PDA

View Full Version : stop trying to run

rickeyb26
12-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Killdrive is gonna cost us the game with his ****ty play calling enough of trying to run the ball we can't do it. Im dread it everytime they even try to run it because I know its going to be a waste of a down. How about you get the most important player on your team into a groove you fat slob.

NYGFaninILL
12-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Killdrive is gonna cost us the game with his ****ty play calling enough of trying to run the ball we can't do it. Im dread it everytime they even try to run it because I know its going to be a waste of a down. How about you get the most important player on your team into a groove you fat slob.

You can't pass every down, you need to run to open up play action

chizz
12-04-2011, 04:59 PM
the run game hasnt look bad at all today . SO FAR.

FishinTheSalt
12-04-2011, 04:59 PM

You can't pass every down, you need to run to open up play action

And to keep the ball out of their hands.

jaygoon
12-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Op stop jumping to conclusions!

Eli TO Shockey
12-04-2011, 05:10 PM
run game goin strong

HeGoesDeep
12-04-2011, 05:11 PM
run game goin strong

yup keep pounding the ball! give eli time to wake up!

FlyingTruck
12-04-2011, 05:59 PM
run game goin strong

yup keep pounding the ball! give eli time to wake up!
+1 The run game is there for now. Keep it going and Eli will come on in the 4th quarter.

rickeyb26
12-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Boy was I wrong eli is not playing good at all he almost threw like 5 picks. What the hell. Also what is the deal with nicks why don't we ever get him involved early in games. I truly don't understand it at all. Also how about some back shoulder fades stop throwing over the middle or eli is oing to have a multiple interception game he has been making really bad decisions.