PDA

View Full Version : No Love Lost Between Umenyiora and Light - Osi is coming for you Mr. Light. . . .

NYG4lifeNYK
01-29-2012, 04:33 PM
http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=432067

FBomb
01-29-2012, 04:36 PM
**** Matt Light....I hope Osi takes his head off!!

NYG4lifeNYK
01-29-2012, 04:43 PM
**** Matt Light....I hope Osi takes his head off!!

Osi is finally going to send Matty Light into retirement without another ring [Y]

gmen0820
01-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Lol Osi says Light is more important to the Pats then he is to the Giants, so if he gets in a fight and they both get ejected, JPP and Tuck will have a field day.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Lol Osi says Light is more important to the Pats then he is to the Giants, so if he gets in a fight and they both get ejected, JPP and Tuck will have a field day.

Lol Osi wouldn't do anything to get ejected but I love the bravado [:D]

Osi knows how important this game is... and from a personal standpoint how important this game is to him. He is 100% focused just having a little fun & being honest.

gmen0820
01-29-2012, 06:40 PM

Lol Osi wouldn't do anything to get ejected but I love the bravado [:D]

Osi knows how important this game is... and from a personal standpoint how important this game is to him. He is 100% focused just having a little fun & being honest.
At this point, I really don't care what Osi's motivation is (team or money), but this game is monumental to either one of those motivational factors. I really hope Osi just takes this game over. He should get a ton of snaps this week, because I don't see the Pats running much this week. If they do, they are really playing into our hands.