PDA

View Full Version : 42-10 Patriots Win

Pages : 1 [2]

giantsfan420
02-02-2012, 09:22 AM
and its odd u'd say oh i never even said that when ur title says we lose by 32, to imagine it happening. u bring up the ravens sb loss, you say its going to be a huge uphill battle, and that if we think we're going to win, we're in for a huge surprise.

worst post ever and ill leave on that note.

MattMeyerBud
02-02-2012, 09:30 AM
Hey Gumby. Laugh it up that Eli didn't make the top 100 NFL players.

You are the #1 Eli Hater ever since Eli beat Brady in the Super Bowl and you never got over it.

Change your SIGNATURE right now, Eli Hater!

i gotta agree with him Gumby. You don't like being called an Eli hater but u bring up one of the worst arguing points ever with that top 100 list

Did u actually see players that were on that list?
i think you missed why i mentioned that list to begin with. It's to point out that anyone who thinks Eli isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread is labeled a hater. And since the NFL players voting clearly didn't think Eli was anything special, well, they're all haters.</p>

</p>

my question to u on that top 100 list: Was it an actual list of the top 100 players or was it a popularity contest

and do u have to be the popular one to be the best one?
</p>

In my opinion, that list was probably named the best 100. So i really do think the players named who they thought were the best players. However, what was NOT made clear were the rules on the list. Was it just this year? Was it throughout their career?</p>

It was painfully obviously that not everyone was on the same page when (was Josh Freeman on there and McNabb were also on there).</p>

But I'm just guessing. In my opinion, Eli definitely should have been on that list. That being said, I didn't dismiss it as rubbish mainly because I can see why Eli may not have had the respect of his peers yet. I didn't just dismiss the list as rubbish because it didn't agree witih me.</p>

As for my Sig, I'm too lazy to change it and I also love how it's getting under bflo's skin. </p>

lol okay, i hoped u were just ****in with someone

it was a popularity contest

MattMeyerBud
02-02-2012, 09:31 AM
and its odd u'd say oh i never even said that when ur title says we lose by 32, to imagine it happening. u bring up the ravens sb loss, you say its going to be a huge uphill battle, and that if we think we're going to win, we're in for a huge surprise.

are u just messing with him??

That was the name of the title and wasn't a prediction, u obviously didn't read the OP

gumby742
02-02-2012, 09:38 AM

You are the #1 Eli Hater ever since Eli beat Brady in the Super Bowl and you never got over it.

i gotta agree with him Gumby. You don't like being called an Eli hater but u bring up one of the worst arguing points ever with that top 100 list

i think you missed why i mentioned that list to begin with. It's to point out that anyone who thinks Eli isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread is labeled a hater. And since the NFL players voting clearly didn't think Eli was anything special, well, they're all haters.</P>

</P>

my question to u on that top 100 list: Was it an actual list of the top 100 players or was it a popularity contest

</P>

In my opinion, that list was probably named the best 100. So i really do think the players named who they thought were the best players. However, what was NOT made clear were the rules on the list. Was it just this year? Was it throughout their career?</P>

It was painfully obviously that not everyone was on the same page when (was Josh Freeman on there and McNabb were also on there).</P>

But I'm just guessing. In my opinion, Eli definitely should have been on that list. That being said, I didn't dismiss it as rubbish mainly because I can see why Eli may not have had the respect of his peers yet. I didn't just dismiss the list as rubbish because it didn't agree witih me.</P>

As for my Sig, I'm too lazy to change it and I also love how it's getting under bflo's skin. </P>

</P>

Shrug. We'll agree to disagree. But either way, it was open to interpretation. What's pretty for lack of a better term, annoying, is that had Eli been on that list, people would have said it was a legit list. Since Eli was not on it, it was labeled as garbage.</P>

So really, when i start stuff on this msg board regarding Eli, it's directed more towards his blind fans then it is Eli himself.</P>

giantsfan420
02-02-2012, 09:40 AM

That was the name of the title and wasn't a prediction, u obviously didn't read the OP

did u read it? after the title he goes "imagine the boards after that." then he brings up the ravens game in which we did get beat badly. then he says if we think its going to be different we're in for a huge surprise.

seems to me his whole point is to have the reader thinking we're going to get blown out of the water. i dont know what ur inferring, but from the title to the last statement in this horrible thread, its clear he wants the reader to think of what its going to be like when we lose 42-10.
the fact he'd even bring up the ravens game is proof enough. i think we're going to win, so am i in for a huge surprise?
and i dunno if u saw the other thread in which he full out says he loves the pats, they are the best franchise in the league, w the best coach and best owner.

sorry if i dont do cartwheels of joy after reading this thread.

bflo23
02-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Gumby made that Eli hating signature like 5 days ago.

He changed it from Osi hating signature to Eli hating signature. What kind of a "Giants fan" would be making Eli hating signature with the way Eli has been playing? What kind of Giants fan believes that Eli isn't a top 100 NFL player?

And he said "he is too lazy to change it" but then he adds a "Toomer quote from 2007" to his signature just yesterday.

This troll doesn't even realize that Eli has taken huge steps to improve since 2007. Gumby is still crying since his Patriots lost in the 2008 super bowl. Keep on hating, Eli hating Patriots troll. You will hate him even more after this super bowl.

MattMeyerBud
02-02-2012, 11:15 AM

did u read it? after the title he goes "imagine the boards after that." then he brings up the ravens game in which we did get beat badly. then he says if we think its going to be different we're in for a huge surprise.

seems to me his whole point is to have the reader thinking we're going to get blown out of the water. i dont know what ur inferring, but from the title to the last statement in this horrible thread, its clear he wants the reader to think of what its going to be like when we lose 42-10.
the fact he'd even bring up the ravens game is proof enough. i think we're going to win, so am i in for a huge surprise?
and i dunno if u saw the other thread in which he full out says he loves the pats, they are the best franchise in the league, w the best coach and best owner.

sorry if i dont do cartwheels of joy after reading this thread.

exactly - so how is that predicting it...

he was making the point what if that happened and we got blown out.

He was making the point that while he thinks we should win, u guys are nuts to just overlook it. Patriots are capable of putting 50 on the board.

Its exactly what he wants people to do, think about what would happen so they can com eback to reality.

You are in denial if u don't think BB is going down in the convo of GOAT in NFL history.

They have a great owner as well. I dunno that I would put him in front of before of the Mara/Tisch - but so far NEers haven't had to pay PSLs adn they also dont split a stadium with another pro team.

