PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning... so goofy!

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 05:02 PM
And people wonder why I was hard on him. Dumb mistakes at crucial moments against a great team is how you lose!

CantBlameShockeyNow
12-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Just a horrible decision by Goober on that pick-6.

CantBlameShockeyNow
12-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Nicks just prevented INT #2.

gfanblue
12-04-2011, 05:09 PM
He needs to stop fixating on cruz too

HeGoesDeep
12-04-2011, 05:09 PM
eli better hit puberty by the 2nd half...

WE CAN DO THIS!

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 05:12 PM
He's worried about the pass rush. If he knew how to scramble he'll be out there having some fun instead of staring down a receiver and throwing picks.

Eli TO Shockey
12-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Nicks just prevented INT #2.

isnt there a cowgirl game on you should be watching??

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Somebody go get this clown some Ronald McDonald shoes.

CantBlameShockeyNow
12-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Awful fumble with .26 left in half.

HeGoesDeep
12-04-2011, 05:53 PM
talk about dodging a bullet...

NYGFan10
12-04-2011, 05:55 PM
If the Giants offensive linemen did their job of protecting their QB, Eli, just like the packers offensive linemen do an excellent job of protecting their QB (which is part of the reason why the packers are undefeated), then Eli would have more time to make a good throw and not be under pressure to make poor decisions. However, for the interception that Eli threw, Ahmad Bradshaw should have stepped up inside and go for the ball knowing that the packers DBs and safety are waiting to intercept.

NYGFan10
12-04-2011, 05:56 PM
This "clown" won SuperBowl XLII against the undefeated patriots. Remember that.

Brandon jacobs
12-04-2011, 05:57 PM
win as a team... lose as a team

Brandon jacobs
12-04-2011, 05:59 PM

geez.. different team all around too and surely different coaching all around.. quit looking backwards

mstray92
12-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Awful fumble with .26 left in half.

He seems to to that now lately! Very poor pocket awareness!

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Yeah thanks to Strahan, Tuck and Plaxico. Sorry y'all I'll be back on the Eli bandwagon if we win... right now I'm pissed!

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 06:02 PM
If the Giants offensive linemen did their job of protecting their QB, Eli, just like the packers offensive linemen do an excellent job of protecting their QB (which is part of the reason why the packers are undefeated), then Eli would have more time to make a good throw and not be under pressure to make poor decisions. However, for the interception that Eli threw, Ahmad Bradshaw should have stepped up inside and go for the ball knowing that the packers DBs and safety are waiting to intercept.
F that... he needs to learn how to scramble. I'm tired of these statues.

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Eli played great but if it wasn't for that pick six the Packers will be 11-1. Oh well... good game by both clubs.

EVGiant17
12-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Eli played great but if it wasn't for that pick six the Packers will be 11-1. Oh well... good game by both clubs.

That is a ridiculous argument. That pick 6 was so early in the game you have no idea how the rest would have played out. Rodgers threw an INT that was huge just like Eli did. The difference is the rest of his team made plays. Our defense stinks.

CantBlameShockeyNow
12-04-2011, 07:48 PM

The "pick-6" means he didn't play a great game.

1st time all season that Rogers' QB rating was under 110...

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Yeah thanks to Strahan, Tuck and Plaxico. Sorry y'all I'll be back on the Eli bandwagon if we win... right now I'm pissed!

Well, if that isn't the <u>most</u> fairweather ****ing statement I've ever seen, I don't know what is.

Morehead State
12-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Eli played great but if it wasn't for that pick six the Packers will be 11-1. Oh well... good game by both clubs. The "pick-6" means he didn't play a great game. 1st time all season that Rogers' QB rating was under 110...</P>

"Lets go out and keep Rodgers QB rating under 110!!!!"</P>

Good defensive game plan. Your point of view is worthless.</P>

CantBlameShockeyNow
12-04-2011, 07:52 PM

That is a ridiculous argument. That pick 6 was so early in the game you have no idea how the rest would have played out. Rodgers threw an INT that was huge just like Eli did. The difference is the rest of his team made plays. Our defense stinks.

Thankfully the Pack missed the FG that they attempted due to Eli's fumble at end of half. Just one of the plays the Pack didn't make along with about 7 dropped passes by the Pack.

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 07:52 PM

1st time all season that Rogers' QB rating was under 110...The D lost us that game at the end there but to their defense... we were playing the Mighty Packers.

Drez
12-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Eli played great but if it wasn't for that pick six the Packers will be 11-1. Oh well... good game by both clubs.</P>

Or if the defense didn't let the packers go 70 yards in 30 seconds...</P>

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 07:55 PM

Well, if that isn't the <u>most</u> fairweather ****ing statement I've ever seen, I don't know what is.So what. Don't be mad because I like Cam Newton more than Eli. I think I'm starting to like Tebow more too... lol.

EVGiant17
12-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Eli had 100+ QB Rating and led us to 35 pts. Can't really peg this loss on him.

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 07:57 PM

Well, if that isn't the <u>most</u> fairweather ****ing statement I've ever seen, I don't know what is.So what. Don't be mad because I like Cam Newton more than Eli. I think I'm starting to like Tebow more too... lol.

Sadly, that doesn't surprise me at all.

