PDA

View Full Version : Boards not the same as 07-08

Coach Carter
01-29-2012, 04:20 PM
I started posting on these boards when Will "Pretty Ricky" Demps was our SS - I was a member long before that under another user name but I looked down on blogging at that time.

When the 07-08 post season rolled around, people on these boards began posting lots of photoshopped artwork of the Pats and their spy cam, fat andy reid and a whole lot of other stuff. I don't see than stuff anymore and I miss it.

Sarcasman
01-29-2012, 04:24 PM
I started posting on these boards when Will "Pretty Ricky" Demps was our SS - I was a member long before that under another user name but I looked down on blogging at that time.

I hope you haven't changed. Bloggers should be looked down upon.

I doubt that will ever change.

bansaw
01-29-2012, 04:30 PM

When the 07-08 post season rolled around, people on these boards began posting lots of photoshopped artwork of the Pats and their spy cam, fat andy reid and a whole lot of other stuff. I don't see than stuff anymore and I miss it.my computer burned up that had photoshop on it

jcgiants was doing a few, but I was getting baked and ripping off shops 4 hours a night lol...no chance that ever happens again

Coach Carter
01-29-2012, 04:46 PM

When the 07-08 post season rolled around, people on these boards began posting lots of photoshopped artwork of the Pats and their spy cam, fat andy reid and a whole lot of other stuff. I don't see than stuff anymore and I miss it.my computer burned up that had photoshop on it

jcgiants was doing a few, but I was getting baked and ripping off shops 4 hours a night lol...no chance that ever happens again

You had some top notch stuff. The McNabb trophy case, Andy Reid at the buffet and the pats logo with the spycam, good memories.

Coach Carter
01-29-2012, 04:47 PM

I doubt that will ever change.

Not anymore man, it is a guilty pleasure.

DragonSoul
01-29-2012, 07:46 PM

I doubt that will ever change.Cannot be worse then some ANALysts

SweetZombieJesus
01-29-2012, 11:39 PM
Bansaw your work that year was special

DragonSoul
01-30-2012, 12:00 AM
Bansaw your work that year was specialhe has been a slacker in recent years.

Eli TO Shockey
01-30-2012, 12:07 AM
Bansaw your work that year was specialhe has been a slacker in recent years.

Lol he made my sig after that Super Bowl run . Thanks banny! That being said, get your act together!!

fourth&forever
01-30-2012, 12:52 AM

j

Sorry to hear. That's a tragedy.
Osi giving Brady a wedgie. Was that one yours?

fourth&forever
01-30-2012, 12:52 AM

j

Sorry to hear. That's a tragedy.
Osi giving Brady a wedgie. Was that one yours?

calzonesays
01-30-2012, 12:53 AM
i can contribute some lulz

http://i42.tinypic.com/2zee744.gif

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
01-30-2012, 04:08 AM
I made this awhile ago http://youtu.be/r9ngQnf5An8

CruzSoldier
01-30-2012, 05:16 AM
Yes I remember the days especially the SPYGATE one with the "patriot" with the camcorder. Also Fat ANDY ........lol

blueomaha
01-30-2012, 06:47 AM
There was some crazy times just before sb42...trolls were out of control on the NYG mb..cowballs trolls were over the top..when Vick came back in the nfl, guys came up with ingenious images....

BlueSanta
01-30-2012, 07:55 AM
What ever happened to Deedeebarder(or close to that.) His posts always made me laugh back in 2007-8ish.

Did he vanish? or new screename?

giantyankee1976
01-30-2012, 08:28 AM
remember Bansaw's Brian Dawkins "leaping tackle?" LOL

that thing popped up everywhere.

easterbeast
01-30-2012, 08:48 AM
i posted a lot of photoshop stuff,,, but ive been too busy to create more.....
my sig pic is fom 07......

BigBlue wins
01-30-2012, 09:00 AM
i posted a lot of photoshop stuff,,, but ive been too busy to create more.....
my sig pic is fom 07......

