PDA

View Full Version : I'm so happy for Chris Canty.. he LOVES being a Giant. I consider him a GIANT

NYG4lifeNYK
01-29-2012, 03:39 PM
I do not consider him a Cowboy.

Chris ****ing LOVES it here, he LOVES this team, he LOVES this organization, he LOVES being a part of this franchise.

I hope we can get you that ring big man.

Firenugget
01-29-2012, 03:42 PM
You know, now that I think about it, I pretty much like all of our guys, personality-wise. Or at least what I perceive their personalities to be from interviews, etc...

I'm not sure many fans can say that about their teams.

RoanokeFan
01-29-2012, 03:45 PM

Chris ****ing LOVES it here, he LOVES this team, he LOVES this organization, he LOVES being a part of this franchise.

THIS is what you get when everyone is <font size="6">ALL IN!</font>

NYG4lifeNYK
01-29-2012, 03:51 PM

YESSIRRRRRRR!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

ALL IN!!!!!!!!! [B][Y][B][Y][B][Y][B]

BigBlue1971
01-29-2012, 07:14 PM
most of these guys look at the organization as a whole knowing it is one of the nfl's best in terms of character, front office and overall performance.</P>

Canty seems like hes been here forever and has claimed his spot at d-tackle/d-end. </P>

miked1958
01-29-2012, 07:27 PM

Glad to have him

DragonSoul
01-29-2012, 07:29 PM

+ you are winning but more importantly you are in the SB

NJGIANTinNC
01-29-2012, 07:41 PM

+1,000,000

He wears the most bad ***** facemask in all of football.
He looks like a samurai warrior with the visor.
Glad to see Tuck with the same one now.
The whole Defense should be wearing them.
Better yet-The whole team. Even Weatherford and Eli.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-29-2012, 08:49 PM

+1,000,000

He wears the most bad ***** facemask in all of football.
He looks like a samurai warrior with the visor.
Glad to see Tuck with the same one now.
The whole Defense should be wearing them.
Better yet-The whole team. Even Weatherford and Eli.

LOL

I do love it but I love his attitude &amp; embrace of our franchise... you would think this guy was a career Giant.. that's how I view him anyway though

Voldamort
01-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Me too once a Giant always a Giant!!! Go gmen bring it home!!

MikeIsaGiant
01-29-2012, 08:57 PM
I rather have like a player like Desean Jackson

/redfont

blueomaha
01-29-2012, 08:59 PM

glad he came over from the dark side...bet he's glad too....

NYG4lifeNYK
01-29-2012, 09:06 PM

glad he came over from the dark side...bet he's glad too....

You can absolutely tell if you watched his interview the week(s) we played Dallas

JJC7301
01-29-2012, 11:44 PM
I like Canty too, but it took long enough for him to start producing. I like the guy, and better late than never.

Bohemian
01-30-2012, 12:19 AM
I have to say that I have really been impressed with his play from the get-go, he is extremely powerful and has a great way of complimenting our DEs. L. Joseph seems to be a great student of the game as well, and Canty figures to be a great role model for our young DTs. Our D-Line is amazing, and definitely the deepest in the league.

domfin
01-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Remember Washingtion picked up Haynesworth and week picked up Canty.

Who got the better deal?

Giants Of New Jersey
01-30-2012, 12:25 PM
Me too once a Giant always a Giant!!! Go gmen bring it home!!

except CC Brown

Kruunch
01-30-2012, 12:25 PM
I like Canty too, but it took long enough for him to start producing. I like the guy, and better late than never.

Barring injury setbacks the first year Canty was here he's played up to his contract. He's not a super star, but he's definitely one of the stalwarts of the line.

I like having CC here. I feel like we saved him from the embarassment of having to wear a star on his helmet (NFL's version of the dunce cap).

NYG4lifeNYK
02-11-2012, 05:49 PM
WHO GOT A RING???? WHO GOT A RING????