Wellington is gone my friend

MattMeyerBud
02-02-2012, 11:17 AM

i think you missed why i mentioned that list to begin with. It's to point out that anyone who thinks Eli isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread is labeled a hater. And since the NFL players voting clearly didn't think Eli was anything special, well, they're all haters.</p>

</p>

</p>

In my opinion, that list was probably named the best 100. So i really do think the players named who they thought were the best players. However, what was NOT made clear were the rules on the list. Was it just this year? Was it throughout their career?</p>

It was painfully obviously that not everyone was on the same page when (was Josh Freeman on there and McNabb were also on there).</p>

But I'm just guessing. In my opinion, Eli definitely should have been on that list. That being said, I didn't dismiss it as rubbish mainly because I can see why Eli may not have had the respect of his peers yet. I didn't just dismiss the list as rubbish because it didn't agree witih me.</p>

As for my Sig, I'm too lazy to change it and I also love how it's getting under bflo's skin. </p>

</p>

Shrug. We'll agree to disagree. But either way, it was open to interpretation. What's pretty for lack of a better term, annoying, is that had Eli been on that list, people would have said it was a legit list. Since Eli was not on it, it was labeled as garbage.</p>

So really, when i start stuff on this msg board regarding Eli, it's directed more towards his blind fans then it is Eli himself.</p>

either way if the list was for careers - i would understand McNabb but no way Freeman should of been on the list

if it was for the previous year - i would MAYBE understand freeman but in NO WAY would McNabb deserve to be on the list

its was a popularity contest... and not for nothing this year if anything proves that the players aren't very realistic or good at determining who they consider to be in the top 100.

geonyg
02-02-2012, 11:47 AM
18-1
18-1

JJC7301
02-02-2012, 11:56 AM

He changed it from Osi hating signature to Eli hating signature. What kind of a "Giants fan" would be making Eli hating signature with the way Eli has been playing? What kind of Giants fan believes that Eli isn't a top 100 NFL player?

And he said "he is too lazy to change it" but then he adds a "Toomer quote from 2007" to his signature just yesterday.

This troll doesn't even realize that Eli has taken huge steps to improve since 2007. Gumby is still crying since his Patriots lost in the 2008 super bowl. Keep on hating, Eli hating Patriots troll. You will hate him even more after this super bowl.
</P>

Even if the Giants don't win this SB, Eli is a great QB and one of the best players in the league. He pretty much carried this team the first 14 games this year, almost 5,000 yards, already has a ring, played GREAT in both playoff runs ('07 &amp; '11) including 5-0 on the road and 1-0 (so far) in neutral sites. He is, without a doubt, one of the very best QBs of his era. </P>

burier
02-02-2012, 12:01 PM

i think you missed why i mentioned that list to begin with. It's to point out that anyone who thinks Eli isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread is labeled a hater. And since the NFL players voting clearly didn't think Eli was anything special, well, they're all haters.

</P>

In my opinion, that list was probably named the best 100.* So i really do think the players named who they thought were the best players.* However, what was NOT made clear were the rules on the list.* Was it just this year?* Was it throughout their career?</P>

It was painfully obviously that not everyone was on the same page when (was Josh Freeman on there and McNabb were also on there).</P>

But I'm just guessing.* In my opinion, Eli definitely should have been on that list.* That being said, I didn't dismiss it as rubbish mainly because I can see why Eli may not have had the respect of his peers yet.* I didn't just dismiss the list as rubbish because it didn't agree witih me.</P>

As for my Sig, I'm too lazy to change it and I also love how it's getting under bflo's skin.* </P>

Romo was on the list and he only played a quarter of the season? How is that not rubbish?

If Romo is on the list he belongs somewhere behind Eli and that's if you consider last season or if you consider careers. You don't have to be an "Eli Cultist" to see that's true.

So that's my problem with the list. If you're gonna keep Eli off this list because he threw too many INTS fine that logic tells me Romo doesn't deserve to be on the list based purely on inactivity. That's just common sense.

When people try to explain that list they always talk out of both sides of their mouth. They justify Romo and McNabb being on the list based on career achievements but then when it comes to justifying why Eli ISNT on the list it boils down to one season???

Total madness.

So maybe there was some confusion but I'm gonna go ahead and say there was indeed some hate going on.

MattMeyerBud
02-02-2012, 12:02 PM

</p>

Even if the Giants don't win this SB, Eli is a great QB and one of the best players in the league. He pretty much carried this team the first 14 games this year, almost 5,000 yards, already has a ring, played GREAT in both playoff runs ('07 &amp; '11) including 5-0 on the road and 1-0 (so far) in neutral sites. He is, without a doubt, one of the very best QBs of his era. </p>

lets just get the second ring to confirm that for now

[;)]

JJC7301
02-02-2012, 12:03 PM

i think you missed why i mentioned that list to begin with. It's to point out that anyone who thinks Eli isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread is labeled a hater. And since the NFL players voting clearly didn't think Eli was anything special, well, they're all haters.

</P>

In my opinion, that list was probably named the best 100. So i really do think the players named who they thought were the best players. However, what was NOT made clear were the rules on the list. Was it just this year? Was it throughout their career?</P>

But I'm just guessing. In my opinion, Eli definitely should have been on that list. That being said, I didn't dismiss it as rubbish mainly because I can see why Eli may not have had the respect of his peers yet. I didn't just dismiss the list as rubbish because it didn't agree witih me.</P>

As for my Sig, I'm too lazy to change it and I also love how it's getting under bflo's skin. </P>

Romo was on the list and he only played a quarter of the season? How is that not rubbish? If Romo is on the list he belongs somewhere behind Eli and that's if you consider last season or if you consider careers. You don't have to be an "Eli Cultist" to see that's true. So that's my problem with the list. If you're gonna keep Eli off this list because he threw too many INTS fine that logic tells me Romo doesn't deserve to be on the list based purely on inactivity. That's just common sense. When people try to explain that list they always talk out of both sides of their mouth. They justify Romo and McNabb being on the list based on career achievements but then when it comes to justifying why Eli ISNT on the list it boils down to one season??? Total madness. So maybe there was some confusion but I'm gonna go ahead and say there was indeed some hate going on.</P>

+1. Hate or ignorance. </P>

GCGiant
02-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Giving BB 2 weeks to prepare for you was like giving Nick Saban all that time to plan for LSU

Bad comparison. Saban had a hard time planning for anyone in the NFL.

