PDA

View Full Version : shockey clip i took

mattwilming
08-05-2007, 12:55 AM
giants camp. some kids tried stalk him at his vehicle wanted an autograph. didnt work out so well. lol</p>

</p>

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&amp;videoid=14985 764</p>

DeeDeeBarber
08-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Well... I mean... what do you expect?

The guy's working all day, and he's huge... man's gotta eat. Sort of not cool to try and sneak up on a guy when he's trying to get into his car.

Harooni
08-05-2007, 01:09 AM
lol, shock is the man. for seruirty reasons im sure he rushed off.

JustinDavid86
08-05-2007, 01:22 AM
dude, at least he was nice about it. he very well could've, and justifiably so, told you off and left. nice vid tho.

ny-10-giants
08-05-2007, 02:14 AM
true....im suprised how nice he was about it. wasn't expecting that when I went to watch the video

stircrazy581
08-05-2007, 02:25 AM
<FONT size=1>i would of signed whatever you wanted, then broke it right in front of you and drive off</FONT>

The Real LT
08-05-2007, 03:16 AM
dude shock is god why do you have to follow him to his car and be a stalker

at least he is cool enough to say sorry i already signed

87Spider91
08-05-2007, 03:16 AM
Did you or someone call him an donkey hole as he shut the door? <FONT color=#ff0000>Nice</FONT>

BJacobs27
08-05-2007, 03:19 AM
<FONT size=1>i would of signed whatever you wanted, then broke it right in front of you and drive off</FONT>

your an angry human being

amk32390
08-05-2007, 03:59 AM
i would have run them over...</P>

nobody disrespects the best TE ever!</P>

Fguerrero
08-05-2007, 05:33 AM
i would have run them over...</p>

nobody disrespects the best TE ever!</p>

eh... Take it easy on the nyquil and coke.
shockey is good, but id take bavaro any day of the week over him.

ibleedblueandred
08-05-2007, 07:29 AM
yea nice mouth on that little terd, shock should have gotten out and just flexed to scare the crap out of him

daynemustgo
08-05-2007, 09:40 AM
You guys are an embarassment. </P>

logan80
08-05-2007, 10:35 AM
giants camp. some friends and i tried to stalk him to his vehicle and get an autograph. didnt work out so well. lol</P>

</P>

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&amp;videoid=14985 764</P>

</P>

Whoever called him an a__hole, needs to get their mouth washed out with soap. He was very polite when he declined your request.</P>

DeeDeeBarber
08-05-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm going to hunt down whoever said "*******" and stalk him to the end of his days.

He won't even be able to take a dump without someone watching him.

You guys are *****s.

Shockey1979
08-05-2007, 12:56 PM
true....im suprised how nice he was about it. wasn't expecting that when I went to watch the video

yea no kidding. He had every right to turn around and tell you to **** off. On the field is one thing. Out on the street after practice is another.

DeeDeeBarber
08-05-2007, 01:09 PM
mattwliming's actual caption is "Shockey mouthing off"

Where the hell did he mouth off? I mean really?

Attention guys: If you see a guy named "Matt Wilming" at training camp or at Giants games make sure to call him an 'a-shole' when you meet him.

mgbiga
08-05-2007, 01:54 PM
exactly, shockey was as polite as he could be to a stalker!!!! people don't get it, he's probably tired and hungry...if someone followed me to my car after work and was pestering me, i wouldn't be so polite.</P>

i also love someone calling him an a-hole..real classy, maybe he shouldn't have been spanking his monkey in the mens room when shockey was signingautographsearlier.</P>

fullthrottle
08-05-2007, 03:20 PM
giants camp. some friends and i tried to stalk him to his vehicle and get an autograph. didnt work out so well. lol</P>

</P>

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&amp;videoid=14985 764</P>

in the words of the great pet detective Ace Ventura "LOOOOOOOSSSSSA HER"</P>

</P>

DUDE YOU ARE A COMPLETE LOSER AND A DISGRACE TO ALL GIANT FANS</P>

mattwilming
08-05-2007, 10:44 PM
i didnt call him an *******. i was holding the camera. u guys need some help. relax

mattwilming
08-05-2007, 10:46 PM
mattwliming's actual caption is "Shockey mouthing off"

Where the hell did he mouth off? I mean really?

