PDA

View Full Version : Autographs at the Superbowl

reidda730
01-30-2012, 03:17 PM
Does anyone have any experience with getting autographs at the Superbowl from the players in the game? The Giants are staying at the Marriott here in Indianapolis and apparently the restaurants and the starbucks will be open to the public. I bought a game ball at the NFL experience I'd like to try to get some signatures but wanted to see if anyone had any real world success with this.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-30-2012, 03:49 PM
its easy to get them in the hotel. I've done it a bunch of times. I got the Lions in St. Louis, the Patriots in Miami, and the Steelers in Oakland before. Some are jerks and don't sign, but if you get a Giants something and display it they'll all sign it if they see it.

nygsb42champs
01-30-2012, 03:50 PM
I am sure this week the security is going to be beefed up. I would be surprised if you where able to get anywhere near them.

reidda730
01-30-2012, 04:13 PM
I would think so too. I do have NFL credentials as a volunteer for the Superbowl but don't want to chance losing them over something silly. There are rooms available at the hotel though. We shall see. I might head down there tomorrow and try working from the starbucks at the hotel.

reidda730
01-30-2012, 07:39 PM
anyone in indy interested in heading down there tomorrow or on thursday to see whats going on?

reidda730
01-31-2012, 05:29 AM
had to drop my wife off at the airport this morning at 0300 drove by the marriott on the way home. Looked pretty open, might try there after media day, will let anyone that cares know if it was worth it.