gumby742
02-02-2012, 01:15 PM

</P>

Romo was on the list and he only played a quarter of the season? How is that not rubbish? If Romo is on the list he belongs somewhere behind Eli and that's if you consider last season or if you consider careers. You don't have to be an "Eli Cultist" to see that's true. So that's my problem with the list. If you're gonna keep Eli off this list because he threw too many INTS fine that logic tells me Romo doesn't deserve to be on the list based purely on inactivity. That's just common sense. When people try to explain that list they always talk out of both sides of their mouth. They justify Romo and McNabb being on the list based on career achievements but then when it comes to justifying why Eli ISNT on the list it boils down to one season??? Total madness. So maybe there was some confusion but I'm gonna go ahead and say there was indeed some hate going on.</P>

Holy Cow dude re-read my post. I said it was unclear probably to the players what the criteria were. It was obvious some thought it was career, and some placed nominations based on current year. So keeping in mind that some players used some entire careers in the list, it's not so far fetched.</P>

Stop raging about Eli being left off and think about it for a second.</P>

Edit: Let me repeat myself Entire careers. Up until this year, Eli's career wasn't exactly CLEARLY great. And even now, I'm just not everyone is a believer. IMO, it may take one more year. A lot of people were on the fenceabout him back then. Give all the reasons you want about Eli better then Romo or whatever, but this top 100 list is all about perception. It is what it is.</P>

gumby742
02-02-2012, 01:25 PM

</P>

I believe the Osi sig was done by Providence. And the Toomer quote was just too good to pass up. Why should I change my Sig when I'm inadvertently trolling Eli fanatics like you without even trying? It's just too much fun.</P>

burier
02-02-2012, 01:28 PM

</P>

In my opinion, that list was probably named the best 100.* So i really do think the players named who they thought were the best players.* However, what was NOT made clear were the rules on the list.* Was it just this year?* Was it throughout their career?</P>

But I'm just guessing.* In my opinion, Eli definitely should have been on that list.* That being said, I didn't dismiss it as rubbish mainly because I can see why Eli may not have had the respect of his peers yet.* I didn't just dismiss the list as rubbish because it didn't agree witih me.</P>

As for my Sig, I'm too lazy to change it and I also love how it's getting under bflo's skin.* </P>

Holy Cow dude re-read my post.* I said it was unclear probably to the players what the criteria were.* It was obvious some thought it was career, and some placed nominations based on current year.* So keeping in mind that some players used some entire careers in the list, it's not so far fetched.</P>

Edit:* Let me repeat myself*** Entire careers.* Up until this year, Eli's career wasn't exactly CLEARLY great.* And even now, I'm just not everyone is a believer.* IMO, it may take one more year.* A lot of people were on the fence*about *him back then.* Give all the reasons you want about Eli better then Romo or whatever, but this top 100 list is all about perception.* It is what it is.</P>

It may be shocking to you but your post doesn't actually require multiple reads. You're the one who always brings that list up and then you appologize for how ludacris it is.

Providence
02-02-2012, 01:32 PM

</P>

I believe the Osi sig was done by Providence.* And the Toomer quote was just too good to pass up.* Why should I change my Sig when I'm inadvertently trolling Eli fanatics like you without even trying?* It's just too much fun.</P>

I just clicked on this thread for the very first time and went to the last page immediately. Here now I see that I am being accused of something? Interesting. What did I do with a signature involving Osi?

For the record my signature has been exactly the same since the day after the 2010 season ended. No changes to it. I have had it for over a year.

gumby742
02-02-2012, 01:32 PM

</P>

Holy Cow dude re-read my post. I said it was unclear probably to the players what the criteria were. It was obvious some thought it was career, and some placed nominations based on current year. So keeping in mind that some players used some entire careers in the list, it's not so far fetched.</P>

Edit: Let me repeat myself Entire careers. Up until this year, Eli's career wasn't exactly CLEARLY great. And even now, I'm just not everyone is a believer. IMO, it may take one more year. A lot of people were on the fenceabout him back then. Give all the reasons you want about Eli better then Romo or whatever, but this top 100 list is all about perception. It is what it is.</P>

It may be shocking to you but your post doesn't actually require multiple reads. You're the one who always brings that list up and then you appologize for how ludacris it is.</P>

Actually it does because people don't put much stock into words like, "most" and interpret it as "all". It happens all the time.</P>

How do I apologize regarding the list? I've said all along that Eli belongs on that list. But, I'm also not saying the list is rubbish ONLY because Eli is not on that list. If entire careers AND current yearsare kept into account, that list is meh. But not complete rubbish. </P>

gumby742
02-02-2012, 01:33 PM

</P>

I believe the Osi sig was done by Providence. And the Toomer quote was just too good to pass up. Why should I change my Sig when I'm inadvertently trolling Eli fanatics like you without even trying? It's just too much fun.</P>

I just clicked on this thread for the very first time and went to the last page immediately. Here now I see that I am being accused of something? Interesting. What did I do with a signature involving Osi? For the record my signature has been exactly the same since the day after the 2010 season ended. No changes to it. I have had it for over a year.</P>

My bad. I had the wrong person then. It was someone else that took something in my sig and changed it to "Osi". Didn't mean to get you involved. lol.</P>

Providence
02-02-2012, 01:35 PM

</P>

I believe the Osi sig was done by Providence.* And the Toomer quote was just too good to pass up.* Why should I change my Sig when I'm inadvertently trolling Eli fanatics like you without even trying?* It's just too much fun.</P>

I just clicked on this thread for the very first time and went to the last page immediately. Here now I see that I am being accused of something? Interesting. What did I do with a signature involving Osi? For the record my signature has been exactly the same since the day after the 2010 season ended. No changes to it. I have had it for over a year.</P>

My bad.* I had the wrong person then.* It was someone else that took something in my sig and changed it to "Osi".** Didn't mean to get you involved.* lol.</P>

No problem. I thought it was funny that I have been watching this thread grow to 18 pages for days now and never even looked at it. Then when I do, my name is mentioned.

burier
02-02-2012, 01:40 PM

</P>

Holy Cow dude re-read my post.* I said it was unclear probably to the players what the criteria were.* It was obvious some thought it was career, and some placed nominations based on current year.* So keeping in mind that some players used some entire careers in the list, it's not so far fetched.</P>

Edit:* Let me repeat myself*** Entire careers.* Up until this year, Eli's career wasn't exactly CLEARLY great.* And even now, I'm just not everyone is a believer.* IMO, it may take one more year.* A lot of people were on the fence*about *him back then.* Give all the reasons you want about Eli better then Romo or whatever, but this top 100 list is all about perception.* It is what it is.</P>

It may be shocking to you but your post doesn't actually require multiple reads. You're the one who always brings that list up and then you appologize for how ludacris it is.</P>

Actually it does because people don't put much stock into words like, "most" and interpret it as "all".* It happens all the time.</P>

How do I apologize regarding the list?* I've said all along that Eli belongs on that list.* But, I'm also not saying the list is rubbish ONLY because Eli is not on that list.* If entire careers AND current yearsare kept into account, that list is meh.* But not complete rubbish.* </P>

first of all don't act like you haven't use that list as some form of proof that Eli had a poor season last year.