Drez
12-04-2011, 07:58 PM
Yeah thanks to Strahan, Tuck and Plaxico. Sorry y'all I'll be back on the Eli bandwagon if we win... right now I'm pissed! Well, if that isn't the <U>most</U> fairweather ****ing statement I've ever seen, I don't know what is.So what. Don't be mad because I like Cam Newton more than Eli. I think I'm starting to like Tebow more too... lol.</P>

I guess Aaron Rodgers is a bum, too. His pick led to a Giants TD just a couple of plays later.</P>

Aaron Rodgers is a buuuuuummmm!!!!!!!!</P>

Rusty192
12-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Yeah thanks to Strahan, Tuck and Plaxico. Sorry y'all I'll be back on the Eli bandwagon if we win... right now I'm pissed! Well, if that isn't the <u>most</u> fairweather ****ing statement I've ever seen, I don't know what is.So what. Don't be mad because I like Cam Newton more than Eli. I think I'm starting to like Tebow more too... lol.</p>

I guess Aaron Rodgers is a bum, too. His pick led to a Giants TD just a couple of plays later.</p>

Aaron Rodgers is a buuuuuummmm!!!!!!!!</p>you are really pathetic right now Burner

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Yeah thanks to Strahan, Tuck and Plaxico. Sorry y'all I'll be back on the Eli bandwagon if we win... right now I'm pissed! Well, if that isn't the <U>most</U> fairweather ****ing statement I've ever seen, I don't know what is.So what. Don't be mad because I like Cam Newton more than Eli. I think I'm starting to like Tebow more too... lol.</P>

I guess Aaron Rodgers is a bum, too. His pick led to a Giants TD just a couple of plays later.</P>

Aaron Rodgers is a buuuuuummmm!!!!!!!!</P>Nah I like Rodgers and I didn't call Eli a bum... I called him goofy. Rodgers scrambled out of the pocket when the play broke down. That's what I like to see out of my QB. Unfortunately the Giants are in love with statues so I gotta watch other teams to get my athletic QB fix. When will the madness stop?

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 08:18 PM

Aaron Rodgers is a buuuuuummmm!!!!!!!!</P>Nah I like Rodgers and I didn't call Eli a bum... I called him goofy. Rodgers scrambled out of the pocket when the play broke down. That's what I like to see out of my QB. Unfortunately the Giants are in love with statues so I gotta watch other teams to get my athletic QB fix. When will the madness stop?

Just man-up and admit you're a hater already.

TroyArcher
12-04-2011, 08:21 PM
And people wonder why I was hard on him. Dumb mistakes at crucial moments against a great team is how you lose!

If not for Eli the Giants would be 0-12, This loss is solely on the defense, once again.

TroyArcher
12-04-2011, 08:22 PM

Boogie woogie hip hop.

jax5338
12-04-2011, 08:28 PM
Yeah thanks to Strahan, Tuck and Plaxico. Sorry y'all I'll be back on the Eli bandwagon if we win... right now I'm pissed! Well, if that isn't the <u>most</u> fairweather ****ing statement I've ever seen, I don't know what is.So what. Don't be mad because I like Cam Newton more than Eli. I think I'm starting to like Tebow more too... lol.</p>

I guess Aaron Rodgers is a bum, too. His pick led to a Giants TD just a couple of plays later.</p>

Aaron Rodgers is a buuuuuummmm!!!!!!!!</p>Nah I like Rodgers and I didn't call Eli a bum... I called him goofy. Rodgers scrambled out of the pocket when the play broke down. That's what I like to see out of my QB. Unfortunately the Giants are in love with statues so I gotta watch other teams to get my athletic QB fix. When will the madness stop?

Just man-up and admit you're a hater already.

guy is the DEFINITION of a fairweather fan. eli plays his heart out every game. he does dumb **** once in a while like every other giant. sorry hes not mike vick or cam newton and runs around before heaving it up every play. their teams are really thriving, along with their health (fart noise). you dont like elis style then hop off chump. he plays his heart out and put us back in this game, only to have another defensive breakdown cost us a huge game.

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 08:30 PM
And people wonder why I was hard on him. Dumb mistakes at crucial moments against a great team is how you lose!</P>

Do you realize how ridiculous you look? </P>

Eli was the primay reason we were even in this game.</P>

347 yards with 3 TD's. A terrific audible on teh two point conversion.</P>

Absolutely clueless! Sorry to be rooting for the same team as you.</P>

Meanhothead
12-04-2011, 08:32 PM

Since you need 'a fix' . . . you are goofy

BK07071
12-04-2011, 08:33 PM

The only goofy one on this site is you!~ Grow up you dopey *******!

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 08:36 PM

The only goofy one on this site is you!~ Grow up you dopey *******!
</P>

+1000</P>

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 08:37 PM
LMAO @ all the Eli hand jerkers insulting a man for talking bad about their idol. I love stirring the pot on this board... way too easy.

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 08:39 PM
LMAO @ all the Eli hand jerkers insulting a man for talking bad about their idol. I love stirring the pot on this board... way to easy.

You may call it "stirring the pot" but in reality it just makes you look like a bigger ****** than we already know you are.

yatitle
12-04-2011, 08:40 PM
LMAO @ all the Eli hand jerkers insulting a man for talking bad about their idol. I love stirring the pot on this board... way too easy.

Hey buddy why don't you just be quiet until the inevitable Jim Calhoun child molestation charges surface.

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 08:42 PM
LMAO @ all the Eli hand jerkers insulting a man for talking bad about their idol. I love stirring the pot on this board... way too easy.</P>

LOL. Nice try, but clueless is as clueless does. </P>

krankeybluechick
12-04-2011, 08:42 PM

Oh right the pick 6 was what lost us the game. It wasn't the defense letting the packers down the filed in 3 plays to kick a field goal? Remember Rodgers thew an interception also and we scored 6 on him. You guys just kill me!

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 08:46 PM

Oh right the pick 6 was what lost us the game. It wasn't the defense letting the packers down the filed in 3 plays to kick a field goal? Remember Rodgers thew an interception also and we scored 6 on him. You guys just kill me!

So I've been told, if we didn't score a TD on every posession we were bound to lose to the unstoppable Packers - and of course it's Eli and KG's fault... LOL

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 08:47 PM
LMAO @ all the Eli hand jerkers insulting a man for talking bad about their idol. I love stirring the pot on this board... way to easy.

You may call it "stirring the pot" but in reality it just makes you look like a bigger ****** than we already know you are.Who cares what y'all think. You know what I'm thinking about? Whether or not I should wax my CTS in the morning, keep it for another year or go trade it in for a new Xmas gift for myself. Y'all don't know me... get a life and stop taking everything to heart.

bashful
12-04-2011, 08:48 PM
WTF ARE YOU TALING ABOUT!!

HE MADE A MISTAKE SO DID ROGERS GET A LIFE AH

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 08:49 PM

People don't wonder that because people generally don't care what someone who knows very little about football has to say on the subject.

