PDA

View Full Version : I miss football already.........

FBomb
01-29-2012, 03:10 PM
I wany my Sundays back!!!!!!!!</P>

Been doing chores since me and my Jager-over woke up this morning!!! </P>

Next week, I'm parking my *** in front of my 60' HD TV and only moving to drop the kids off at the pool. Snacks will be prepeared the night before and the cooler will be iced and next to my chair!!!!</P>

GO GIANTS!!! ALL IN!!!</P>

GmenFan1980
01-29-2012, 03:13 PM
There is still the pro bowl :D......right?...................right :(

lol :P

Can't wait for next week. ALL IN!!!!

FBomb
01-29-2012, 03:17 PM
There is still the pro bowl :D......right?...................right :( lol :P Can't wait for next week. ALL IN!!!!</P>

nah.....couldn't get away with that! I got shanghaided during the bye-week cause the Giants weren't playing.....and there was REAL football on!</P>

scoopscj
01-29-2012, 03:19 PM
I already put in for a day off on Super Bowl Hangover Monday so the choices are..

1) Drink heavily to offset the nerves and possibly not remember 100% of the SB

2) Drink a little so I can remember all of it..... the good and bad.

3) Drink so much I pass out and have to look at the final score and rewatch the SB tomorrow when I'm sober.

I'm not sure which it is going to be. I have a feeling it's #1.

Scoops

FBomb
01-29-2012, 06:38 PM
Know what I'm doing now?? Applying stamps and return addresseson wedding invitations while Brian Adams is playing in the background!!! I am officially whippped!!</P>

I MISS FOOTBALL!!!</P>

Voldamort
01-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Pro-bowl on in 20mins. Wait for the DVD to come out Road Warriors Part II

Voldamort
01-29-2012, 06:52 PM
1.Went to the first Superbowl,Tailgated 2 beers during the game
.zero,after the game like a fish! 2.Went to the second Superbowl did the same!!! 3.Didn't go drank like a fish after that bad call on Hamilton!4.Didn't go again but stuck to what works the first two superbowl's!

RonJon
01-30-2012, 09:24 AM
Only 21 Days til pitchers and catchers