PDA

View Full Version : I HOPE Gronkowski plays.

ikebibby91
01-29-2012, 02:14 PM
I'm not letting Pats fans come here and see me stressing over one player; a Tight End at that! Belicheck is crafty but the Patriots are overmatched. The only reason that no one is saying that on ESPN or the NFL channel is because they are not sold on Eli. I have no idea why not, he is the BEST Playoff QB this year and that's based on the stats. I'm not scared of anything that the Patriots have because Eli is the TRUTH!
He will force the NFL acknowledge this fact when he is sporting one more ring than Peyton and out QB's their precious Brady. Tom is great I acknowledge that but that team is not even the 2007 Patriots who got beat by guess who? Plus even though it's Eli's turn to get the press, that Giant Defensive pass rush is going to put the fear of God into Tom Terrific.

Oh and Ahmad is going to black out and rush for 100 yards.

AllTuckedUp
01-29-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm not letting Pats fans come here and see me stressing over one player; a Tight End at that! Belicheck is crafty but the Patriots are overmatched. The only reason that no one is saying that on ESPN or the NFL channel is because they are not sold on Eli. I have no idea why not, he is the BEST Playoff QB this year and that's based on the stats. I'm not scared of anything that the Patriots have because Eli is the TRUTH!
He will force the NFL acknowledge this fact when he is sporting one more ring than Peyton and out QB's their precious Brady. Tom is great I acknowledge that but that team is not even the 2007 Patriots who got beat by guess who? Plus even though it's Eli's turn to get the press, that Giant Defensive pass rush is going to put the fear of God into Tom Terrific.

He will play no worries. I'm more worried about this team taking the Patriots lightly.

Voldamort
01-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Gonk will play in the red zone,big target! Put Rolle on him inside the twenty

ikebibby91
01-29-2012, 02:54 PM

He will play no worries. I'm more worried about this team taking the Patriots lightly.

<font size="3">"All In" ain't gonna let that happen.</font>

87Spider91
01-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Why would a Giants fan hope that Gronkowski plays. I'm just saying. I hope Brian Hoyer is their QB on Sunday instead of Brady. I want every advantage we can get.

I could care less that the Pats fans have an excuse because, when we beat them again, they're going to make one up anyways.

GiantsYanks
01-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Why would a Giants fan hope that Gronkowski plays. I'm just saying. I hope Brian Hoyer is their QB on Sunday instead of Brady. I want every advantage we can get.

I could care less that the Pats fans have an excuse because, when we beat them again, they're going to make one up anyways.

+1

No cares who played as long as the Lombardi is coming back to the Giants. Eli gets his second ring, that's all I care about.

Pierre-Paul
01-29-2012, 04:09 PM
I wanna win, but I want to win against their best even more. So I agree with ike. Bring it on New England. NOw if we go out and hit Tom Brady so hard he can't finish the game, now that's a different story. Of course I want THAT. That is US beating THEM. Not the Ravens making it easier for us to win.