Drez
12-04-2011, 08:49 PM
LMAO @ all the Eli hand jerkers insulting a man for talking bad about their idol. I love stirring the pot on this board... way to easy. You may call it "stirring the pot" but in reality it just makes you look like a bigger ****** than we already know you are.</P>

He calls it stirring the pot. The rest of the internet calls it trolling.</P>

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Just a horrible decision by Goober on that pick-6.

Go easy on Rodgers. All QBs throw picks.

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Eli played great but if it wasn't for that pick six the Packers will be 11-1. Oh well... good game by both clubs. Oh right the pick 6 was what lost us the game. It wasn't the defense letting the packers down the filed in 3 plays to kick a field goal? Remember Rodgers thew an interception also and we scored 6 on him. You guys just kill me! So I've been told, if we didn't score a TD on every posession we were bound to lose to the unstoppable Packers - and of course it's Eli and KG's fault... LOL</P>

I feel somewhat embarrased to be a fan of the same team as this guy...</P>

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 08:52 PM

People don't wonder that because people generally don't care what someone who knows very little about football has to say on the subject.Did you ever play football?

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 08:53 PM

Sigh

bleedinblue27
12-04-2011, 08:53 PM
"F"ing Eli Haters! go watch another team then!!

SB 42 MVP!

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 08:54 PM

1st time all season that Rogers' QB rating was under 110...

I agree. But that game winning drive with :58 seconds was still pretty impressive.

Drez
12-04-2011, 08:56 PM
And people wonder why I was hard on him. Dumb mistakes at crucial moments against a great team is how you lose! People don't wonder that because people generally don't care what someone who knows very little about football has to say on the subject.Did you ever play football?</P>

And yet even though you have, you continually show how little you know about the matter.</P>

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 08:58 PM

People don't wonder that because people generally don't care what someone who knows very little about football has to say on the subject.Did you ever play football?

Yes, Dad; thanks for asking.

However, what that has to do with your facile football knowledge ...I have no idea.

THEMASTER
12-04-2011, 08:59 PM
</P>

On the INT he had all SORTS of time....he just telegraphed his intentions and Mathews licked his chops and made him pay........I love how everybody eklse should have done something, that was a schoolyard INT, it looked Pop Warneresque........Eli should have thrown deep to Nicks and if it fails or gets picked, same as a punt.......he was LATE, his brain is slow, he's got the Opie disease....duh, gee golly aunt Bea should I throw this one?</P>

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 09:01 PM
And people wonder why I was hard on him. Dumb mistakes at crucial moments against a great team is how you lose! People don't wonder that because people generally don't care what someone who knows very little about football has to say on the subject.Did you ever play football? Yes, Dad; thanks for asking. However, what that has to do with your facile football knowledge ...I have no idea.</P>

</P>

Good one.</P>

I did too...and I completely agree with your assessment of your son's opinion of this situation. </P>

Clueless is as clueless does.</P>

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 09:04 PM
</P>

On the INT he had all SORTS of time....he just telegraphed his intentions and Mathews licked his chops and made him pay........I love how everybody eklse should have done something, that was a schoolyard INT, it looked Pop Warneresque........Eli should have thrown deep to Nicks and if it fails or gets picked, same as a punt.......he was LATE, his brain is slow, he's got the Opie disease....duh, gee golly aunt Bea should I throw this one?</P>

I Agree. It was a bad throw on a play where he didn't see the defender.

SImilar to the Rodgers pick.

ALL QBs throw picks. THE trick is to make sure they don't cost you a game.

Neither the Eli nor Rodgers pick was critical to the final outcome.

krankeybluechick
12-04-2011, 09:10 PM

You may call it "stirring the pot" but in reality it just makes you look like a bigger ****** than we already know you are.Who cares what y'all think. You know what I'm thinking about? Whether or not I should wax my CTS in the morning, keep it for another year or go trade it in for a new Xmas gift for myself. Y'all don't know me... get a life and stop taking everything to heart.

You know what? Who cares what you think!

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 09:19 PM

I think the thread has unequivocally determined that no one seems to care what you think.

And I'd trade in the CTS. It's a 2yr ride max. I wouldn't drive one on a bet, but I do understand some folks like 'em

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 09:21 PM
LMAO @ all the Eli hand jerkers insulting a man for talking bad about their idol. I love stirring the pot on this board... way to easy. You may call it "stirring the pot" but in reality it just makes you look like a bigger ****** than we already know you are.Who cares what y'all think. You know what I'm thinking about? Whether or not I should wax my CTS in the morning, keep it for another year or go trade it in for a new Xmas gift for myself. Y'all don't know me... get a life and stop taking everything to heart. I think the thread has unequivocally determined that no one seems to care what you think. And I'd trade in the CTS. It's a 2yr ride max. I wouldn't drive one on a bet, but I do understand some folks like 'em</P>

+1</P>

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 09:26 PM

I think the thread has unequivocally determined that no one seems to care what you think.

And I'd trade in the CTS. It's a 2yr ride max. I wouldn't drive one on a bet, but I do understand some folks like 'emNow tell me why you think it's a 2 year ride. General Motors makes great cars and I see plenty of older model Cadillac CTS's on the road.

Harooni
12-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Eli made a few goofy faces with mathews on him. im sure he will have flashes of those hits.

Eli has shown us he has become a man and can now take those hits instead of run backwards and throw the ball while turning his body. So in a lot of ways Eli isnt that same goofy kid.

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 09:34 PM

And I'd trade in the CTS. It's a 2yr ride max. I wouldn't drive one on a bet, but I do understand some folks like 'emNow tell me why you think it's a 2 year ride. General Motors makes great cars and I see plenty of older model Cadillac CTS's on the road.

I'm just not a big fan of American cars. Every american car I've ever had started declining in the third year. I guess a well maintained Caddy could go a few more....

Just not my style of auto is all..

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Eli made a few goofy faces with mathews on him. im sure he will have flashes of those hits.

