PDA

View Full Version : Why the Pats will beat the Giants in this Superbowl.........

FBomb
01-31-2012, 05:27 AM
.....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning.
"....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?"

I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!!

I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!!

foosball
01-31-2012, 05:40 AM
Yeah I wish I could live in a box too.

Martyr
01-31-2012, 06:06 AM
Crazy people lol, the patriots throw away a perfect season to prove they don't cheat. Someone needs to stop reading the national enquirer

87Spider91
01-31-2012, 06:08 AM
Makes sense now. On that play, when Tyree was on the line of scrimmage waiting for the snap, I saw Rodney Harrison put what looked like super glue on his helmet.

suzyq
01-31-2012, 06:44 AM
i get to hear this crap everyday. aren't I lucky.
Go Giants!!!!!!

Firenugget
01-31-2012, 07:07 AM
lol...well then, that explains everything I guess.

miked1958
01-31-2012, 07:30 AM
"....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?"

I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!!
Yes, they rated SBs last week 45-1. I made a thread about it. Giants came in #1 & #3 on the list for Patriots and Buffalo games.
Was a lot of talk back and forth about why certain SBs were rated so low on list and why some others that didn't seem deserving we're so high.

Anyway to make my point, I agree with you and hope this SB is boring and a snoozer.

I hope we blow them out so bad that we wind up number 46 on next years list.

So there it is, nice and neat with the first and last rated SBs on the list. I will take it cause I don't know if my heart can take it if they put us through another nail biter

miked1958
01-31-2012, 07:31 AM
By the way do u think all those NFC teams that dominated so many SBs in a row by Hugh blowout scores care one bit their SBs were so far down the list?
I think not

a4gmen
01-31-2012, 09:55 AM
Me too! Hope we beat them 48 to 10. Eli puts up 400 yds,4 TDs,no ints !

bigjeep
01-31-2012, 09:59 AM
.....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning. "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?" I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!! I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!!</P>

</P>

Again, FBomb gets the inside scoop! [B]</P>

GMENAGAIN
01-31-2012, 10:10 AM
Time to get EZ Pass . . . . .

SweetZombieJesus
01-31-2012, 10:12 AM
The dangerous side effects of exhaust fumes

Kruunch
01-31-2012, 10:14 AM

Wow that is a serious case of denial.

Yeah I wouldn't mind a nice and boring 72-0 blow out.

Would put a nice exclamation point on their (and our) season.

GameTime
01-31-2012, 10:40 AM
.....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning. "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?" I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!! I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!!</P>

Wow.....thats big news.</P>

I wonder how many times Eli and Tyree had to practice the helmet catch.......</P>

that was a tough one to script. Whoddathunkit!!!!</P>

lttaylor56
01-31-2012, 10:43 AM
Ridiculous, that guy has a touch of what I'm used to hearing from Jet Fans...NO BRAIN.

bgblucru5656
01-31-2012, 10:48 AM
the ramifications of sniffing diesel fumes and looking up skirts all day. come back to reality. smfh

lttaylor56
01-31-2012, 10:58 AM
It's interesting this week...I'm anxious about Sunday...cautiously optimistic ....is how I would define my mindset.

I've noticed that Patriot fans are downright NERVOUS. (based on pats fans: 2 that I work with, and 2 that I email)

burier
01-31-2012, 12:04 PM

Thats the main thing I hate about fans in New England in general..They just refuse to take an L.

If the Lakers beat the Celtics in the NBA finals its because they got skrewed by the refs.

If the Giants beat the Pats in the SB there was devine intervention?? What????

They let us win????

If he really believes that he should be kicking Bob Crafts door down demanding that coach be removed.

Patriot 37
01-31-2012, 12:30 PM
If you have a credit card you can get this thing called Fast Pass and you won't have to talk to idiots at the toll booth. Look into it!</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 12:32 PM
If you have a credit card you can get this thing called Fast Pass and you won't have to talk to idiots at the toll booth. Look into it!</p>

ez pass around here pal

keep that boston crap up there

burier
01-31-2012, 12:33 PM
If you have a credit card you can get this thing called Fast Pass and you won't have to talk to idiots at the toll booth.* Look into it!</p>

ez pass around here pal

We have EZ pass here too

Joe Morrison
01-31-2012, 12:34 PM

It's basically called Carbon Monoxide poisning from sucking the fumes in your toll booth all day!</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 12:35 PM
If you have a credit card you can get this thing called Fast Pass and you won't have to talk to idiots at the toll booth. Look into it!</p>

ez pass around here pal

We have EZ pass here too

lol i thought so, but i guess just assumed he was from that area

I still say only 2 good things have ever come from boston:

A) A great comedian scene

B) Sam Adams Beer

burier
01-31-2012, 12:36 PM
If you have a credit card you can get this thing called Fast Pass and you won't have to talk to idiots at the toll booth.* Look into it!</p>

ez pass around here pal

We have EZ pass here too

lol i thought so, but i guess just assumed he was from that area

I still say only 2 good things have ever come from boston:

A) A great comedian scene

B) Sam Adams Beer

Meh...I think Sam Adams is overrated.

pj18
01-31-2012, 01:15 PM
Wow this guy nailed it.

MikeIsaGiant
01-31-2012, 02:30 PM
Oh wow, I friggen knew it!

Those darn patriots are slick

nycisgreat
01-31-2012, 03:20 PM

Were you able to see if the guy had any track marks on his arms. He must've been a drug addict. This a primary reason why I am tired of Pat fans. Can't be objective to save there life.

M0rbid
01-31-2012, 03:24 PM
Spirit of Myra Kraft...... <font color="#FF0000">Wooooo I'm scared, I'm shaking.</font> NOT!!!!!!

nyknstill!
01-31-2012, 03:26 PM
I actually take that as an insult. That the Patriots will win b/c of Mayra Kraft's death. So if she doesn't die they dog it? Can it be about what happens on that field? no? not only do I want to beat this team, I hope we route them.

M0rbid
01-31-2012, 03:30 PM
I actually take that as an insult. That the Patriots will win b/c of Mayra Kraft's death. So if she doesn't die they dog it? Can it be about what happens on that field? no? not only do I want to beat this team, I hope we route them.

On ESPN radio Adam Schaefter and Mike Lupica are making a huge deal out of it. After hearing from many Pats fans how they are destined to win, I hope the Giants inflict major injury on Brady and run up the score.

nyknstill!
01-31-2012, 03:34 PM
To think such a prestigious woman in sports would allow the Pats to run up the score on the Broncos and thier fans insult Tebow w/ mock cheers but now destiny is on thier side? I...so...want...to...route...this...team.

If Coughlin needed bulletin board material there it is. The challenge to his team how Mayra Kraft is what stands between the superbowl winner.

sc_markt
01-31-2012, 04:21 PM

I've known this NE Patriots fan from the gym I work out at here in Southern CA for about 5 years now and at least once a month or two, we discuss that Superbowl game and he always eventually says to me that the reason the Giants won that game was because we caught 'lightening in the bottle' at the right time. He's still got his panties wadded up the crack of his Philadelphia Eagle over that loss.

Given that they were 18* and 0 going into that game, I can understand being upset over losing that SB. What a bummer...

ALL IN!!!!!!

Big Blue 418
01-31-2012, 05:05 PM
Mayra's death does scare . Brady gets the calls as is , but now the Patsiwes are the villains so there me a be abn extra push by the refs to be shady ..

Giants need to overcome the Patsies , the nfl and the refs

AllHailEli
01-31-2012, 05:22 PM
Lol! That was a stiff price giving away the 18-0 record. You would think he'd do the exact opposite, ie try to win it to prove they can win without cheating.

The ironic part is that they can never get back that perfect season, nothing can wipe that loss away. From perfect season to EPIC COLLAPSE!

Big Blue 418
01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
I don't care about 07 now thsatd the past . I want this win sunday ... That is it ...

FBomb
01-31-2012, 07:32 PM
If you have a credit card you can get this thing called Fast Pass and you won't have to talk to idiots at the toll booth. Look into it!</P>

</P>

Nah.....I actually like the old guy. Been going through his lane for years and it's always been a freindly exchange. There's no traffic at 4:AM so we chat it up occasionally....you know politics, family and etc etc...</P>

jomo
01-31-2012, 07:49 PM
.....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning. "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?" I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!! I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!!I hope that guy was taking tolls drunk and not driving drunk. Wow, these fans need serious help!</P>

I'm all in and have been for 6 weeks now.</P>

FBomb
01-31-2012, 08:02 PM
.....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning. "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?" I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!! I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!!I hope that guy was taking tolls drunk and not driving drunk. Wow, these fans need serious help!</P>

I'm all in and have been for 6 weeks now.</P>

</P>

lol...I have on occasion had to wake him.[:)]</P>