Attention guys: If you see a guy named "Matt Wilming" at training camp or at Giants games make sure to call him an 'a-shole' when you meet him.

you missed what shockey was saing in the beggining. and i didnt call him an *******. anyways i was holding the camera. the little rascals went up to him. i just saw him walkin to his car.

DeeDeeBarber
08-05-2007, 10:53 PM
You posted the video. All we know is what we saw. Blame yourself.

stnaig_kroy_wen
08-05-2007, 10:55 PM
well whoever did it was luckythey got off that easy. i would have beat that dudes ***!

GIANTSACK
08-05-2007, 11:20 PM
there's alot of words between **** and syphilis.. I"m Lost

mattwilming
08-05-2007, 11:23 PM
you would be.

DeeDeeBarber
08-05-2007, 11:27 PM
Who the f*#@ is looking for sympathy?

You're the moron who tried to make Shockey look like a a-hole and failed, HORRIBLY, at it. Backfire ahoy.

YOU came off looking like the a-hole. Like I said, BLAME YOURSELF, or correct the record. Don't blame others for interpreting just what you give us.

Shockey didn't sign your crap because you were stalking him to his car on his way home,WAAAAAAAAAAA. [:'(]

SimmsandLT
08-06-2007, 12:42 AM
You posted the video. All we know is what we saw. Blame yourself.

<P class=MsoNormal>Listen @ssh0le. If you’re looking for sympathy you can look in the dictionary between SHlT and Syphilis. </P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'"></SPAN></P>

someone's looking to get banned isn't he? [:D]</P>

amk32390
08-06-2007, 06:39 PM

</P>

</P>

Bavaro Career : (9 years)</P>

351 receptions, 4,733yards, 39 touchdowns.</P>

Shockey Career : (4 years)</P>

248 receptions, 2,986 yards, 17 touchdown.</P>

</P>

Shockey is already on pace to break all of those, and is just cruising into his prime.</P>

flatblack
08-06-2007, 08:08 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Shockey is already on pace to break all of those, and is just cruising into his prime.</P>you're joking right??? bavaro hands were like glue...he dropped NOTHING!!! the same def can' t be said about our boy shockey...plus bavarro's blocking skills were 2nd to none, that's why we had such a good running attack during that era...shockey's blocking skills are good, but you never heard about bavarro complaining about having to stay in and block...he may be on pace to beat out bavarro's "numbers", but please don't even try to compare the the two. bavarro's intangables, make him the giant's all time greatest tight end period!

GiantsWinAlltime
08-06-2007, 08:10 PM

Not me Bavaro is to old to play ball.

flatblack
08-06-2007, 08:17 PM
now that's an intelligent reply...thanks for taking the time to post that idiotic comment

Harooni
08-06-2007, 08:27 PM
calling him an a-hole wasnt cool, no wonder some of them hate fans.

mattwilming
08-06-2007, 10:34 PM
How many times do i have to say it. i was the friggin camera man.... it was a funny clip. if you all cant have a good laugh about then up yours. i got his autograph. i thought it was funny when they called him an @ssh0le. and i dont care what you common people think.

daynemustgo
08-07-2007, 12:22 AM
How many times do i have to say it. i was the friggin camera man.... it was a funny clip. if you all cant have a good laugh about then up yours. i got his autograph. i thought it was funny when they called him an @ssh0le. and i dont care what you common people think.
</P>

You're an idiot.</P>

DeeDeeBarber
08-07-2007, 12:26 AM
OMG COMMON PEOPLE!

WE'RE COMMON PEOPLE!

He's a member of the French Elite! He just told us to have cake!

Time to start photoshopping all of the photos "Matt Wilming" (another bad idea, putting your real name and picture online) provided.