Eli has shown us he has become a man and can now take those hits instead of run backwards and throw the ball while turning his body. So in a lot of ways Eli isnt that same goofy kid.
Anybody on this board says one lil bad thing about Eli and all the "I don't know what they are" fans come ready to bash your skull in. Maybe I said something because I get emotional watching the game but like I said... none of these internet names know me personally so I couldn't care less.

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 09:37 PM

</P>

Yeah, he's been just a terrible QB throughout his career. No one should consider the fact he's won more games in the NFC since 2005, he's won a Super Bowl, will own the Giants record book soon...and hasn't dissed his pregnant wife for interns...</P>

As far as horooni goes, goofy is as goofy does...</P>

Harooni
12-04-2011, 09:40 PM

</p>

Yeah, he's been just a terrible QB throughout his career. No one should consider the fact he's won more games in the NFC since 2005, he's won a Super Bowl, will own the Giants record book soon...and hasn't dissed his pregnant wife for interns...</p>

why are you so insecure about Eli? why do you seek so much approval? If you relax and think you will see there are compliments there.

been giving eli compliments all year. his fan base has been Eli's downfall.

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 09:41 PM

I'm just not a big fan of American cars. Every american car I've ever had started declining in the third year. I guess a well maintained Caddy could go a few more....

Just not my style of auto is all..I love my car but I'm ready to trade it in for something less expensive. Screw a car note, I rather buy a point A to point B car and start saving more money and dump it into my property for a lil while.

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 09:42 PM

The face he made on the play where Matthews hit him high and someone else hit him low was pretty funny.

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 09:44 PM

</P>

Yeah, he's been just a terrible QB throughout his career. No one should consider the fact he's won more games in the NFC since 2005, he's won a Super Bowl, will own the Giants record book soon...and hasn't dissed his pregnant wife for interns...</P>

why are you so insecure about Eli? why do you seek so much approval? If you relax and think you will see there are compliments there.

</P>

I'm not insecure about it. I like playing with the trolls and the haters....its even better when they're combined into one tool.</P>

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 09:44 PM

Just not my style of auto is all..I love my car but I'm ready to trade it in for something less expensive. Screw a car note, I rather buy a point A to point B car and start saving more money and dump it into my property for a lil while.

That's an interesting thought. In this market, there might be some good opportunities with property for the next year or so...it sure don't look like things are gonna get better soon...

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 09:46 PM

</P>

Yeah, he's been just a terrible QB throughout his career.* No one should consider the fact he's won more games in the NFC since 2005, he's won a Super Bowl, will own the Giants record book soon...and hasn't dissed his pregnant wife for interns...</P>

why are you so insecure* about Eli? why do you seek so much approval?** If you relax and think you will see there are compliments there.

been giving eli compliments all year. his fan base has been Eli's downfall.*
</P>

I'm not insecure about it.* I like playing with the trolls and the haters....its even better when they're combined into one tool.</P>

If you've been reading him, I've thought Harooni has been very fair in his assessment's of Eli this season. SUre he likes to stir the turd up every once in a while but his serious reviews - in my opinion - have been pretty balanced and fair.

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 09:49 PM

</P>

Yeah, he's been just a terrible QB throughout his career.* No one should consider the fact he's won more games in the NFC since 2005, he's won a Super Bowl, will own the Giants record book soon...and hasn't dissed his pregnant wife for interns...</P>

why are you so insecure* about Eli? why do you seek so much approval?** If you relax and think you will see there are compliments there.

</P>

I'm not insecure about it.* I like playing with the trolls and the haters....its even better when they're combined into one tool.</P>

If you've been reading him, I've thought Harooni has been very fair in his assessment's of Eli this season. SUre he likes to stir the turd up every once in a while but his serious reviews - in my opinion - have been pretty balanced and fair.This guy Rob Carpenter is a joke and I'm convinced that he's a short fat bald guy that jerks his pecker to Eli photos.

Harooni
12-04-2011, 09:52 PM

</p>

Yeah, he's been just a terrible QB throughout his career. No one should consider the fact he's won more games in the NFC since 2005, he's won a Super Bowl, will own the Giants record book soon...and hasn't dissed his pregnant wife for interns...</p>

</p>

I'm not insecure about it. I like playing with the trolls and the haters....its even better when they're combined into one tool.</p>

If you've been reading him, I've thought Harooni has been very fair in his assessment's of Eli this season. SUre he likes to stir the turd up every once in a while but his serious reviews - in my opinion - have been pretty balanced and fair.This guy Rob Carpenter is a joke and I'm convinced that he's a short fat bald guy that jerks his pecker to Eli photos.

lol

if he thinks we are trolls while even praising Eli, imagine how he would react to someone that thinks eli isnt very good. lmao

fact is Eli has grown on me a lot and has stepped up his game, his adoring do no wrong fan base troubles me.

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 09:53 PM

That's an interesting thought. In this market, there might be some good opportunities with property for the next year or so...it sure don't look like things are gonna get better soon...I got a house that I've been working on and living in for a few years. It was a foreclosure and I bought it for cheap. My initial plan was to flip it and buy 2 houses next year, a three family and single family but the way the market is going, it looks like I'll be here for awhile longer than I originally anticipated.

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 09:54 PM
LMAO @ all the Eli hand jerkers insulting a man for talking bad about their idol. I love stirring the pot on this board... way to easy. You may call it "stirring the pot" but in reality it just makes you look like a bigger ****** than we already know you are.Who cares what y'all think. You know what I'm thinking about? Whether or not I should wax my CTS in the morning, keep it for another year or go trade it in for a new Xmas gift for myself. Y'all don't know me... get a life and stop taking everything to heart. I think the thread has unequivocally determined that no one seems to care what you think. And I'd trade in the CTS. It's a 2yr ride max. I wouldn't drive one on a bet, but I do understand some folks like 'emNow tell me why you think it's a 2 year ride. General Motors makes great cars and I see plenty of older model Cadillac CTS's on the road. I'm just not a big fan of American cars. Every american car I've ever had started declining in the third year. I guess a well maintained Caddy could go a few more.... Just not my style of auto is all..I love my car but I'm ready to trade it in for something less expensive. Screw a car note, I rather buy a point A to point B car and start saving more money and dump it into my property for a lil while. That's an interesting thought. In this market, there might be some good opportunities with property for the next year or so...it sure don't look like things are gonna get better soon...I got a house that I've been working on and living in for a few years. It was a foreclosure and I bought it for cheap. My initial plan was to flip it and buy 2 houses next year, a three family and single family but the way the market is going, it looks like I'll be here for awhile longer than I originally anticipated.</P>

Are you realted to harooni? </P>

</P>

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 09:56 PM

</P>

</P>

Well who doesn't? Eli is pretty dreamy....