And now Eli belongs on the list?

You're standards a bit low if you think leaving a Quarterback who passed for 4000 yards without sending any WRs to the prowbowl (Not even a snub) off a list of 100 players is acceptable then I don't what to tell you other than please explain Romo, Please explain McNabb.

Right you can't but to say there must have been confusion on the perameters of list...which by definition destorys any credibility the list might have had anyway.

The list is not valid and its not just because Elis not on it

SackingMyths
02-02-2012, 01:42 PM

I guess we missed your point with all your Eli bashing posts? You just like to mock Eli and you even believe that Eli isn't a top 100 NFL player. Laugh it up that Eli isn't consider a top 100 NFL player ACCORDING TO YOU and some bogus list. Funny how your signature was Osi hating a couple days to now Eli hating.

When Eli is holding up the trophy and Brady loses, you will be upset once again just like your were in the 2008 Super Bowl that you never got over. Eli will be serving a nice plate of crow to you again like in the 2008 Super Bowl. Save your appetite, Eli Hater.

The Top 100 list was an absolute joke and not nearly an indication of what players really think.

Certain players were asked to submit their list of Top-20 players in the NFL.

Take the top 100 players with votes out of all the entries, and there you have it- a BS Top 100 list.

Players didn't list 100 players in the order that they feel they should be ranked...They listed THEIR own biased Top-20 list and weren't even asked to rank those.

This is why you have guys like McNabb, Freeman etc., guys who, arguably, weren't even top-20 QBs last season.

That's all you need to know about the legitimacy of the list. Someone listed McNabb as a top-20 player coming off last season.

MattMeyerBud
02-02-2012, 01:44 PM

</p>

Romo was on the list and he only played a quarter of the season? How is that not rubbish? If Romo is on the list he belongs somewhere behind Eli and that's if you consider last season or if you consider careers. You don't have to be an "Eli Cultist" to see that's true. So that's my problem with the list. If you're gonna keep Eli off this list because he threw too many INTS fine that logic tells me Romo doesn't deserve to be on the list based purely on inactivity. That's just common sense. When people try to explain that list they always talk out of both sides of their mouth. They justify Romo and McNabb being on the list based on career achievements but then when it comes to justifying why Eli ISNT on the list it boils down to one season??? Total madness. So maybe there was some confusion but I'm gonna go ahead and say there was indeed some hate going on.</p>

Holy Cow dude re-read my post. I said it was unclear probably to the players what the criteria were. It was obvious some thought it was career, and some placed nominations based on current year. So keeping in mind that some players used some entire careers in the list, it's not so far fetched.</p>

Stop raging about Eli being left off and think about it for a second.</p>

Edit: Let me repeat myself Entire careers. Up until this year, Eli's career wasn't exactly CLEARLY great. And even now, I'm just not everyone is a believer. IMO, it may take one more year. A lot of people were on the fenceabout him back then. Give all the reasons you want about Eli better then Romo or whatever, but this top 100 list is all about perception. It is what it is.</p>

you really are back to your trolling ways by just saying that article helps ur arguments and points in debates we've had. That or your dilusional.

bflo23
02-02-2012, 03:24 PM
It was only 5 days ago that Gumby had "Osi realists criticize. Osi homers turn it into hate." and now, he is lying and saying Providence had that signature and not him. Such a ridiculous signature! Gumby said he believed in his signature and that Eli doesn't belong in the top 100 NFL players last week.

Eli is gonna make a nice crow sandwich for this Patriots troll.

Kruunch
02-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

gumby742
02-02-2012, 03:27 PM
you really are back to your trolling ways by just saying that article helps ur arguments and points in debates we've had. That or your dilusional.
</P>

omg dude. I'm not saying it helps or hurts. It's perception and it's open to interpretation. All I'm saying is that if Eli is off of the list, I can see why. I evenwent onrecord saying that I think Eli SHOULD be on that list. I'm just not going to dismiss the list as rubbish though, because i disagree with it.</P>

Go back up and read my posts - in context.</P>

Kruunch
02-02-2012, 03:34 PM
* I'm just not going to dismiss the list as rubbish though

Ok we're all agreed ... the Top 100 list is about as useful as a diet crouton.

(can't believe that ridiculous list is still a topic)

bflo23
02-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Kruunch predicted a 42-10 Patriots win.

Tell us again how you think the Patriots are the greatest organization in the NFL with the greatest QB of all time and greatest coach of all time. "Giants are gonna be fighting an uphill battle in the Super Bowl" as you called it.

Patriot trolls are running rampant.

bflo23
02-02-2012, 03:38 PM
I evenwent onrecord saying that I think Eli SHOULD be on that list. I'm just not going to dismiss the list as rubbish though, because i disagree with it.

Go back up and read my posts - in context.</p>

Oh wow. You are too kind to include Eli in the top 100 NFL players. LOL! You went on record to include Eli in your top 100 and you went on record to laugh at Eli because he wasn't included in the top 100 list..... You said Eli doesn't belong in the top 100 NFL players a couple days ago and THAT IS WHY YOU USE THAT SIGNATURE.

You make perfect sense. You went to the same school as Kruunch.

2 real life Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne.

jjj45
02-02-2012, 03:54 PM
please check your PM

gametime49er
02-02-2012, 04:38 PM
I havent found the time to read through this novel of a thread so I dont know if this has already been mentioned but the Patriots first win against a team with a winning record all season long just happened against Baltimore this past Sunday. Just thought about throwing that out there...

burier
02-02-2012, 04:43 PM
</P>

omg dude. I'm not saying it helps or hurts. It's perception and it's open to interpretation. All I'm saying is that if Eli is off of the list, I can see why. I evenwent onrecord saying that I think Eli SHOULD be on that list. I'm just not going to dismiss the list as rubbish though, because i disagree with it.</P>

</P>

</P>

*Trying very hard not to diss*</P>

The point isnt if Eli should be on the list. The point is the list is 100 percent pure garbage in the simple fact that....NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT IT'S A LIST OF!</P>

</P>

</P>

gumby742
02-02-2012, 05:15 PM
</P>

</P>

mmb, and when i say you misunderstood a lot in the past, this is an example. You're just not getting it. I admit, I sometimes condense too much in one post which probably contributes to some confusion.</P>

gumby742
02-02-2012, 05:16 PM
</P>

</P>

</P>

*Trying very hard not to diss*</P>

The point isnt if Eli should be on the list. The point is the list is 100 percent pure garbage in the simple fact that....NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT IT'S A LIST OF!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

lol. that list is absolutely 100% garbage.</P>

bflo23
02-02-2012, 05:20 PM
lol. that list is absolutely 100% garbage.</p>

A couple days ago, you agreed with the list and said Eli doesn't belong in the top 100 NFL players. All you have been doing is mocking Eli. AND YOU JUST CREATED THIS ELI BASHING SIGNATURE!

