PDA

View Full Version : Baas vs Wilfork

AllTuckedUp
01-29-2012, 10:25 AM
This is going to be a killer match up. If Baas plays as bad as he did last week we are in trouble. We are going to need to run the ball if we're going to win. With the protection and blocking this offensive line is giving it's going to be hard. Hopefully they step their game up next week.

buddy33
01-29-2012, 10:31 AM
I'd rather see Boothe play in the Super Bowl.

GMENAGAIN
01-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Huge matchup in the game . . . although I think that Baas will get some help on Wilfork . . . .

BigBlueFanNJ
01-29-2012, 10:47 AM
This matchup gives me a headache!!! the Giants best give Baas help here!!

Dirt66
01-29-2012, 10:55 AM
Granted this is a bad match up. The thing you need to realize is that the Pats defense as a whole isn't even in the same conversation as the Forty-whiners defense. In fact it isn't even as good as the Packers D. The Giants will do just fine against the NE defense.

AllTuckedUp
01-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Granted this is a bad match up. The thing you need to realize is that the Pats defense as a whole isn't even in the same conversation as the Forty-whiners defense. In fact it isn't even as good as the Packers D. The Giants will do just fine against the NE defense.

The pats have been playing excellent against the run lately.

swimeasy
01-29-2012, 12:18 PM

Yes indeed they have and what they are doing currently is all that matters. The thought of Baas' recent performance has me concerned, even with help.

Voldamort
01-29-2012, 12:33 PM
Baas is going to need some help

~MOJORISIN~
01-29-2012, 12:36 PM
call up Ohara!!!!!

THE_New_York_Giants
01-29-2012, 12:39 PM

They've given up huge passing plays though and haven't even played good passing offenses yet. They beat Tebow and Flacco. Eli is on a different level than those two.

Yes indeed they have and what they are doing currently is all that matters. The thought of Baas' recent performance has me concerned, even with help.

Intellect
01-29-2012, 12:43 PM
Granted this is a bad match up. The thing you need to realize is that the Pats defense as a whole isn't even in the same conversation as the Forty-whiners defense. In fact it isn't even as good as the Packers D. The Giants will do just fine against the NE defense.</P>

I believe Greenbay's defense is dead last and New England's defense is alot better than that. When you get in the redzone, they make it extremely hard to score and they get and create turnovers. Not only that, but since the post season, along with players coming back like Brandon Spikes, and Patrick Chung they have really been on their game. And speaking of game, Vince Wilfork can change one. </P>

giantyankee1976
01-29-2012, 01:14 PM
This is going to be a killer match up. If Baas
plays as bad as he did last week we are in trouble. . .

what more need be said ?

pure wisdom

Huge matchup in the game . . . although I think that Baas will get some help on Wilfork . . . .

I hope so...

I think of how the guys did against BJ Raji, which was well.

Then I think, didn't Boothe line up and NOT Baas? [:S]

AllTuckedUp
01-29-2012, 01:17 PM

what more need be said ?

pure wisdom

I hope so...

Que?

giantyankee1976
01-29-2012, 02:26 PM

what more need be said ?

pure wisdom

I hope so...

Que?

I agreed with you 100%

swimeasy
01-29-2012, 02:50 PM

what more need be said ?

pure wisdom

I hope so...

Que?

I agreed with you 100%

Weren't Boothe's snaps an issue?

AntB
01-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Eli must remember to treat the offensive line to a steak dinner at least once a week. KFC just will not get it done.