PDA

View Full Version : bitter Patriot fan

suzyq
01-30-2012, 04:57 PM
I almost got into a fight with the dude who works in the post office in my town. He always gives me crap about the Giants. He says to me, "you going to shove this in my face all week?"- referring to my Giants jacket to which I reply, hey buddy, i am a fan just like you , freedom of speech, it's a free country. He was so pissed. He said to me with an attitude, yeah you go with that.
Go Giants!!!
To win this game we have got to stop Tom Brady right away in the 1st quarter and shut him down!

jhamburg
01-30-2012, 04:59 PM
I can see why he'd get annoyed the week after we win, but why now? Makes no sense. Unless he's already giving up.

burier
01-30-2012, 05:01 PM
its like I was saying. The Pats fans in Boston I've come in contact are either major homers who think they're going to get "revenge"

or they're fairly knowlegable and know they're gonna get beat.

Big Blue 418
01-30-2012, 05:22 PM
Lets not get ****y . According to the oddmakers its pretty much a 50/50 shot on who wins . I like it better when they give us less of a chance....

This game may come down to the last drive ... I pray we blow them out .... My hear can only take so much ...

Firenugget
01-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Uhhh....Postal worker. Don't push him.[:O][:P]

Connor
01-30-2012, 06:06 PM
its like I was saying. The Pats fans in Boston I've come in contact are either major homers who think they're going to get "revenge"

or they're fairly knowlegable and know they're gonna get beat.

not to take the side of NE but doesnt this make you a homer?

bflo23
01-30-2012, 06:06 PM
Lets not get ****y . According to the oddmakers its pretty much a 50/50 shot on who wins . I like it better when they give us less of a chance....

This game may come down to the last drive ... I pray we blow them out .... My hear can only take so much ...

Don't listen to the odds makers? If we listened to the odds makers, the Giants would have lost to Packers and 49ers. I remember seeing Packers being favored by 8.5 points.

miked1958
01-30-2012, 10:38 PM
I almost got into a fight with the dude who works in the post office in my town. He always gives me crap about the Giants. He says to me, "you going to shove this in my face all week?"- referring to my Giants jacket* to which I reply, hey buddy, i am a fan just like you , freedom of speech, it's a free country. He was so pissed. He said to me with an attitude, yeah you go with that.
Go Giants!!!
To win this game we have got to stop Tom Brady right away in the 1st quarter and shut him down!

Sounds like these Pats fans are anticipating a loss lol

JJC7301
01-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Wow. It's amazing to hear Patriot fans being nervous. It's like hearing a 49ers fan in the '80s being nervous -- just no need for it. I think the Giants win this game, but the Pat fans should feel just as confident especially considering their history over the past 10 years.

It's crazy how nuts some fans of all stripes get when it comes to sports. Crazy, I tell ya.

Easy-Duz-It
01-31-2012, 12:15 AM
sorry for being brutally honest but...this is a totally uninteresting story. not to mention it has some glaring holes in it. freedom of speech for wearing a jacket? is that a poor choice of words or did you say something to intentionally get under the guys skin? anyway, you were probably being annoying which is why the guy got pissed at you. duh.

why would you consider fighting someone at work over a football game that didn't even happen yet? that is the real question.

suzyq
01-31-2012, 05:57 AM
i do not work with this guy. i was a customer in line buying stamps minding my own business wearing a Giants jacket, sorry that my story bored you. i was not looking to entertain just stating facts. oh and i did not say anything to piss him off. what do you want. i am a 49 year old woman in MA who is a huge Giant fan who loves the Giants and is a fan just like everyone else.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!

chasjay
01-31-2012, 07:28 AM
I almost got into a fight with the dude who works in the post office in my town. He always gives me crap about the Giants. He says to me, "you going to shove this in my face all week?"- referring to my Giants jacket to which I reply, hey buddy, i am a fan just like you , freedom of speech, it's a free country. He was so pissed. He said to me with an attitude, yeah you go with that.
Go Giants!!!

Hopefully, you'll be able to hand-deliver a "Get Well Soon" card to him next Monday - while wearing a NYG SB cap. That would be the neighborly thing to do.

Patriot 37
01-31-2012, 07:42 AM
Image if a worker at Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts yelled at a customer for wearing a jacket they didn't like they'd get fired.

F-ing government.

bandwgn86
01-31-2012, 07:47 AM
Uhhh....Postal worker. Don't push him.[:O][:P]
Lmao..

Patriot 37
01-31-2012, 07:49 AM
I don't know about that if I had to bet I take the Giants but a close game, but if we won it wouldn't be like when we beat StL where I was shocked.

I don't like our CBs vs your WRs, plus the NFC is better than the AFC his year. If we had played the Saints (a horrible match up for) I think we would lose by 3 Tds.

The people I don't get are people who think it won't be a close game. The last two came down to last second drives.

WR4Life
01-31-2012, 07:59 AM
I don't know about that if I had to bet I take the Giants but a close game, but if we won it wouldn't be like when we beat StL where I was shocked.

I don't like our CBs vs your WRs, plus the NFC is better than the AFC his year. If we had played the Saints (a horrible match up for) I think we would lose by 3 Tds.

The people I don't get are people who think it won't be a close game. The last two came down to last second drives.

I agree. I think its going to be a close game. Afterall, it is the biggest stage of them all with two experienced top-notch coaches game planning for one another. The only differences between now and the first match up that I can point out are these.

The Giants are playing much better than they did the first time around. They are healthier among players who did play, and Hakeem Nicks and Ahmad Bradshaw will be back in the line up this time around.

Don't underestimate the Pats either though. For everyone saying we are playing a lot better, don't forget, we handed the Pats a loss when they were in a little skid of their own.

nygsb42champs
01-31-2012, 08:13 AM
To be like that before the game makes no sense.

Kruunch
01-31-2012, 08:13 AM
I almost got into a fight with the dude who works in the post office in my town. He always gives me crap about the Giants. He says to me, "you going to shove this in my face all week?"- referring to my Giants jacket* to which I reply, hey buddy, i am a fan just like you , freedom of speech, it's a free country. He was so pissed. He said to me with an attitude, yeah you go with that.
Go Giants!!!

That's right ... keep pushing the postal worker.

Firenugget
01-31-2012, 08:28 AM
Seems kinda odd. Most Pats fans I've come across, we seem to have a mutual respect for each others team. I haven't run into the ****** yet, but I'm sure I will.