PDA

View Full Version : Our OLine and Dline will determine the SB winner.

wrek537emc
01-31-2012, 08:09 AM
If the OLIne cannot protect Eli, we lose because we can't run... If the Dline doesn't pressure Brady, it's going to be a long night. But I like where this team is at...All in, team effort. I just want the Oline to really shine on Sunday. Go GMEN!

nygsb42champs
01-31-2012, 08:12 AM
Both lines will go along way to determining the outcome of the game.

T-Murda84
01-31-2012, 10:41 AM
As much as every1 says that our Defensive Line needs to get pressure on Brady....Our Linebackers need to be physical with those Patriots tight ends. In 07...The Patriots were a different team....they lived and died on the deep ball and Pressure was key. These Patriots are a dink and dunk style of offense we need to make sure we jam these tight ends enough for our pass rush to get there.

Our Offensive Line needs to step it up. If they do we will have a field day with their secondary. But it all depends on the Offensive Line...I hope they play they;re best game of the season Sunday.

Coach Carter
01-31-2012, 10:46 AM
If the OLIne cannot protect Eli, we lose because we can't run... If the Dline doesn't pressure Brady, it's going to be a long night. But I like where this team is at...All in, team effort. I just want the Oline to really shine on Sunday. Go GMEN!

So true, o-line has to redeem themselves after that horrible showing at the 49ers. The d-line needs to hit Brady early, even if it is late.

Manning4MVP
01-31-2012, 03:29 PM
Although our O Line had a poor showing against the 49ers, you have to keep in mind that the Pats D line isn't even close to the same level as the niners'

JJC7301
01-31-2012, 03:32 PM
Although our O Line had a poor showing against the 49ers, you have to keep in mind that the Pats D line isn't even close to the same level as the niners'
</P>

And how much pressure was our D getting on Brady in the regular season game? I don't remember really, but I'm not remembering crushing pressure like in SB 42. </P>

Our team isMUCH better than it was during the regular season.</P>

NYDestroyer
01-31-2012, 04:24 PM
They will have to. [Y]

MikeIsaGiant
01-31-2012, 04:29 PM
As much as every1 says that our Defensive Line needs to get pressure on Brady....Our Linebackers need to be physical with those Patriots tight ends. In 07...The Patriots were a different team....they lived and died on the deep ball and Pressure was key. These Patriots are a dink and dunk style of offense we need to make sure we jam these tight ends enough for our pass rush to get there.

Our Offensive Line needs to step it up. If they do we will have a field day with their secondary. But it all depends on the Offensive Line...I hope they play they;re best game of the season Sunday.

I like the way our team has handled dink and dunk offense.

See the 49ers and Falcons