Did I just say that out loud?

Sarcasman
12-04-2011, 09:58 PM

That's an interesting thought. In this market, there might be some good opportunities with property for the next year or so...it sure don't look like things are gonna get better soon...I got a house that I've been working on and living in for a few years. It was a foreclosure and I bought it for cheap. My initial plan was to flip it and buy 2 houses next year, a three family and single family but the way the market is going, it looks like I'll be here for awhile longer than I originally anticipated.

Still nice picking one up in foreclosure though!

I've looked at a couple of multi families but they are still pretty pricey around here...looks like we ain't going anywhere any time soon either

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 10:10 PM

</p>

Yeah, he's been just a terrible QB throughout his career.* No one should consider the fact he's won more games in the NFC since 2005, he's won a Super Bowl, will own the Giants record book soon...and hasn't dissed his pregnant wife for interns...</p>

</p>

I'm not insecure about it.* I like playing with the trolls and the haters....its even better when they're combined into one tool.</p>

lol

if he thinks we are trolls while even praising Eli, imagine how he would react to someone that thinks eli isnt very good. lmao

fact is Eli has grown on me a lot and has stepped up his game, his adoring do no wrong fan base troubles me.
Exactly... troubles me as well. He's a big part of this team and I'll praise and criticize him however I like. If they don't like it, don't respond... it's real simple. I knew in order to win that game today, we would have to be almost flawless. We spotted a high octane offensive team 7 points and I knew it was gonna haunt us.

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 08:42 PM

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 08:49 PM

........Thanks for bringing up an old thread after Eli threw a pick six. I actually think this is funny. Never in this thread did I say he was a bum. Pardon me for being passionate about my team.

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 08:51 PM
While you're at it... go find my other thread about if anybody talks about a Superbowl with this team participating in it needs a straight jacket.

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 08:52 PM
While you're at it... go find my other thread about if anybody talks about a Superbowl with this team participating in it needs a straight jacket.

tuckyou has threatened to ban me so i cant bump anymore

TheEnigma
01-25-2012, 08:53 PM
While you're at it... go find my other thread about if anybody talks about a Superbowl with this team participating in it needs a straight jacket.Look at his join date. He's most likely someone hiding on an alternate account that wants to make others eat their crow while not having the balls to show his predictions.

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 08:54 PM
you eli fanaticism is creepy. like how u always talk up cam newton and then make posts about how eli is a goat or whatever. very strange and weird.

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 08:55 PM
While you're at it... go find my other thread about if anybody talks about a Superbowl with this team participating in it needs a straight jacket.Look at his join date. He's most likely someone hiding on an alternate account that wants to make others eat their crow while not having the balls to show his predictions.

i already admitted my old account was tuckmvp91. my account was deleted a while ago i still followed the board but i didnt feel like signing up again at the time. just wanted to show how far we came

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 08:56 PM

</p>

Yeah, he's been just a terrible QB throughout his career.* No one should consider the fact he's won more games in the NFC since 2005, he's won a Super Bowl, will own the Giants record book soon...and hasn't dissed his pregnant wife for interns...</p>

</p>

I'm not insecure about it.* I like playing with the trolls and the haters....its even better when they're combined into one tool.</p>

lol

Exactly... troubles me as well. He's a big part of this team and I'll praise and criticize him however I like. If they don't like it, don't respond... it's real simple. I knew in order to win that game today, we would have to be almost flawless. We spotted a high octane offensive team 7 points and I knew it was gonna haunt us.

well we threw an int vs gb in the playoffs. so the whole flawless point is moot. turns out that when the defense shows up, we're a better team than GB.

TheEnigma
01-25-2012, 08:59 PM

i already admitted my old account was tuckmvp91. my account was deleted a while ago i still followed the board but i didnt feel like signing up again at the time. just wanted to show how far we cameDid you? Sorry, didn't see that.

I still think you shouldn't really get into this whole "eat your crow" thing too much unless you ACTUALLY participated in the discussions.

I mean, I'll admit I was wrong about Eli and TC but I was also one of the few people who supported the JPP pick right off the bat. I'm not going to go hunt them down and torment them for their prediction.

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 09:06 PM
While you're at it... go find my other thread about if anybody talks about a Superbowl with this team participating in it needs a straight jacket.Look at his join date. He's most likely someone hiding on an alternate account that wants to make others eat their crow while not having the balls to show his predictions.It's ok... all I did was call the man goofy. I mean he is a lil on the Gilligan side... lol. Anyway, I ate crow several times about Eli and I don't feel the need to continue to do so. This thread is a dis-service to the team considering how far we came and shouldn't be on the front page of the GMB.

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 09:08 PM

ur newton fanatacism is weird. its like ur trying to goat people into an eli vs newton debate.

wow tho, perhaps the most fairweather comments i've ever seen.

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 09:10 PM

ur newton fanatacism is weird. its like ur trying to goat people into an eli vs newton debate.

wow tho, perhaps the most fairweather comments i've ever seen.Nah I do it to ruffle feathers actually. Aren't your feathers ruffled?

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 09:13 PM

wow tho, perhaps the most fairweather comments i've ever seen.Nah I do it to ruffle feathers actually. Aren't your feathers ruffled?

not in the least. im lmao. i like newton, but wow, straight fairweather. oh well tho, no sweat off my back. i was actually one of the "we're going to go on a run" posters. never occurred to me to quit on the team and eli

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 09:20 PM
At the end of the day 420... I don't know you, probably will never meet you, don't wanna know you, don't care what you think about me, don't need nothing from you, didn't ask your opinion, couldn't care if you had an asthma attack reading my post.