Hello?! You are in full panic mode because you know it will hurt your Golden Boy Brady's legacy if Eli beats him once again in the Super Bowl.

bflo23
02-03-2012, 01:11 PM
I havent found the time to read through this novel of a thread so I dont know if this has already been mentioned but the Patriots first win against a team with a winning record all season long just happened against Baltimore this past Sunday. Just thought about throwing that out there...

Yea we are all aware of that Patriots cupcake schedule. Patriots finally beat a team that had over .500 regular season record and that was against the Ravens. I don't think anybody was impressed by the Patriots in that game as they were outplayed by Ravens but got some breaks with the game winning TD drop by Evans, clock malfunction and the Cundiff missed chip shot.

miked1958
02-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Well Krunch this is the one time I am glad you are wrong and I am sure you are to

Go Gmen!
ALL IN

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Well Krunch this is the one time I am glad you are wrong and I am sure you are to

Go Gmen!
ALL IN

Who was wrong?! I knew the Giants had this the whole time http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-14.gif

Mohann
02-06-2012, 08:10 AM

Go Gmen!
ALL IN

Who was wrong?! I knew the Giants had this the whole time http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-14.gif

Yeah. keep up the good work jackass.

bflo23
02-06-2012, 11:27 AM

Go Gmen!
ALL IN

42-10 Patriots win?

Wrong.... 21-17 Giants win.

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 11:36 AM

Go Gmen!
ALL IN

42-10 Patriots win?

How are you that illiterate and still able to post?

Did mommy sign you on the boards?

I mean serious dude, your team wins a Super Bowl and THIS is what you feel the need to post about?

How little is your life.

Sheesh.

P.S. - Not to mention I was correct about the original point of the post ... that the Pats game was going to be a tough game.

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2012, 11:37 AM

Go Gmen!
ALL IN

42-10 Patriots win?

lol its amazing u still think that was a prediction

bflo23
Hey Kruunch.

Next time in the Super Bowl, please pick the other team. We don't need anybody jinxing the Giants.

Mr. 42-10 Patriots.

Diamondring

Go Gmen!
ALL IN

42-10 Patriots win?

So right and lovely.

Manstache
02-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Could you imagine these boards after that?

Hope you guys aren't forgetting 2000 or the fact that the Patriots are one of the most prolific offensive teams in NFL history. Commandeered by perhaps both the greatest QB and HC in NFL history.

I think the analysts are insane ... despite how well the Giants are playing, this is a total uphill battle coming up on Sunday.

Don't think otherwise or you're letting yourself in for a HUGE let down.right. lil dude beat it. smh..

bflo23
02-06-2012, 11:41 AM
right. lil dude beat it. smh..

Greatest QB and coach in NFL history? That is the funniest part.

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Hey Kruunch.

Next time in the Super Bowl, please pick the other team. We don't need anybody jinxing the Giants.

Mr. 42-10 Patriots.

if u keep trolling, im gonna have to give u a day...

let it go because your just being ridic at this point...

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2012, 11:47 AM

u do realize that regardless of what happened yesterday - that they will both still go down as both? Or at least in the top discussion

stormblue
02-06-2012, 01:37 PM
just wondering if you are really a moderator for these boards.
and i also wonder if there is a MOD list.

egyptian420
02-06-2012, 01:39 PM
lmao....42-10......I gotta give the Pats credit though, they scored 3 more points than the last SB

bflo23
02-06-2012, 01:42 PM

u do realize that regardless of what happened yesterday - that they will both still go down as both? Or at least in the top discussion

You still believe that Brady will go down as the greatest ever? He took a big step back to his comparisons to Joe Montana. Brady is 6-6 with like 70 QB rating in his last 12 playoff games. Take away that fluky Denver 6 td game and Brady has thrown more INTs than TDs in that span. There has to be discussion between 10-0 (before spygate) and 6-6 (after spygate).

giantsfan420
02-06-2012, 01:45 PM
MMB, regardless of whether or not it was his prediction, he said for us to imagine a 42-10 loss.

that'd be the equivalent of saying "imagine our star player gets injured for the season" or something along those lines.

it was a ****ty post. and his title DID go Pats win 42-10.

i could see how both sides could infer their position. I personally found it odd that before this post, the OP made a post saying he loved the patriots and would be fine if we lost.

just odd. especially before the biggest game of the year, to ask people to imagine what it'd be like to lose 42-10...yeah i'd think its fair to call him out on it.

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 01:46 PM

You still believe that Brady will go down as the greatest ever? He took a big step back to his comparisons to Joe Montana. Brady is 6-6 with like 70 QB rating in his last 12 playoff games. Take away that fluky Denver 6 td game and Brady has thrown more INTs than TDs in that span. There has to be discussion between 10-0 (before spygate) and 6-6 (after spygate).

He holds the record for the most TDs in a single season, was the QB for the team that scored the most points in an NFL season, is a x2 Super Bowl MVP and has been to 5 Super Bowls so far (winning 3 of them) and the QB of the only 16 regular season undefeated team in NFL history.

And you're STILL babbling about SPYGATE!!!!!!

I've scooped out brighter posts (and posters) from my baby's diaper.

Seriously ... worst poster on these boards.

Bar none.

giantsfan420
02-06-2012, 01:49 PM

He holds the record for the most TDs in a single season, was the QB for the team that scored the most points in an NFL season, is a x2 Super Bowl MVP and has been to 5 Super Bowls so far (winning 3 of them) and the QB of the only 16 regular season undefeated team in NFL history.

Bar none.

you do realize almost all of those achievements came before spygate was exposed right?

how do you explain 10-0 with spygate, 6-6 w.o spygate?

to simply write it off as nothing of importance is completely moronic and a stance I feel a patriots homer, like complete homer, could only make.