Hey man, I'm digging your sig!

miked1958
01-30-2012, 10:02 AM
Bansaw your work that year was special</P>

yes..... He did an Awesome job for my family that year. My dad passed away the day before the NFCCG with GB and he made a photoshop of Michael Strathan Stepping into Giants stadium doing his patented Flexing and on the stadium it had .....</P>

RIP.... My Dads name. His Birthday and Death Dates...and Number 1 Giants Fan...</P>

I blew it up and made copies and brought them to the memorial....i gave a speech about him and all his superstitions and also had copies of all the well wishes from the guys on here. </P>

Now remember this took place after we beat GB and was that off week. So up in CT there was alot of my family and friends that were Gmen Fans but also a large number were Pats fans. We did the normal jawing back and forth but let me tell you there was not a dry eye in the house. And Bansaw was a large part of that.... Thanks goes out to him....</P>

And now here we are again. 4 yrs later. My dad passed away for 4yrs. and it seems he is at it again up there pulling strings for the GMEN</P>

Coach Carter
01-30-2012, 10:13 AM
Easterbeast, that is a classic.

Coach Carter
01-30-2012, 10:14 AM
Bansaw your work that year was special</p>

yes..... He did an Awesome job for my family that year. My dad passed away the day before the NFCCG with GB and he made a photoshop of Michael Strathan Stepping into Giants stadium doing his patented Flexing and on the stadium it had .....</p>

RIP.... My Dads name. His Birthday and Death Dates...and Number 1 Giants Fan...</p>

I blew it up and made copies and brought them to the memorial....i gave a speech about him and all his superstitions and also had copies of all the well wishes from the guys on here. </p>

Now remember this took place after we beat GB and was that off week. So up in CT there was alot of my family and friends that were Gmen Fans but also a large number were Pats fans. We did the normal jawing back and forth but let me tell you there was not a dry eye in the house. And Bansaw was a large part of that.... Thanks goes out to him....</p>

And now here we are again. 4 yrs later. My dad passed away for 4yrs. and it seems he is at it again up there pulling strings for the GMEN</p>

Wow, great story.

bansaw
01-30-2012, 12:04 PM

yes..... He did an Awesome job for my family that year. My dad passed away the day before the NFCCG with GB and he made a photoshop of Michael Strathan Stepping into Giants stadium doing his patented Flexing and on the stadium it had .....</p>

RIP.... My Dads name. His Birthday and Death Dates...and Number 1 Giants Fan...</p>

I blew it up and made copies and brought them to the memorial....i gave a speech about him and all his superstitions and also had copies of all the well wishes from the guys on here. </p>

Now remember this took place after we beat GB and was that off week. So up in CT there was alot of my family and friends that were Gmen Fans but also a large number were Pats fans. We did the normal jawing back and forth but let me tell you there was not a dry eye in the house. And Bansaw was a large part of that.... Thanks goes out to him....</p>

And now here we are again. 4 yrs later. My dad passed away for 4yrs. and it seems he is at it again up there pulling strings for the GMEN</p>[B]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5SUO6NBZzI/AAAAAAAAA_Y/98Z7m5EzzNY/s400/NFCCG+FINAL.jpg

easterbeast
01-31-2012, 03:04 AM
Easterbeast, that is a classic.

thanks big blue.and coach carter.
im working on one right now......its a quick one.i just hope its not ****y.[:)]

giantyankee1976
01-31-2012, 08:31 AM

And now here we are again. 4 yrs later. My dad passed away for 4yrs. and it seems he is at it again up there pulling strings for the GMEN</p>

+ 1 million

easterbeast
01-31-2012, 01:25 PM
thanks guys........here is another 1

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/coinss.jpg

sc_markt
01-31-2012, 04:24 PM

bansaw, I thought a lot of your pics were great.

Cindy in INdy
01-31-2012, 09:07 PM
TOTALLY AGREE with this thread. So many people have gone on to Twitter, Facebook whatever the way they went but one things for sure, we will probably all get back on here before Sunday so here are the ones I had saved on my myspace account. I'm still here and Indy is only 2 1/2 hours away, it's killin me that I did not drive down there to have a look see.....

M0rbid
01-31-2012, 09:12 PM
Bump legend of Jonas Seawright thread :D

giantyankee1976
01-31-2012, 11:26 PM
Bump legend of Jonas Seawright thread :D

oh god no

JMFP2
01-31-2012, 11:28 PM
I started posting on these boards when Will "Pretty Ricky" Demps was our SS - I was a member long before that under another user name but I looked down on blogging at that time. When the 07-08 post season rolled around, people on these boards began posting lots of photoshopped artwork of the Pats and their spy cam, fat andy reid and a whole lot of other stuff. I don't see than stuff anymore and I miss it.</P>

I'm sorry....my awesomeness can only be spread so far...I've got a job and a family to support.</P>