HE GOT A RING!!!! HE GOT A RING!!!!

AYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!C[&lt;:o)]

jomo
02-11-2012, 05:52 PM
I like Canty too, but it took long enough for him to start producing. I like the guy, and better late than never. Barring injury setbacks the first year Canty was here he's played up to his contract. He's not a super star, but he's definitely one of the stalwarts of the line. I like having CC here. I feel like we saved him from the embarassment of having to wear a star on his helmet (NFL's version of the dunce cap).I admit, I have come to like his play and to like him as a person. He is a Giant!

Kase-1
02-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Im def a Canty fan, his play this past season and playoffs in particular have been out of this world.

And I gotta say I always have a big sweet spot for local kids on the Giants

NYG4lifeNYK
02-11-2012, 07:05 PM
I like Canty too, but it took long enough for him to start producing. I like the guy, and better late than never. Barring injury setbacks the first year Canty was here he's played up to his contract. He's not a super star, but he's definitely one of the stalwarts of the line. I like having CC here. I feel like we saved him from the embarassment of having to wear a star on his helmet (NFL's version of the dunce cap).I admit, I have come to like his play and to like him as a person. He is a Giant!

Never understood the dislike for Canty.. I realize the contract was the main reason but he's been very productive, some people just like to look at stats.

SO happy for Canty... TRUE GIANT.. he LOVES this organization... what a pick up he was.. will NEVER be remembered as a Dallas Cowgirl by anyone anymore

C1010
02-12-2012, 12:41 AM
He had a great season and he is a big part of our team. That said, he has one of the best facemasks in the game.

DaKraken
02-12-2012, 01:26 AM
You know, now that I think about it, I pretty much like all of our guys, personality-wise. Or at least what I perceive their personalities to be from interviews, etc...

+1

It's always great to have a bunch of guys you can like beyond their football skills. Giants really came together and you saw a group that liked each other as well.

And agree totally with OP - Canty for all the complaining posts about the $$ he earns (vs his true value) is a locker room chemistry guy who is a good citizen and loves being a Giant (rep the BX boro big guy). That is something you can't overvalue.

GameTime
02-12-2012, 09:24 AM

</P>

No doubt. I have said it many times over the last few years the Giants are drafting for talant AND character. Not saying every guy is a saint but you see it overand over the character and the fact that the locker room is nnot filled with a bunch of me first dumb jocks. </P>

TuckYou
02-12-2012, 09:50 AM
I like Canty, but he needs to take a paycut. Canty got Cofields $$ IMO, and Id rather Barry stayed. Canty too many times is a no show.

NYG4lifeNYK
02-12-2012, 03:09 PM
I like Canty, but he needs to take a paycut. Canty got Cofields $$ IMO, and Id rather Barry stayed. Canty too many times is a no show.

Maybe he will take a bit of a pay cut who knows.. all I know is I love the big fella &amp; he's a GIANT

giantyankee1976
02-12-2012, 03:18 PM
He had a great season and he is a big part of our team. That said, he has one of the best facemasks in the game.

I love him and Tuck's grills LOL, death troopers.

Voldamort
02-12-2012, 03:36 PM
once a Giant always a Giant!!! Go Chris Canty you played great last year!

egyptian420
02-12-2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/SBXLVI-Sights-and-Sounds/e2526254-5868-4006-b185-17acdd7ad027

That first part right there is all the proof I need to show me they love being New York Giants. I am so happy for all the guys who got their first ring in this SB.

egyptian420
02-12-2012, 03:42 PM
+1....hope he they restructure his contract, same with Baas

NYG4lifeNYK
02-12-2012, 08:09 PM
http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/SBXLVI-Sights-and-Sounds/e2526254-5868-4006-b185-17acdd7ad027

That first part right there is all the proof I need to show me they love being New York Giants. I am so happy for all the guys who got their first ring in this SB.

I love EVERYTHING about this TEAM.... just unreal how it all came together just in time for the playoffs....