PDA

View Full Version : PATRIOTS 2012!!!

BIG D!
01-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Damnnnn i love the rings. Suck ma **** *****essss!!!!!!!!

Firenugget
01-29-2012, 02:48 PM
I'm confused again.

BIG D!
01-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Your confused?! So will your secondary during the superbowl, hernandez, gronkowski all the waayyyyy

Rudyy
01-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Your confused?! So will your secondary during the superbowl, hernandez, gronkowski all the waayyyyy Yeah..because we didn't limit them the last time we faced you guys...

oh wait.

ikebibby91
01-29-2012, 03:07 PM
Your confused?! So will your secondary during the superbowl, hernandez, gronkowski all the waayyyyy Yeah..because we didn't limit them the last time we faced you guys...

oh wait.

<font size="4">If I may. We did it WITHOUT Nicks and Bradshaw, who will be playing Sunday.</font>

Redeyejedi
01-29-2012, 03:11 PM
Your confused?! So will your secondary during the superbowl, hernandez, gronkowski all the waayyyyyU realize u lost to the Giants already at home and Nicks and Bradshaw didnt even play right

Razur
01-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Your confused?! So will your secondary during the superbowl, hernandez, gronkowski all the waayyyyy

And here they come..the panic stricken, paranoid , desperate NE fans. It's pathetic, but certainly understandable..if they lose this...its most likely mass suicides, and despair...this would mean that..the last SB wasm't a fluke...the Patriots just can't find a way to beat the Giants...it would mean, that ...their "dynasty"..was actually the fluke...and that the sun is setting on Brady's career, will most likely just fade into the history books. The fear of never seeing that good run they had, repeated, and once again, NE, will slip back into the deep sleep of "NOT GOOD ENOUGH" performances.

gmen46
01-29-2012, 03:48 PM

And here they come..the panic stricken, paranoid , desperate NE fans. It's pathetic, but certainly understandable..if they lose this...its most likely mass suicides, and despair...this would mean that..the last SB wasm't a fluke...the Patriots just can't find a way to beat the Giants...it would mean, that ...their "dynasty"..was actually the fluke...and that the sun is setting on Brady's career, will most likely just fade into the history books. The fear of never seeing that good run they had, repeated, and once again, NE, will slip back into the deep sleep of "NOT GOOD ENOUGH" performances.

http://youtu.be/OxsHXuM6ah0

Firenugget
01-29-2012, 03:55 PM

Yeah, I am...Your name suggests Cowball fan yet you're posting Pats jibberish like a 2nd grader.

SackingMyths
01-29-2012, 06:12 PM

Please promise us you won't reproduce

TheEnigma
01-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Damnnnn i love the rings. Suck ma **** *****essss!!!!!!!!Then go to a jewelry store and get the heck off of these forums bro.

heavyhitter
01-29-2012, 06:22 PM
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z46/kcochran777/not-this-again.jpg

Voldamort
01-29-2012, 06:24 PM
Fat,dumb and stupid is no way to go thru life!!!! Giants will win big on sunday 4 rings for the GMEN!!

egyptian420
01-29-2012, 06:25 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/haha_Great_job_yall-s220x190-101177-580.gif

Big Blue 418
01-29-2012, 06:28 PM
I I expect a close game buty why are pats fans ****y / We are a better team than the o7 Giamts . The Pats are not as good as the 07 Pats ...

Eli is hitting his prime . The Pats defense is questionable ...

I am not guranteeing anything but if Pats fans are getting ****y based on a better record , they are fooling themselves ..

FBomb
01-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Damnnnn i love the rings. Suck ma **** *****essss!!!!!!!!</P>

This is what happens when you leavespecial needschildren unsupervised.</P>

stormin normand
01-29-2012, 08:55 PM

That is not what this site is for.
You should try the pats or cowboy sites if you are interested in gay dating football fans.
You will be recieving your life time IP ban momentarily as soon as one of the mods sees your post.

Btw when you go back to your site be sure to include the fact that you will provide the magnifying glass and tweezers to make your request possible

thesin
01-29-2012, 08:59 PM
I I expect a close game buty why are pats fans ****y / We are a better team than the o7 Giamts . The Pats are not as good as the 07 Pats ...

Eli is hitting his prime . The Pats defense is questionable ...

I am not guranteeing anything but if Pats fans are getting ****y based on a better record , they are fooling themselves ..

lol pats fans are the ones being ****y? lol

stormblue
01-29-2012, 09:27 PM

let me guess ,
you're wearing your Romo jersey
and socks and sandals and your shorts are half-way down your assbucket while you are grabbing your package with one hand and making that stupid gangsta signal with the two outside fingers of your other hand.

oh you forgot to turn your hat around backwards....there you go , that's better.

now back dat as............

what a maroon.