PDA

View Full Version : Let The Guys Have Their Hawaiian Vacation Probowl.

ikebibby91
01-30-2012, 01:39 AM
If your job gave you a paid vacation to Hawaii as a reward for good performance and an exhibition game of any sort, say squash or flag football,; then some guy comes along whining and saying "Why do they get that ?" you would tell him to shut up and mind his own business. The Pro bowl is good for the players, therefore it is good for the league. It should remain and in Hawaii.

gmen0820
01-30-2012, 01:40 AM
I agree. The Miami experiment was a failure.

SweetZombieJesus
01-30-2012, 08:22 AM
I agree it should stay in Hawaii and be something special. But it is the most worthless game on the planet.

I like it better the week before the Super Bowl than the week after; but the flip side is that guys like Cruz and JPP get selected but can't go.

There also need to be some stakes -- maybe like MLB the winner gets home field in the SB (for all the benefits of choosing your uniform).

WORLDCHAMPS
01-30-2012, 08:25 AM
If your job gave you a paid vacation to Hawaii as a reward for good performance and an exhibition game of any sort, say squash or flag football,; then some guy comes along whining and saying "Why do they get that ?" you would tell him to shut up and mind his own business. The Pro bowl is good for the players, therefore it is good for the league. It should remain and in Hawaii.

While i agree, did you hear the boos coming from the stands? That game is pointless....i think dont even play it, have some type of skill set competition between positions. I turned it off and watched a movie. Football should not be played that way.

NJ10
01-30-2012, 08:29 AM
They should try to do it like the NBA,NHL, and MLB. Why not have it after like week 10. Make that everybody's bye week, and then the Super Bowl teams will be able to participate. Anything is better than what they are doing now.

miked1958
01-30-2012, 08:47 AM
They should try to do it like the NBA,NHL, and MLB. Why not have it after like week 10. Make that everybody's bye week, and then the Super Bowl teams will be able to participate. Anything is better than what they are doing now.
</P>

you cant do that. Its not like the other sports. Coaches would not want their star players going off in the middle of the season to play some meaningless game where the player would risk a season ending injury for no reason.

You think that game yesterday was a joke with them not playing full out. try doing it during the season. it would be worse</P>

jjj45
01-30-2012, 11:51 AM

While i agree, did you hear the boos coming from the stands? That game is pointless....i think dont even play it, have some type of skill set competition between positions. I turned it off and watched a movie. Football should not be played that way.
You should have kept it on lol. you missed a pretty decent football game. Once Cam came in and was smirking at everything, all the AFC defensive players started going after him. I saw saw pretty nice hits. At one point there was a beautiful pick six. Not to mention some sick catches... It was pretty funny. Plus its almost worth it with those aerial shots of Oahu.