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 01:51 PM

Bar none.Yeah that Spygate had to be left out since after that, the Pats were still piling up wins. It is also kind of funny that the Pats didn't blow out all of the teams they faced in the Superbowls they have won also.

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 01:55 PM

Bar none.

you do realize almost all of those achievements came before spygate was exposed right?

to simply write it off as nothing of importance is completely moronic and a stance I feel a patriots homer, like complete homer, could only make.But 1011, they lost only 3 in the regular season and that is not bad no matter if it was against teams that didn't have winning records. The year before, they had another good year and how about being 11 and 5 but not going to the playoffs? That was still a incredible feat without Brady to, come on.

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 01:56 PM

Bar none.

to simply write it off as nothing of importance is completely moronic and a stance I feel a patriots homer, like complete homer, could only make.

Actually the capper stats came after Spygate (most TDs, most prolific offense, undefeated season, 4th Super Bown appearance, etc ...).

How I explain the post season woes? No defense since 2007.

2007 was the last time the Patriots had a Championship calibre defense. It's not like Brady has been less prolific ... he still throws a ton of TDs, a ton of yards, the team still wins a ton of regular season games yada yada yada.

Once they have a defense to match their offense, they'll win Super Bowls again.

The fact that they keep going back is a testament to how good that team is.

Or did you think Spygate was a purely post season invention?

Bah ... look who I'm trying to convince ... Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber.

Carry on.

bflo23
02-06-2012, 01:57 PM

You are talking to muunch who thinks that Brady had an incomplete pass rather than a fumble in the snowball vs the Raiders..... (tuck rule game).... He also said spies recording signals on the sideline is a "speeding ticket". Look how defensive he gets when he hears about spygate.... It makes everyone wonder for good reason.

stormblue
02-06-2012, 03:53 PM

You are talking to muunch who thinks that Brady had an incomplete pass rather than a fumble in the snowball vs the Raiders..... (tuck rule game).... He also said spies recording signals on the sideline is a "speeding ticket". Look how defensive he gets when he hears about spygate.... It makes everyone wonder for good reason.

it was a pass. that's what the "tuck rule" is all
about.

NFL Rule 3, Section 22, Article 2, Note 2. When [an offensive] player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body.

of course ; thats just the official NFL rulebook.
you can seek a higher judge if you so choose.

hate the rule , not the ref.

bflo23
02-06-2012, 04:02 PM

about.

NFL Rule 3, Section 22, Article 2, Note 2. When [an offensive] player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body.

It really wasn't an incomplete pass. The refs bring up the tuck rule but if you watch the replay, Brady pumps the ball, puts two hands on the ball and then gets stripped. Ritchie is 100% right when he says that Brady had 2 hands on the ball. That is just a simple strip.... There isn't any attempt of pump fake or pass there. Pause at 2:55. Fumble!....... 2 HANDS ON THE BALL... 2 HANDS ON THE BALL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiD9cF48AE0

stormblue
02-06-2012, 04:21 PM

about.

It really wasn't an incomplete pass. The refs bring up the tuck rule but if you watch the replay, Brady pumps the ball, puts two hands on the ball and then gets stripped. Ritchie is 100% right when he says that Brady had 2 hands on the ball. That is just a simple strip.... There isn't any attempt of pump fake or pass there. Pause at 2:55. Fumble!....... 2 HANDS ON THE BALL... 2 HANDS ON THE BALL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiD9cF48AE0

too grainy of a film and i couldn't really tell.
but i guess it was close enough that i can see where the fumble argument could be made.

burier
02-08-2012, 02:10 PM
42-10?

bflo23
02-08-2012, 02:26 PM
42-10?

Can anyone beat "greatest QB and HC in NFL history"?

Hmmmm. The 2011 Giants! Again.

Kruunch
02-08-2012, 02:30 PM
42-10?

Uh oh ... I actually agree with you.

The world must be ending.

burier
02-08-2012, 02:31 PM
42-10?

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Its a little harder to win without those tapes.

bflo23
02-09-2012, 01:22 PM
42-10?

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Its a little harder to win without those tapes.

No coincidence that Brady was 10-0 with 100 QB rating before spygate.... And 6-6 with 70 QB rating after spygate.

There goes the "Spygate was nothing but a speeding ticket theory".

jakegibbs
02-09-2012, 01:31 PM

Bar none.

Actually the capper stats came after Spygate (most TDs, most prolific offense, undefeated season, 4th Super Bown appearance, etc ...).

2007 was the last time the Patriots had a Championship calibre defense. It's not like Brady has been less prolific ... he still throws a ton of TDs, a ton of yards, the team still wins a ton of regular season games yada yada yada.

Carry on.

"he still throws a ton of TDs, a ton of yards, the team still wins a ton of regular season games yada yada yada."

It's call weak opponts during reg season. Twice he lines up against the Bills, Dolphins & Jets. Put the Giants in the AFC east over the last 5 years & they'd have at least 1 undefeated season too I'd betch yada. yada, yada, ya ya, YAHOO

burier
02-09-2012, 01:35 PM

Bar none.

Carry on.

"he still throws a ton of TDs, a ton of yards, the team still wins a ton of regular season games yada yada yada."

It's call weak opponts during reg season. Twice he lines up against the Bills, Dolphins & Jets. Put the Giants in the AFC east over the last 5 years & they'd have at least 1 undefeated season too I'd betch yada. yada, yada, ya ya, YAHOO

lol. Krunch makes the weakest arguments ever!

My 5 year old can make a more cogent point.

JDE123
02-09-2012, 04:04 PM

It's call weak opponts during reg season. Twice he lines up against the Bills, Dolphins &amp; Jets. Put the Giants in the AFC east over the last 5 years &amp; they'd have at least 1 undefeated season too I'd betch yada. yada, yada, ya ya, YAHOO

Pretty ballsy argument considering we just wrapped up a season in which the Patriots went 3-1 against the NFC East, and the Giants lost to the Redskins twice...

KillaRich
02-09-2012, 04:08 PM

Pretty ballsy argument considering we just wrapped up a season in which the Patriots went 3-1 against the NFC East, and the Giants lost to the Redskins twice...

But beat the patriots twice....one extremely shorthanded...and once you know...in the superbowl

JDE123
02-09-2012, 04:56 PM

It's call weak opponts during reg season. Twice he lines up against the Bills, Dolphins &amp; Jets. Put the Giants in the AFC east over the last 5 years &amp; they'd have at least 1 undefeated season too I'd betch yada. yada, yada, ya ya, YAHOO

But beat the patriots twice....one extremely shorthanded...and once you know...in the superbowl

I'm surprised it took someone 5 minutes to make that point...