Ever since I joined this board way back, people had a problem with me for whatever reason. Why do I say certain things? You guessed it... to piss some of these posters off.

If folks are cool with me, I'm cool with them but if you act like an *******, I can be a bigger one.

I bleed blue and I've been bleeding blue since '89. How bout you? When did you become a fan? Let me guess... I'll say when Eli got here.

Now leave me alone, I'm trying get home to watch my Bulls.

vcruz2013
01-25-2012, 09:23 PM

not in the least. im lmao. i like newton, but wow, straight fairweather. oh well tho, no sweat off my back. i was actually one of the "we're going to go on a run" posters. never occurred to me to quit on the team and eli

Burner is always a successful troll.

vcruz2013
01-25-2012, 09:27 PM
At the end of the day 420... I don't know you, probably will never meet you, don't wanna know you, don't care what you think about me, don't need nothing from you, didn't ask your opinion, couldn't care if you had an asthma attack reading my post.

Ever since I joined this board way back, people had a problem with me for whatever reason. Why do I say certain things? You guessed it... to piss some of these posters off.

If folks are cool with me, I'm cool with them but if you act like an *******, I can be a bigger one.

I bleed blue and I've been bleeding blue since '89. How bout you? When did you become a fan? Let me guess... I'll say when Eli got here.

"I bleed blue and I've been bleeding blue since '89. How bout you?"

All I hear "I've got spirt, yes I do! I've got spirt. How bout you!!!?"

then I lol'd

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 09:27 PM

actually, '83. and wow, u dont care but u wrote that long winded post out. what? u dont like people calling u a fanatic and mocking u? shocking. wasnt it u who said the VERY SAME THINGS to me when i made the prediction about eli's play in the SB??

no worries. go watch ur bulls. just a lil advice tho, "saying things to piss people off" is probably one of the lamest things a person could do. and u know that seeing ur response to me saying the same exact thing u said to me.

are ur feathers ruffled? and theres no doubt, we all know u can be the biggest ***

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 09:31 PM

actually, '83. and wow, u dont care but u wrote that long winded post out. what? u dont like people calling u a fanatic and mocking u? shocking. wasnt it u who said the VERY SAME THINGS to me when i made the prediction about eli's play in the SB??

no worries. go watch ur bulls. just a lil advice tho, "saying things to piss people off" is probably one of the lamest things a person could do. and u know that seeing ur response to me saying the same exact thing u said to me.

are ur feathers ruffled?420, I'm jumping in a Cadillac right now to go home to my very own beautiful raised ranch with my family. Go find a job.

TheEnigma
01-25-2012, 09:32 PM
I honestly can't decide if I like the 420/gmen0820 rivalry or Burner/420 one is better.

So great.

vcruz2013
01-25-2012, 09:33 PM

are ur feathers ruffled?420, I'm jumping in a Cadillac right now to go home to my very own beautiful raised ranch with my family. Go find a job.

Reality*

>getting into '98 volkswagon
>going home to go on GMB

sounds about right

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 09:34 PM

now ur 0-2. i got a very good, fulfilling job. doesnt pay the best, but i believe in public service. u can keep on going if you like, only thing u prove is that u'll just keep on being wrong.

im surprised tho, why when I make a post about how eli will kill it in the SB u get to mock me, but then this lil gem appears and all i do is say the same exact thing back at u, and that leads to failed personal attacks. done with u now. u can be mad at me, but deep down, ur just mad at urself for being dead wrong, fairweather, and out and out just owned and called out using ur own words against u. lemme guess, u became a bulls fan in 90. PEACE

Meanhothead
01-25-2012, 09:35 PM
This thread is hilarious.

When you have to eat crow over and over again the source of the opinions comes from ignorance.

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 09:36 PM

Reality*

>going home to go on GMB

sounds about rightDo you really need me to post pics? As a matter of fact, go ask Dipset All Day... he was on my facebook page. I post on the GMB from my phone. I'm VERY real and definitely don't need to front for none of ya.

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 09:36 PM

Reality*

>going home to go on GMB

sounds about right

lmao. and enigma, there was no rivalry with burner. in fact he said verbatim that he will never doubt any post i make after making like 4 bold predictions in a row. all i did was use the very same words he used on me in a recent post i made right back on him. and he proceeds to go into 4 year old mode, but i dunno if he means it or is doing his "i say things to piss people off", regardless, done with it.

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 09:39 PM
This thread is hilarious.

When you have to eat crow over and over again the source of the opinions comes from ignorance.
+1.

speedman
01-25-2012, 09:51 PM
Burner proves he's a moron every time he posts.

DartLax 36
01-25-2012, 10:00 PM
http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/2012/01/Eli-Timeout-Mess-e1327288093396.jpg

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlU68jdLerRPyIuDjHUoQ7YYZuw6VIw dLfn0UAD17hxagCUifzNp_e8XFtIg

Love him to death.. but goofy is being nice

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 11:16 PM

Reality*

>going home to go on GMB

sounds about right

lmao. and enigma, there was no rivalry with burner. in fact he said verbatim that he will never doubt any post i make after making like 4 bold predictions in a row. all i did was use the very same words he used on me in a recent post i made right back on him. and he proceeds to go into 4 year old mode, but i dunno if he means it or is doing his "i say things to piss people off", regardless, done with it.I don't got no beef with you but calling me a fairweather fan is an insult. You got a lot of posters around here who likes name calling or disagreeing just to disagree and that's why I said I like Newton better than Eli... just to get under their skin. Cam don't got no Giants uniform on.

You also got a few racist posters around here, I'm not trying to stir up anything but it is what it is. People always act like they wanna see the black man fail so when I see a brother come in the league and put up big numbers with virtually no offseason, it's only right that I big him up.

What am I supposed to do, ignore him? Besides that, I'm a fan of football and enjoy watching great plays and great players regardless if they're white, red, purple or blue.

