants, but kept him in N.O. only two years. Shockey did have a SB TD for the Saints and the Saints did have J. Graham coming along at TE, but the Saints players and coaches were glad to move Shockey out after two years. Payton didn't get the young Shockey he remembered from his NYG days - he got an oft-injured, whiner instead.

Diamondring
01-30-2012, 07:43 AM

Shockey also played with Tiki, who was a much bigger receiving threat than any of the HBs we have now...so I'm not buying the 3vs2 argument. I'll also point out that Boss had a much higher ypc than Shockey as well...Shockey was one of the main receivers and that helped Tiki in the passing game to, and he blocked for Tiki. Mario can get yards on his own by running routes. Tiki didn't run wr routes so don't include him into the mix.

Shockey maybe had to deal with double teams as well since he was one of the main threats. Don't forget that Toomer wasn't even a big time threat anymore so Shockey really had one and that was Plax.

nygsb42champs
01-30-2012, 08:10 AM
He never played wih Galloway.

G-Man67
01-30-2012, 11:28 AM
yeah, i've said before, if Shockey didn't get hurt in 2007 we never win that Super Bowl ... not only did it remove the NOISE from the huddle, it opened the door for Steve Smith to play in the slot and Smith was 100X more effective as a chain mover than Shockey, who was getting 0 separation

yoeddy
01-30-2012, 11:41 AM

Shockey also played with Tiki, who was a much bigger receiving threat than any of the HBs we have now...so I'm not buying the 3vs2 argument. I'll also point out that Boss had a much higher ypc than Shockey as well...Shockey was one of the main receivers and that helped Tiki in the passing game to, and he blocked for Tiki. Mario can get yards on his own by running routes. Tiki didn't run wr routes so don't include him into the mix.

Shockey maybe had to deal with double teams as well since he was one of the main threats. Don't forget that Toomer wasn't even a big time threat anymore so Shockey really had one and that was Plax.

My point was really about the notion that Shockey was somehow unhappy with the routes he was given...but it wasn't the routes that limited his production...

JJC7301
01-30-2012, 11:50 AM
I was working Friday afternoon anD ESPN was on and I heard a plyer talking about how important team chemistry is to winning ... The player said and in quoting: "Shockey was the worst teammate I ever had. I remember one game when he got 2 personal fouls and hurt the team and he's on the sideline screaming "I don't care! I don't care!" You CANNOT win like that" That quote there makes sense why he gets hurt and he's away from the team and we (especially Eli) get over the hump and win it all... I know he won with New Orleans but they had their core of veterans there already and he was humbled .. I remember Brees biyching him out on the sideline. I took a glance to see what former player was saying this and I think it was Joey Galloway or possibly Toomer. That was Toomer</P>

I had a feeling it was Toomer. </P>

Shockey did try that garbage with Brees, and Brees set him straight real quick. Shockey calmed down after that.</P>

I was upset that he forced his trade at the time, but only because I wanted the depth at TE but once he was gone I was fine with it. I had gotten sick of his schtick a few years before that, actually. </P>

As for Tiki, I don't remember him being a pain in the *** (or sticking out) when he was on the Giants, and is probably the best all-around offensive player this team has ever had. But I had a bad vibe from that team going back to before '07 anyway. Even Strahan was annoying and they were always talking garbage before games and giving TC (their boss) a hard time -- I thought there attitude stunk back then and I would have been fine with 90% of that roster being overturned before the '07 season.</P>

Glad to see this is TC's team molded around his philosophy.</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
01-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Tiki himself admitted he was a poor teammate. I've been searching and can't find the article, something from two years ago maybe.

Remember when he called Eli, Elisha in an interview? He said it with a sneer and then said he didn't mean anything by it, and so many jerks defended him for that. Good thing Eli handled it perfectly, but did Eli really need to deal with that **** as he's trying to learn to be a pro?

elisha is his birth name....

GameTime
01-30-2012, 12:27 PM

wrong Bro...</P>

Toomer said on ESPN radio that if Shockey was not injured in 07 they never even wold have made it to the SB let a lone win it. Thats how disruptive he was in the huddle and in the locker room. The only year Shockey was "good" FOR the team was his rookie year. It sucks to because if he played team first he would have been an all time TE. </P>

I have a problem with the quote you made about Tiki. You said Tiki was a team player because it benefitted him? How do you know that Jerry Rice was a team player for the same reasons or any other player? Tell me why Tiki was not a team player during his whole career with the Giants and don't forget that Tiki was with the Giants when they lost to the Ravens. I didn't see him complain there about the loss I hated what he did to his kids by leaving them though but everything else Tiki did was ok since there were other players complaining about Caughlin's tactics wich helped him change to. Eli was a bum most of the time until he start playing better but I doubt it was because Shockey was injuried. As for Shockey, well the plays and scheme makes the players not the team player since TO and Randy Moss put up some real good yards and they aren't known as being team players and I bet players on the bench are team players but they aren;t good players though.. Shockey did had the right to complain and I didn't blame him. He didn't disrupt the team like you think since we have Strahan and he doesn't play that mess and I know Shockey didn't start any fights that I know of. Players are going to have their problems and all players aren't perfect. Eli had to change because his play was not that good a lot of times and was one of the big reasons why the Giants lost games like in the 010 Season when Eli threw for 25 ints. Now he threw for less in the 011 eason.</P>

Toomer said it without sugar coating anything. I did make that assessment Toomer did. I believe him.</P>

He also wondered what was wrong with Tiki and did not see his comments coming after his departure. </P>

Listenor read ANY Tiki interview from day one. Count the "I's" "me's" and "my's". Its incredible how much he credits himself with well....himself. </P>

I am not try to convince you and I should have said you were wrong. Its my opinion on those two based on what I have heard and seen.</P>