DeeDeeBarber
08-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Link to his pics page:
http://www.mwilming.com/giants/index.html

http://www.mwilming.com/giants/matt2.jpg

http://www.mwilming.com/giants/matt3.jpg

Photoshop away. Remember, "MATT WILMING" thinks you're "common people"

mommy2dylan
08-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Although I agree that being chased to your car is "Stalkish" and he must have been tired and hungry, the kid in the video looked about 10 years old. At that age, Shockey is like a hero to them, would it ave killed him to sign one more autograph </P>

</P>

DeeDeeBarber
08-07-2007, 12:59 AM
m2d, yes, he's 10 years old, but he did call Shockey an a- hole.

Sounds like an undeserving brat to me.

mommy2dylan
08-07-2007, 01:04 AM
DeeDee, I agree with you 100%, I am just saying, as an adult we can process the fact that he is tired and just wants to go home. I do not believe at 10 they can comprehand that fully. Like I said that kid probably idealize a public figure like Shockey. I might have cursed to.</P>

Please I do not want you to think that "Celebrities" are at the fans becking call, It's the mommy in me, he's a kid.</P>

</P>

Dorkasaurus
08-07-2007, 01:20 AM
</P>

</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>It was not a funny clip.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>If you find humor in the fact that a young kid uses the word “a@@hole”, that is sad forbothyou and his parents. </P>

</P>

DeeDeeBarber
08-07-2007, 03:02 AM
<span style=""></span><o:p></o:p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style=""> </span>If you find humor in the fact that a young kid uses the word “a@@hole”, that is sad forbothyou and his parents. </p>

</p>

Lol. I was thinking the same thing... for a kid to have a mouth like that (and not to just anyone, to Jeremy freakin Shockey), it must be some awful upbringing.

amk32390
08-07-2007, 02:09 PM

Not me Bavaro is to old to play ball.</P>

</P>

LOL, i'm sure he ment in his prime..</P>

amk32390
08-07-2007, 02:12 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Shockey is already on pace to break all of those, and is just cruising into his prime.</P>

you're joking right??? bavaro hands were like glue...he dropped NOTHING!!! the same def can' t be said about our boy shockey...plus bavarro's blocking skills were 2nd to none, that's why we had such a good running attack during that era...shockey's blocking skills are good, but you never heard about bavarro complaining about having to stay in and block...he may be on pace to beat out bavarro's "numbers", but please don't even try to compare the the two. bavarro's intangables, make him the giant's all time greatest tight end period!</P>

In 5 years time will read...</P>

</P>

Shockey = Giants best TE</P>

Bavaro = 2nd best</P>

</P>

flatblack
08-07-2007, 03:42 PM
based on what, # of passes caught??? or # of passes dropped?? if its percentage of passes caught that were thrown to him, shockey has no chance...if it's how many times you moan about having to stay in and block, yep, shockey has bavarro beat again...how many times you run overor drag defenders, after the catch,for your career and not just your first year in the league, and don't have to get up screaming "look at me, look what i did!", i think bavarro will still have him beat after 5 more years of jeremy's career. guesss you never saw bavarro play, so i'm probably wasting my breath.

Harooni
08-07-2007, 03:44 PM
OMG COMMON PEOPLE!

WE'RE COMMON PEOPLE!

He's a member of the French Elite! He just told us to have cake!

Time to start photoshopping all of the photos "Matt Wilming" (another bad idea, putting your real name and picture online) provided.

LOL we are common folk.

flatblack
08-07-2007, 03:46 PM
and i have to say, i like shockey's play, even have his jersey...just his i'm a celebrity superstar attitude that i cant stand...he will never equal bavarro's quiet, tough, working man, all-pro status in my mind...pass receptions aren't everything. why is hines ward considered one of the best wide receivers in the league?? # of receptions?? or his all around play, without complaining or being "frustrated"?

BigBlueReview
08-07-2007, 03:46 PM

LOL!!! LMAO!!! LOL!!</P>

ok thanks for the afternoon humor!</P>

Harooni
08-07-2007, 03:48 PM

lol

Moderator_J
08-07-2007, 11:45 PM
When you guys hear us(Mods) talking about a certain level of maturity and keeping profanity and personal attacks off the boards, I'd like to ask that everyone who felt it necessary to reply in this thread as if they were children to remember this particular thread as they serve out their suspensions</P>

</P>

As long as it keeps up, people will continue to be dropped from the board without warning</P>

Think it over before you do it again</P>