I did say that I would start listening to you but that doesn't mean I'm gonna agree with everything you say. You said Eli was gonna have the greatest Superbowl performance ever and I said I doubt if he eclipses Steve Young's 6 TD passes. I'm sorry for not being the Eli homer that you are.

vcruz2013
01-25-2012, 11:18 PM

Reality*

>going home to go on GMB

sounds about right

lmao. and enigma, there was no rivalry with burner. in fact he said verbatim that he will never doubt any post i make after making like 4 bold predictions in a row. all i did was use the very same words he used on me in a recent post i made right back on him. and he proceeds to go into 4 year old mode, but i dunno if he means it or is doing his "i say things to piss people off", regardless, done with it.I don't got no beef with you but calling me a fairweather fan is an insult. You got a lot of posters around here who likes name calling or disagreeing just to disagree and that's why I said I like Newton better than Eli... just to get under their skin. Cam don't got no Giants uniform on.

You also got a few racist posters around here, I'm not trying to stir up anything but it is what it is. People always act like they wanna see the black man fail so when I see a brother come in the league and put up big numbers with virtually no offseason, it's only right that I big him up.

What am I supposed to do, ignore him? Besides that, I'm a fan of football and enjoy watching great plays and great players regardless if they're white, red, purple or blue.

I did say that I would start listening to you but that doesn't mean I'm gonna agree with everything you say. You said Eli was gonna have the greatest Superbowl performance ever and I said I doubt if he eclipses Steve Young's 6 TD passes. I'm sorry for not being the Eli homer that you are.

aaand as if almost on cue... the race card... instead of letting the thread die like a logical person. Stay classy amigo

Diamondring
01-25-2012, 11:18 PM
Breakdowns are going to happen and also Rodgers moves around a good amount of times as well

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 11:20 PM

Reality*

>going home to go on GMB

sounds about right

never said u had to agree with me. and nah, u said i was some eli cultist who would say eli would part the red sea and said i try and goat u into cam vs eli comparisons. i'm over it. i was only saying the exact same things u said to me, but then u said i dont have a job (odd how u say theres racism and stuff here yet u had no issue talking about jobs in this economy) and that i'm not a fan of the giants but a fan of eli.

like i said, over it sorry if i was a jerk. i just took offense to u mocking me, not disagreeing with me, but mocking me for what i feel is going to happen. done with it. peace

FBomb
01-25-2012, 11:23 PM
Wow......there is a lot of "stupid" in this thread.

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 11:40 PM
Wow......there is a lot of "stupid" in this thread.Lol. I hope you don't think I'm calling you a racist FBomb(lol) but I done seen a few threads on this board that were down right disgusting. I don't judge every person by one man's actions... now that would be stupid. What are you getting at?

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 11:47 PM

Reality*

>going home to go on GMB

sounds about right

never said u had to agree with me. and nah, u said i was some eli cultist who would say eli would part the red sea and said i try and goat u into cam vs eli comparisons. i'm over it. i was only saying the exact same things u said to me, but then u said i dont have a job (odd how u say theres racism and stuff here yet u had no issue talking about jobs in this economy) and that i'm not a fan of the giants but a fan of eli.

like i said, over it sorry if i was a jerk. i just took offense to u mocking me, not disagreeing with me, but mocking me for what i feel is going to happen. done with it. peaceI deliver food to McDonald's so I haven't been out of work for awhile but my wife got laid off in November so I'm definitely feeling the effects of the economy. I make $60,000 a year and our mortgage isn't too high so we're keeping our heads above water. I'm selling my house in a few months and we're heading back to VA. Politics is a huge discussion which isn't allowed on this board... I have my opinions but I'm gonna keep em to myself. I apologize if I insulted you.

FBomb
01-25-2012, 11:49 PM
Wow......there is a lot of "stupid" in this thread.Lol. I hope you don't think I'm calling you a racist FBomb(lol) but I done seen a few threads on this board that were down right disgusting. I don't judge every person by one man's actions... now that would be stupid. What are you getting at?</P>

Pages and pages of nonsense, The fact that it was bumped is stupid. There are thousands of people that get proven wrong every day.....are we going to be bumping those threads too?</P>

And you Burner......not ignoring it and starting all this BS over again.</P>

No, I don't think you're calling me a racist, but I also don't agree that people here are racist. Maybe a few are but no onewould post it....and the idiots that do post it are usually taken care of immediately. We simply won't tolerate it here.</P>

I whole heartedly believe that people's opinions of athletes on this baord,are based soley on performance and character.</P>

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 11:49 PM

i already admitted my old account was tuckmvp91. my account was deleted a while ago i still followed the board but i didnt feel like signing up again at the time. just wanted to show how far we cameDid you? Sorry, didn't see that.

I still think you shouldn't really get into this whole "eat your crow" thing too much unless you ACTUALLY participated in the discussions.

I mean, I'll admit I was wrong about Eli and TC but I was also one of the few people who supported the JPP pick right off the bat. I'm not going to go hunt them down and torment them for their prediction.Not directed towards you. But if you have the balls to say it then have the balls to eat crow!!!

When I have been proven wrong I will eat crow. Yet I am the one usually bumping my own thread to eat it.

Its easy to hate when it eventually disappears & your not accountable for it. Yet everyone has to see the same BS. They would be more respected if they took their meds if mistaken.

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 12:01 AM
http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/2012/01/Eli-Timeout-Mess-e1327288093396.jpg

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlU68jdLerRPyIuDjHUoQ7YYZuw6VIw dLfn0UAD17hxagCUifzNp_e8XFtIg

Love him to death.. but goofy is being niceNo idea why ppl need to talk Crap. No one is perfect (not saying i have any issues w/Eli), yet many seem to talk as if their crap don't smell, and even if you are a 10 or perfect for one you won't be for the other.

Would people like it if someone makes fun of their kid, or significant other? Are we all this superficial, judgmental and cannot have a meaningful convo, with out taking a shot on a person we may not like, or even feel indifferent about.

I just do not get these meaningless shots. Like the dumb freaks who are ballsy to tell williams that he hopes the he and his family should get killed on twitter. Don't be a pansy. If you don't have the balls to do it to my face don't be ballsy behind a keyboard.