We're talking about divisional opponents in the...you know...regular season.

giantsfan420
02-09-2012, 05:48 PM

I'm surprised it took someone 5 minutes to make that point...

We're talking about divisional opponents in the...you know...regular season.

u do realize we swept the afc east this year right? and 4 yrs ago when we played the afc east we went 3-1 with a 38-35 loss to NE last game of the regular season. u do understand that right?

losing to the redskins twice actually favors the stance ur opposing.

we are 7-1 vs the afc east lol...yeah i think any moron in their right mind would rather be in the afc east opposed to the nfc east. what kind of brain dead idiot wouldn't...oh...wait...sorry my bad

and again, u make the idea ur a troll seem more and more realistic. yesterday u described elis play as horrific and compared him to tebow. and now ur taking the stance the pats would do better in our division then we would in their division...u sure ur not at the wrong MB?

bflo23
02-09-2012, 05:57 PM
This is pretty funny how a Patriot fan is defending the cupcake Patriots's schedule. It was the easiest schedule in the NFL where the Pats beat ONLY ONE team that had over .500 regular season record and they still got to the Super Bowl. It also took a couple miracles to beat Flacco and the Ravens....(dropped game winning TD pass and a botch chip shot FG).

And the Giants had the most difficult schedule in the NFL.

TroyArcher
02-09-2012, 07:08 PM

Do you even know the Giants record against the AFC East this past year, 4-0. Time to reconsider your comment.

giantsfan420
02-09-2012, 07:10 PM

Do you even know the Giants record against the AFC East this past year, 4-0. Time to reconsider your comment.

im almost certain hes a pats troll. he described elis play this season as horrific, compared him to tebow, and didn't know our record vs the afc east but somehow knew the pats record vs the nfc east...guys a joke just ignore him

JDE123
02-09-2012, 11:41 PM

im almost certain hes a pats troll. he described elis play this season as horrific, compared him to tebow, and didn't know our record vs the afc east but somehow knew the pats record vs the nfc east...guys a joke just ignore him
Absolutely - because I display the slightest bit of objectivity I'm a troll.

I'd have to agree with the earlier poster - there are some decent folks on this forum, but giantsfan420 is by far the biggest ******bag I've ever come across in any walk of life.

giantsfan420
02-09-2012, 11:58 PM

I'd have to agree with the earlier poster - there are some decent folks on this forum, but giantsfan420 is by far the biggest ******bag I've ever come across in any walk of life.

saying eli played horrifically, comparing him to tebow, saying the pats would do awesome in the nfc east bc its easier than the afc east, knowing the pats record in the nfc east but not knowing the giants record in the afc east...thats all objectivity???? LMFAO. and thats really REALLY pathetic that a person u've never met, interacted with TWICE, is the "biggest duchebag u've ever met in ur life"...lmfao. do you not go outside ur room??

i think there may be one, maybe two people on this forum who think ill of me. well now 3 with u. and to be honest, i am almost certain ur a troll. u show up out of nowhere, degrade eli, degrade the giants, talk up the pats, and u consider it objective??

"i think its horrific eli has 15 tds in the 4th quarter and only 14 the rest of the quarters."

"its more like tebow. would u say tebows elite?"

"15 td in the 4th quarter is a bad thing"-OBJECTIVE POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!

if ur not a troll, ur just a ****ty fan. say what u want about me, but absolutely NO ONE will mistake which team i root for. you've got 5 people at least (u've only been here a day or two it looks like) who full out believe u to be a pats fan. YOUR AWESOME!

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 12:02 AM
This is pretty funny how a Patriot fan is defending the cupcake Patriots's schedule. It was the easiest schedule in the NFL where the Pats beat ONLY ONE team that had over .500 regular season record and they still got to the Super Bowl. It also took a couple miracles to beat Flacco and the Ravens....(dropped game winning TD pass and a botch chip shot FG).

And the Giants had the most difficult schedule in the NFL.

well we know how miserable pats fans are right now. they got to try and believe anything that'll help em sleep at night.

i personally think the nfceast is 10x more difficult than the afc east. when the jets are the closest to challenging u for the division, u got a cupcake division.

JDE123
02-10-2012, 12:06 AM

Wow are you guys stupid. The Giants and Patriots played 9 games against 6 common opponents this season (6 inter-divisional, and 3 intra-divisional). Against these common opponents New England was 8-1 and New York was 6-3.

But sure, let's stick with "the only reason the Patriots had a better record than us is because of their weak schedule..."

No one is suggesting that the AFC East is not a weaker conference than the NFC East - I just sort of think that facts and reality mean something. I realize this makes me an outsider around here.

And can someone with half a brain (in other words, someone OTHER than ******bag420) explain to me how the Giants losing to the Redskins twice this season somehow makes them a better team than anyone?

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 12:18 AM

Wow are you guys stupid.* The Giants and Patriots played 9 games against 6 common opponents this season (6 inter-divisional, and 3 intra-divisional).* Against these common opponents New England was 8-1 and New York was 6-3.

But sure, let's stick with* "the only reason the Patriots had a better record than us is because of their weak schedule..."

No one is suggesting that the AFC East is not a weaker conference than the NFC East - I just sort of think that facts and reality mean something. I realize this makes me an outsider around here.

And can someone with half a brain (in other words, someone OTHER than ******bag420) explain to me how the Giants losing to the Redskins twice this season somehow makes them a better team than anyone?

lol. can any pats fan explain how the giants being 2-0 against NE makes NE better than anyone?

JDE123
02-10-2012, 12:30 AM
"he still throws a ton of TDs, a ton of yards, the team still wins a ton
of regular season games yada yada yada."

It's call weak opponts during reg season. Twice he lines up against the
Bills, Dolphins &amp; Jets. Put the Giants in the AFC east over the last
5 years &amp; they'd have at least 1 undefeated season too I'd betch
yada. yada, yada, ya ya, YAHOO

Pretty ballsy argument
considering we just wrapped up a season in which the Patriots went 3-1
against the NFC East, and the Giants lost to the Redskins twice...

