PDA

View Full Version : Our offensive line can't get much worse after last game.....

AllTuckedUp
01-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Or can it? Wilfork on Baas *shivers*

Kruunch
01-31-2012, 10:57 AM
Or can it? Wilfork on Baas *shivers*

It doesn't bode well for our running game but I happen to think we run better to the outside anyway.

Baas has been good enough in pass protection (most of those pressures on Eli came off of Kareem McKenzie last game).

GameTime
01-31-2012, 10:59 AM
Or can it? Wilfork on Baas *shivers*</P>

how many QBs drop back 60 times and dont get harassed...</P>

the Oline will be good to go....</P>

oh yeah....the Patsfront is not the Niners front. Not by a long shot. </P>

Kruunch
01-31-2012, 11:01 AM

oh yeah....the Pats*front is not the Niners front. Not by a long shot. </P>

Seriously.

Not to mention Vince played a career game last week.

nygsb42champs
01-31-2012, 11:02 AM
The Patriots do not have the line the 49ers have. Our line will be fine.

Big Blue 418
01-31-2012, 11:25 AM
Our line is the key to the game . If they give Eli descent protection against their seconday we should win . If they play like last week , then we are in a boat load of trouble . Tom Brady is no Alex Smith

ELIteManning
01-31-2012, 11:31 AM
Im so sick of people being so scared of Wilfork. My god, if he had a normal game last week no one would even be mentioning him as a threat. This guy had 3.5 sacks all season. People are playing the guy up like we have to triple team him in order to stop him or something.

JJC7301
01-31-2012, 11:49 AM

how many QBs drop back 60 times and dont get harassed...</P>

the Oline will be good to go....</P>

oh yeah....the Patsfront is not the Niners front. Not by a long shot. </P>

</P>

+1. I'm not knocking the Pats D because BB will dial up something special, but I think NE needs to be more worried about D than us of theirs.</P>

I think we can do well enough on the ground. If it comes to that we NEED to produce on the ground, then we're in trouble. But I think the same for the Pats as well.</P>