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 12:05 AM

Reality*

>going home to go on GMB

sounds about right

I did say that I would start listening to you but that doesn't mean I'm gonna agree with everything you say. You said Eli was gonna have the greatest Superbowl performance ever and I said I doubt if he eclipses Steve Young's 6 TD passes. I'm sorry for not being the Eli homer that you are.Crap I am Jewish - How many years can I go on, on how bad we have had it for not decades, years, centuries but millenniums.

But the bottom line MLK Jr. Said it right. Judge a person by the content of their Character.

Vick, Pep, and McNabb sucked. Cam looks promising. But hey How about Ryan Leaf, or what about the hate Rex, Orton get? Or how much love did Dave Brown get?

Its about the person and what is within that person. Especially when things are tough. Not color. It will never change if people don't look inside themselves.

Ok done for now.

DartLax 36
01-26-2012, 07:01 PM

Love him to death.. but goofy is being niceNo idea why ppl need to talk Crap. No one is perfect (not saying i have any issues w/Eli), yet many seem to talk as if their crap don't smell, and even if you are a 10 or perfect for one you won't be for the other.

Would people like it if someone makes fun of their kid, or significant other? Are we all this superficial, judgmental and cannot have a meaningful convo, with out taking a shot on a person we may not like, or even feel indifferent about.

I just do not get these meaningless shots. Like the dumb freaks who are ballsy to tell williams that he hopes the he and his family should get killed on twitter. Don't be a pansy. If you don't have the balls to do it to my face don't be ballsy behind a keyboard.

My "meaningless shot" is called a joke. Eli is an absolute beast, love him and wouldn't take any other QB in the league.. but god save him, George Clooney he isn't.

I don't appreciate you lumping me making a little joke in with the absolute imbeciles who send men and their families death threats over a game. Unbelievably immature, among many other things.

Gmen2005
01-26-2012, 07:43 PM
this thread has turned into this

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalming.gif

BurnerNYG
01-26-2012, 07:44 PM

My "meaningless shot" is called a joke. Eli is an absolute beast, love him and wouldn't take any other QB in the league.. but god save him, George Clooney he isn't.

I don't appreciate you lumping me making a little joke in with the absolute imbeciles who send men and their families death threats over a game. Unbelievably immature, among many other things.Some folks on this board act like they're from another planet or they're holier than Thou... it's all a facade if you ask me. I like Jay-Z but I think he looks like a camel. RIP to Michael Jackson, a man that I absolutely loved growing up was a victim of many, many harsh jokes. I got joked on in school on several occasions, me and my friends use to joke on each other. It's called life!

Eli TO Shockey
01-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Burner proves he's a moron every time he posts.
+10000

Eli TO Shockey
01-26-2012, 07:58 PM
In burners world, saying you like Eli more than Cam Newton is considered racist.

that us against the world victim crap died a long time ago. Those who hang on to it, such as burner, do it to feel different and better than everyone else. get over yourself, and the stupid race card. 99% of us dont care about skin color.

BurnerNYG
01-26-2012, 08:05 PM
In burners world, saying you like Eli more than Cam Newton is considered racist.

that us against the world victim crap died a long time ago. Those who hang on to it, such as burner, do it to feel different and better than everyone else. get over yourself, and the stupid race card. 99% of us dont care about skin color.
Who the hell said that? I'm not even gonna get into this convo with you because your clueless. I grew up in the hood where brothers get shot and locked up daily and I absolutely love seeing blacks get ahead in life the positive way. Go find a clue.

Eli TO Shockey
01-26-2012, 08:08 PM

Who the hell said that? I'm not even gonna get into this convo with you because your clueless. I grew up in the hood where brothers get shot and locked up daily and I absolutely love seeing blacks get ahead in life the positive way. Go find a clue.

ive seen the way you react to posters who simply state their opinion. you get offended and pull out the race card all the time.

please name me a few examples of posters who are "downright disguisting" with their racism. Just curious what you consider racist.

being shot and living in the hood has nothing to do with the point that I am trying to make

GMENAGAIN
01-26-2012, 08:20 PM

Who the hell said that? I'm not even gonna get into this convo with you because your clueless. I grew up in the hood where brothers get shot and locked up daily and I absolutely love seeing blacks get ahead in life the positive way. Go find a clue.</P>

The person who started this thread telling someone else to "go find a clue" . . . . lol</P>

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 09:02 PM

I don't appreciate you lumping me making a little joke in with the absolute imbeciles who send men and their families death threats over a game. Unbelievably immature, among many other things.Never had or have issue with you. While yours may have been a joke (wasn't trying to single you out, but more so bring that up as some previously to you were using) many who say that are not joking.

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 09:03 PM
this thread has turned into this

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalming.gif
AWESOME

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 09:07 PM

I don't appreciate you lumping me making a little joke in with the absolute imbeciles who send men and their families death threats over a game. Unbelievably immature, among many other things.Some folks on this board act like they're from another planet or they're holier than Thou... it's all a facade if you ask me. I like Jay-Z but I think he looks like a camel. RIP to Michael Jackson, a man that I absolutely loved growing up was a victim of many, many harsh jokes. I got joked on in school on several occasions, me and my friends use to joke on each other. It's called life!It is life, so that makes it ok? You can call it what you want. But you also used many examples. There is a difference between joking amongst your friends and ripping on one another, yet another example is totally different.

While there are things in this world you won't miss or do a double take, doesn't mean you should point & laugh, or make a nasty comment/statement, (unless they are 500lbs going out in a thong, can't sing and try out for american idol, then laugh and point all you want...). And most do it when things are not in their favor or turn out not the way they wanted/expected. Yea its life, but nothing wrong with being adults and trying to do better.

How do you think the guys who twittered death threats come up 2 be? More then likely bad examples. Just so many levels here.

Roosevelt
01-26-2012, 09:37 PM
Hey guys, we are in the Super Bowl.

This is supposed to be happy time.

There is no reason to be going at it over Eli.

Just my .02.