Do
you even know the Giants record against the AFC East this past year,
4-0. Time to reconsider your comment.

im almost certain hes a pats troll. he described elis play this season
as horrific, compared him to tebow, and didn't know our record vs the
afc east but somehow knew the pats record vs the nfc east...guys a joke
just ignore him

I'd
have to agree with the earlier poster - there are some decent folks on
this forum, but giantsfan420 is by far the biggest ******bag I've ever
come across in any walk of life.

saying eli played horrifically, comparing him to tebow, saying the pats
would do awesome in the nfc east bc its easier than the afc east,
knowing the pats record in the nfc east but not knowing the giants
record in the afc east...thats all objectivity???? LMFAO. and thats
really REALLY pathetic that a person u've never met, interacted with
TWICE, is the "biggest duchebag u've ever met in ur life"...lmfao. do
you not go outside ur room??

i think there may be one, maybe two people on this forum who think ill
of me. well now 3 with u. and to be honest, i am almost certain ur a
troll. u show up out of nowhere, degrade eli, degrade the giants, talk
up the pats, and u consider it objective??

"i think its horrific eli has 15 tds in the 4th quarter and only 14 the
rest of the quarters."

"15 td in the 4th quarter is a bad thing"-OBJECTIVE POSTER OF THE
YEAR!!!

if ur not a troll, ur just a ****ty fan. say what u want about me, but
absolutely NO ONE will mistake which team i root for. you've got 5
people at least (u've only been here a day or two it looks like) who
full out believe u to be a pats fan. YOUR AWESOME!

None of those quotes that you're attributing to me are accurate which,
considering the source (******bag420) is not terribly surprising.

And this may blow your ******bag mind, but it's actually possible to
like more than 1 team. I've been a fan of the Giants since I was 8
years old and watched them win Super Bowl 25 with my dad, who has been a
Giants fan for as long as I know. I became a Patriots fan a few years
later when Parcells left for New England and took half the team with him
(including my favorite player at the time, Dave Meggett).

The Patriots and Giants are my 2 favorite teams. The Giants are more
talented, the Patriots had a better regular season, and the Giants had a
better post-season. Eli and Brady are my 2 favorite quarterbacks. Tom
Brady is better than Eli Manning. Tom Brady is a first ballot
hall-of-famer. Eli is not a hall-of-famer based on his current body of
work but he should be with a few more seasons like he had this year.
Belichick and Coughlin are my 2 favorite coaches. Belichick is a better
coach than Coughlin.

If you read any of this and think I'm a troll, well congratulations -
you are a ******bag just like giantsfan420 (well, not really - no one is
as big a ******bag as giantsfan420).

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 12:33 AM
"he still throws a ton of TDs, a ton of yards, the team still wins a ton
of regular season games yada yada yada."

It's call weak opponts during reg season. Twice he lines up against the
Bills, Dolphins & Jets. Put the Giants in the AFC east over the last
5 years & they'd have at least 1 undefeated season too I'd betch
yada. yada, yada, ya ya, YAHOO

Pretty ballsy argument
considering we just wrapped up a season in which the Patriots went 3-1
against the NFC East, and the Giants lost to the Redskins twice...

Do
you even know the Giants record against the AFC East this past year,
4-0. Time to reconsider your comment.

im almost certain hes a pats troll. he described elis play this season
as horrific, compared him to tebow, and didn't know our record vs the
afc east but somehow knew the pats record vs the nfc east...guys a joke
just ignore him

I'd
have to agree with the earlier poster - there are some decent folks on
this forum, but giantsfan420 is by far the biggest ******bag I've ever
come across in any walk of life.

saying eli played horrifically, comparing him to tebow, saying the pats
would do awesome in the nfc east bc its easier than the afc east,
knowing the pats record in the nfc east but not knowing the giants
record in the afc east...thats all objectivity???? LMFAO. and thats
really REALLY pathetic that a person u've never met, interacted with
TWICE, is the "biggest duchebag u've ever met in ur life"...lmfao. do
you not go outside ur room??

i think there may be one, maybe two people on this forum who think ill
of me. well now 3 with u. and to be honest, i am almost certain ur a
troll. u show up out of nowhere, degrade eli, degrade the giants, talk
up the pats, and u consider it objective??

"i think its horrific eli has 15 tds in the 4th quarter and only 14 the
rest of the quarters."

"15 td in the 4th quarter is a bad thing"-OBJECTIVE POSTER OF THE
YEAR!!!

if ur not a troll, ur just a ****ty fan. say what u want about me, but
absolutely NO ONE will mistake which team i root for. you've got 5
people at least (u've only been here a day or two it looks like) who
full out believe u to be a pats fan. YOUR AWESOME!

None of those quotes that you're attributing to me are accurate which,
considering the source (******bag420) is not terribly surprising.

And this may blow your ******bag mind, but it's actually possible to
like more than 1 team.* I've been a fan of the Giants since I was 8
years old and watched them win Super Bowl 25 with my dad, who has been a
Giants fan for as long as I know.* I became a Patriots fan a few years
later when Parcells left for New England and took half the team with him
(including my favorite player at the time, Dave Meggett).

The Patriots and Giants are my 2 favorite teams.* The Giants are more
talented, the Patriots had a better regular season, and the Giants had a
better post-season.* Eli and Brady are my 2 favorite quarterbacks.* Tom
Brady is better than Eli Manning.* Tom Brady is a first ballot
hall-of-famer.* Eli is not a hall-of-famer based on his current body of
work but he should be with a few more seasons like he had this year.*
Belichick and Coughlin are my 2 favorite coaches.* Belichick is a better
coach than Coughlin.

If you read any of this and think I'm a troll, well congratulations -
you are a ******bag just like giantsfan420 (well, not really - no one is
as big a ******bag as giantsfan420).

lol...ooooh so now your actually a fan of BOTH teams, but NE is the better team with the better coach and better qb...WHAT WAS I THINKING, NO WAY YOUR A TROLL! LMFAO!! ahhh hahaha. and moron, u quoted me and then mistook it for some one else. and u most certainly did say those things. lmfao.

but ill wait for u to answer my question: How does ny being 2-0 vs NE make NE better than anyone?? lmfao

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 12:35 AM
and addressing people with "wow you guys are stupid" isn't the best way to hide your a troll just for future reference.

i give it 5.5 days before u get tired of this and just bounce.

jde is prob a julian edelman reference or something lol

JDE123
02-10-2012, 01:13 AM
My bad, guys. I apologize for feeding the ******bag. Second time I've made that mistake. It won't happen again.

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 01:18 AM
15 4th quarter touchdowns isn't a good thing. 14 touchdowns in the rest of the quarters is horrific.

He's more like Tebow. Would you consider Tebow elite?

courtesy of the admitted NE Patriots fan who says NE had the better team, coach, and QB

JDE123. just keep that in mind when he comes off as a wise *** in future threads.